1565 Nw 82 Ave, Miami, FL 33126 Map · Phone number
Package Price $2,000
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About Events by Carmen

Events by Carmen is an experienced wedding planning service located in Miami, Florida that specializes in lavish events. From getting your venue perfectly lighted with dazzling string lights to organizing seating arrangements for wedding guests, this versatile service ensures that every detail, big or small, is taken care of. Events by Carmen’s team of talented coordinators can help with day-of coordination and full planning and production. This full-service design firm strives to provide couples with a stress-free planning process and a memorable big day.

This wedding planner has experience planning cultural, destination, religious, non-religious and other wedding ceremonies. They assist with difficult decisions that come with planning a wedding, including menu selection, choosing a venue, invitation design, floral arrangements, live entertainment and more. Other services include:

• Budget analysis

Events by Carmen 7
  • Simi

Simi · Married on 04/27/2019

Carmen was a godsend!

We hired Carmen as our day of coordinator and she was a godsend! I don’t know what I would have done without her. We were constantly in contact the weeks leading up to the wedding. I planned the whole wedding and am incredibly meticulous, she executed it with perfection! Every detail was perfect exactly as I had hoped. I would recommend her to every bride in Miami!

Sent on 05/26/2019
  • Dayana

Dayana · Married on 04/20/2019

I am the Bride

Oh my God! Carmen was amazing!!! I wish that I had known her when I was first planning my wedding. I would have given her all of my money and let her prepare everything. She knows a lot of vendors that are also great to work with. Everyone that she recommended was just great. I loved working with Carmen. She also gave me great ideas for my special day. She was just the best. A friend of mine recommended her and I will continue recommending her as well.

Sent on 04/30/2019

Shrena · Married on 04/07/2019

Services full of Quality and Perfection

Carmen & her team were the best decision we made in the last two weeks of our wedding. She swooped in and took charge of all Vendor requirements, dealt with last minute requests from the florist, finalised table & floor plans & ensured that there was nothing for me to do other than turn up on the day. On the day, Carmen delivered my bouquet to me for first look photos and through out the day, she was attentive to my parents, in laws and ensured that we were all fed, had a drink at all times and relieved any stress. Carmen thought of things that i hadn't such as ensuring all relevant people were sat in the front rows. The day ran so smoothly thanks to her and her team coordinating all vendors and guests to be where they needed to be at the right time. With sore feet, the last thing i wanted to do, was carry any gifts /cake / other to be taken home. Carmen ensured that all was packed up and delivered to the hotel. Carmen and her team were calm and that energy was appreciated. Carmen's services were beyond anything i expected! Thank you, you made our day the most special day.

Sent on 04/10/2019