Events Boutique

Sherman Oaks, CA View map
$5,000 Package Price

$5,000 Package Price

Events Boutique is a Los Angeles based full-service agency that can oversee every aspect of your event from budgeting, coordinating vendors, assistance with Band and entertainment, catering & menu selection, guest accommodations , transportation, photography, videography and more.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$5000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$8000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Felicia
    Felicia M. Married on 09/10/2021

Excellent and professional

Words cannot express how I feel about Rita and all of the work she did to make my wedding dreams come true. Being a pandemic bride extended our planning for almost two years and she was supportive and commutative every step of the way. Rita went above and beyond to make my wedding day something out of a fairy tale. 1000 stars, from the initial stages of planning, to setting up meetings, offering professional advice and executing our event. Every single guest has mentioned that our wedding was the best wedding they ever attended and that wouldn’t have been possible without Rita and her team. I look forward to hiring Rita for other events in the future!
  • Oksana
    Oksana L. Married on 07/31/2021

Best of the best!

Rita and her team were simply superb! She communicated, helped me book all the vendors, managed all of them and the invoices. She was the perfect liaison and managed the myriad moving parts of our wedding swimmingly. The day of the event, she pulled off the impossible! Just when I was getting overwhelmed (as any bride might) she would show up with a drink or taste of something, a change of shoes, or the exactly the person I was looking for. She and her team pulled off a monumental feat, especially after the crazy cancellations in 2020 due to the pandemic. She never asked for an extra cent even though the workload was double and stretched into almost two years. My husband and I are beyond grateful to Rita and her incredible team. From the big things to the small details, Rita was on top of it all. I will book her for any and ALL upcoming events as it was such a pleasure having her help and guidance. Plus, it doesn’t hurt that she is really funny and kind. I can’t say enough about this MASTER event planner. Rita, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!
  • Jenny
    Jenny C. Married on 07/24/2021

Love christina and her team

Thank you to Christina and her team for making our wedding day so beautiful! We hired them as our on-the-day coordinators for our wedding, but for weeks before that, Christina was available to help with all of the logistics and to answer any questions or concerns I had. As the venue was non-inclusive, and most of the wedding was planned by myself and my husband, you can imagine how important it was for me that every detail should be attended to. Christina was extremely patient throughout this entire journey and she absolutely killed it the day of with my endless list of things to do. Now that I’ve planned my own wedding, I’ve come to realize that being an event coordinator is not an easy job. It comes with a lot of unforeseen circumstances, last minute stressors, logistical nightmares, and I truly don’t know how Christina does it. She has layers and layers of information organized in her head and her determination truly showed during the day of our wedding. Thank you for loving and caring about our special day as much as we had, we will always be grateful to you and your team! As soon as we get some photos/videos back, I will be sure to post them!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Events Boutique 1
Exclusive
Events Boutique 2
Discount

Complete wedding planning & management.

Team

Rita Kealey
Rita Kealey
Owner

Rita graduated from the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising with a degree in Visual Communication and holds a Communication Studies degree from California State Northridge. Rita’s attention to detail and industry relationships result in a pleasurable planning experience for all of her clients. Whether she is providing Day-of Coordination or Full Event Planning, no detail is overlooked. Rita has a true passion for the industry and enjoys incorporating personal touches into each event she produces. From an intimate soirée to multi-hundred guest weddings, Rita has thrived in this business into becoming one of the most sought after event planners in the area.

Bowl of Cherries Cash Gift Registry Bowl of Cherries Cash Gift Registry Wedding Favors

Christina and her staff at The Events Boutique are truly amazing! The entire planning process is made fun and exciting. The entire team is so helpful and creative. I endorse their professionalism!

The D Jay Company The D Jay Company Wedding DJs

Custom Events Planning is a great company to assist you in your wedding coordination needs. They can help you plan your perfect day while alleviating a lot of your stress. We always enjoy working with this great company. Jay at The D'Jay Company

Butterfly floral & event design Butterfly floral & event design Wedding Florists

Simply the best! Always a great pleasure to work with professional

Sherman Oaks, CA, 91423
Location of (Events Boutique)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding