1565 Nw 82 Ave, Miami, FL 33126 Map · Phone number
Package Price $3,000
Availability Check your date

About Events by Carmen

Events by Carmen is an experienced wedding planning service located in Miami, Florida that specializes in lavish events. From getting your venue perfectly lighted with dazzling string lights to organizing seating arrangements for wedding guests, this versatile service ensures that every detail, big or small, is taken care of. Events by Carmen’s team of talented coordinators can help with day-of coordination and full planning and production. This full-service design firm strives to provide couples with a stress-free planning process and a memorable big day.

This wedding planner has experience planning cultural, destination, religious, non-religious and other wedding ceremonies. They assist with difficult decisions that come with planning a wedding, including menu selection, choosing a venue, invitation design, floral arrangements, live entertainment and more. Other services include:

• Budget analysis

d97769d27dd06e70 1523851153 bbf5e96082393e45 1523851134250 1 1622D7B5 034A 4DA7

40 Reviews for Events by Carmen

Claudia Gonzalez · Married on 07/18/2020

Perfect Miami Wedding

This woman is amazing !!!! Honestly my story is def not the usual wedding planning story. Due to personal reasons we had to have our wedding 17 days from the day that I first contacted Carmen. I truly cannot say enough how phenomenal her and her team was through the entire two week process from hour 1. You just tell her what you’re vision is and she honestly works her magic and with her knowledge of venues and how they work or what they offer she narrows it down beautifully! I was just so grateful for her and her professionalism. Also, she had great rapport with all the contacts at the venues which added to how great she was. My now husband and I were in contact with her throughout the entire time and she was sweet and listened to all our requests. She also gave us great advise for little things that we did not know. The day of the actual wedding her and her assistant made it all flow and just gave me so much peace of mind. I honestly have nothing but great things to say because thanks to her my day somehow came together and it was perfect.
    She is a miracle worker and she knows the business very well! We recommend her 110%.
    Stop right now and look no further!

Sent on 01/25/2020

Sabrina Evans · Married on 03/07/2020

Absolutely Outstanding

There are no words to describe how absolutely incredible Carmen is! She was a god sent and made our wedding absolutely amazing. My husband and I could not have been happier and my parents were too!
    She was the second person I spoke to and as our amazing conversation was coming to an end without hesitation I told her I wanted her to be my planner.
    She will go above and beyond for you and she really knows all her stuff and has a perfect eye for detail and style.
    Not only that but she has a phenomenal personality, and after a year of planning my wedding I would consider her a friend.
    I am already thinking of future milestone birthdays and events in which I could work with her again!
    You absolutely can not go wrong with her!

Sent on 03/14/2020

Davina Mohabir · Married on 03/01/2020

The best wedding planner ever!!

I met Carmen at a bridal expo and I am so happy that I did. From the first day I met with her, it was like I have known her forever! Carmen literally made my wedding vision come to life. I honestly don't think my wedding would have gone perfectly if she wasn't there. She was a gift sent from God. She was not only my wedding planner, but she became a friend as well. I knew what I wanted for my wedding and she literally led me to the perfect vendors that made my wedding come to life. She truly knows the industry and is extremely professional and will help keep you sane for your big day lol. The day of my wedding, she had the most perfect team that kept everything organized and they were a huge help and I loved how they always made sure that my husband and I were well taken care of!! I highly recommend her for any event! I will definitely be using her for any of my future events because I already miss her lol!! Thank you Carmen and your amazing team for helping make my dream wedding come true!!

Sent on 03/12/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Events by Carmen FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1200.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 3000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 4000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 250.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• 1565 Nw 82 Ave Miami, FL, 33126 See on map
    Location of (Events by Carmen)