Events By Henson

37 Thoroughbred Drive, Prince Frederick, MD 20678 Map · Phone number
Package Price $2,500
Availability Check your date

About Events By Henson

Events By Henson is an event planning and decorating company specializing in weddings in the Southern Maryland, Virginia and Metro DC area. We offer flat rate pricing. There are no hidden fees and we do NOT nickel and dime (or ala carte) our customers.

Our all-inclusive wedding and reception packages are designed to provide all the basic elements of a luxury wedding while ensuring creativity, a personal touch and a unique design for every wedding. Your vision is our mission! Our design coordinators and on-site manager will ensure your magical day is a one of a kind event designed JUST FOR YOU!

We work for venue managers, wedding & event planners and we are available for direct hire to DIY Brides and Grooms!

We also rent wedding chairs, linen and dinnerware.

Follow Events By Henson on

1 User photo

Events By Henson 1
  • W

William · Married on 09/29/2018

Attended at wedding in Chincoteague VA that EBH provided the service. It was absolutely beautiful. Food was exceptional. Brenda did a wonderful job and she and her staff were very professional. EBH made sure that all needs of wedding party and guests were met. I would HIGHLY recommend this company.

Sent on 10/13/2018

Amanda · Married on 09/01/2018

Loved working with Brenda and her team! They made our day special and went above and beyond to make sure the wind didn’t get in our way. We had a unique theme of Harry Potter with a Southern twist and the team dedicated time and energy to make sure it was every thing that we wanted. You can really see the pride in their work. It makes me so happy that I was able to work with them! I’ll be contacting them for future events!!

Sent on 09/25/2018
    Events By Henson 2

Heather · Married on 08/04/2017

AMAZING! They made my "sunflower country" dream wedding come to life! We were trying to bring in my husbands routes from Iowa, my dream of getting married at my Catholic Church I grew up attending, and both mine and my husbands love for hunting and being outdoors; Events by Henson did just that and tied all of those aspects in to one fun filled, and gorgeous day. At first I was very nervous with the table cloths we had chosen, only because I am used to seeing weddings with white or cream tablecloths and we went with our main wedding color of wine/burgundy, but let me just say IT LOOKED FLAWLESS! Brenda and her team, worked diligently to reassure me that everything was going to turn out beautiful and they did just that! From the bridal shower to the wedding reception, it was a dream come true! Preparing for the big day was also a blast, especially when your wedding planner brings a CAR to try and fit a wood pallet in it! Talk about a funny moment right there! Brenda and her team were great at making me not worry about a single thing, they were also very friendly and willing to party with us which might I add, was quite comical at times, especially pertaining to sparklers! I would highly recommend Brenda and her team at Events by Henson if you are looking for not only a wedding planner and event coordinator but an amazing group of people who know what they are doing and show that in every step of the wedding planning process! Thank you for everything, - The Sunflower Bride!!!!!!!

Sent on 09/01/2017

Events By Henson FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 4,800.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Military, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3