Events Boutique Reviews

Events Boutique 5
Events Boutique 6
Events Boutique 7

Nina · Married on 08/25/2018

Our daughter just had one gorgeous wedding. Although she had some very creative ideas and visions, she could not have executed them without the help of a planner who really "got" her. Rita was with us from day one and became a major source of support for our daughter along the way. She was able to suggest top vendors who could execute the right look for the wedding. As the mother of the bride, she answered many questions I had and also gave me good advice about a shuttle company, the post wedding brunch, etc. In short, we wanted this to be our daughter's wedding, her vision, etc. and in Rita she found the perfect planner to make this happen. We give Events Boutique our very highest recommendation.

Abigail · Married on 08/25/2018

Rita coordinated my wedding this past Saturday and it was the most magical, amazing day of my entire life. Everything looked so beautiful and the day went by seamlessly. I got the full service coordinating package so she was with me from day one during the whole planning process and was extremely professional and in constant communication with me the whole way through. She and I saw eye to eye on everything, and she really understood my creative vision. She also hired some of the most INCREDIBLE vendors. Her packages are very reasonable for all the services she offers, especially compared to some of the other planners in the area. I will strongly recommend her to everyone I know planning a wedding.

Thank you Rita, for planning such an epic wedding day for us!
    Xo,
    Abigail and Mike
    8/25/18

Events Boutique 8
    Events Boutique 9

Jackie · Married on 07/07/2018

Rita is the classiest, caring, creative, and most amazing coordinator and wedding planner! She worked with us each step of the way, including numerous phone calls, emails, and in-person meetings, to ensure that every detail was well thought out, organized, and as beautiful as could be. She has so many ideas and connections that you can rest assured that all aspects of your event will be fitting. Her team is so professional and on top of everything that it blew me away. Look no further - Rita and her team are it. Thank you for everything you did! -Jackie & Ronnie 7.7.18

Vlada · Married on 06/16/2018

Rita was a true help leading up to my wedding and on the day of! She was extremely professional, was always one step ahead, and made it very clear that she was a great manager. It was such a relief to have someone else running the show, and knowing that Rita was the one on top of all the details made all the difference. I would recommend her to all my friends and am so glad that we had her help!

Laura · Married on 03/03/2018

Rita was amazing! She always responded to my emails promptly and honestly. When she arrived at the venue for rehearsal she was early and gracefully conducted our rambunctious bunch with ease. During install, I was able to relax knowing she had everything under control.

Sara · Married on 12/31/2017

Rita is the most amazing wedding planner. Our families were not the easiest bunch to deal with, but Rita was so calm and collected during the entire process. She was on top of everything from day one of planning for our big day! Even when we had huge changes that needed to be done 4 months before our wedding day, she quickly adjusted and made sure my now husband and I were happy throughout the process. She has so many vendors to chose from, but made the process easy for us by giving us her best options with the best pricing for our budget and her opinion so we didn't need to get too crazy about researching our own vendors. But beyond everything else, Rita and her amazing team made our wedding day so much more enjoyable. They were there for our every need and dealt with everything to the point that my only job was to enjoy my wedding day, and that I did. 100% I will be using Rita for any future events I will be having!

Events Boutique 10
    Events Boutique 11
    Events Boutique 12
    Events Boutique 13
    Events Boutique 14
    Events Boutique 15
    Events Boutique 16

Pantea · Married on 11/05/2017

I definitely would recommend Rita to a friend, she was great!!!

Katherine · Married on 10/13/2017

Rita is AMAZING! I would have been completely lost without her! She was so good at responding to my questions and concerns. She has such a calm demeanor that it makes you somehow feel calm too. I appreciate every single thing about Rita and could not have done it without her, honestly... don't do it! Rita is a pro at listening to what you want and helping you create that unique vision, I am so impressed with her work. Thank you for making my rustic dream wedding come true!

Jenny · Married on 08/26/2017

Rita was such a pleasure to work with! She recommended some wonderful vendors, she helped us work out deals. She helped coordinate all vendors during the wedding day. She handled any fires without having to worry us about it. The big day went by smoothly. I would recommend Rita and her team to everyone!

Marissa · Married on 07/27/2017

I couldn't have had a better experience. I am so grateful for Rita and Katie. Events Boutique was all of the above and more. I knew the importance of having a day of wedding coordinator but couldn't truly appreciate the importance of having one until the big day actually came. And they probably handled so much more than I even knew about it. Rita was so responsive and organized leading up to the wedding, I didn't feel an ounce of stress the day of the wedding. I left it all in her hands and just had THE BEST DAY EVER. I will be forever grateful for their help on our special day and will be recommending them to everyone I know!

Natalya · Married on 07/15/2017

Working with Rita was such a pleasure. I live in NYC and our wedding was in CA so we relied extensively on her to manage what (and when) things needed to get done. She helped set up vendor meetings when we came to town and was the pillar of calm throughout the entire process. What I think I appreciated most was that she got to know us and was able to anticipate what we'd want... That made all the difference! Thank you Rita XO

Jaclyn · Married on 07/01/2017

We are so thrilled we worked with Events Boutique for our wedding! I cannot imagine not having a coordinator, especially for the day of. Our coordinator was Rita, and she is absolutely lovely and went above and beyond for our wedding day. She is so easy to work with, and made sure our vision came to life. We highly recommend Events Boutique!!

Eva · Married on 06/18/2017

Rita was a true pleasure to work with. She was very organized and experienced. Anything I asked her for help, she knew the answer right away and even made suggestions for things that I didn't even know I needed. Overall, made our day go perfectly according to plan and she was always one step ahead.

Katrina · Married on 05/28/2017

Rita and her team were incredible. They made the day seamless and so easy. I could not have asked for any more. I would recommend them to everyone!!!!

Victoria · Married on 04/08/2017

Rita is a very organized and dedicated coordinator. Rita was very quick at responding to my phone calls and was able to take care of issues that came up before the day of the wedding. She helped us come up with our wedding day timeline and gave great suggestions. She made the month before the wedding a very smooth process and was able to coordinate with all the different vendors that we have. Thank you to Rita and her team for being so easy to work with.

Mikaela · Married on 01/07/2017

Rita was the most pleasure to work with ! She is organized , patient, friendly and just a beautiful person inside and out ! But most of all she hears the bride and her wants ,needs and desires and puts them into fruition. After nine years together with my fiancé ...she made me have the most magical wedding from the smallest detail to the big event , during preparation and during the event she was a gem ! Her services were flawless and I couldn't have honestly asked or imagined to be so lucky to have her make everything go so smoothly without even 1 hiccup ! That's the goal ! That's what I got ! Perfection and amazing !!!! I will only recommend her to everyone I know ! She is going to be planning my baby shower and I am not even pregnant ! ??????

Rita from Events Boutique helped me plan every aspect of my wedding. She knows everything there is to know about weddings. Things I never would have thought of on my own. She recommended several vendors that I ended up using and absolutely loving. She was easy to communicate with, a great listener and extremely organized. She created a detailed timeline that made the day run smooth. She also helped communicate with the vendors so that everything came together beautifully. On the day of the wedding I didn't have to worry about a thing. I was stress free and having the best night of my life. I have already recommended several friends to use her service and they are very pleased as well. It truly was a perfect night!

Natasha · Married on 10/16/2016

Thank you Rita and Katherine for all of your help and hard work to make our wedding amazing! I did the partial planning package with Events Boutique and it was perfect. Rita sent me lists of everything we needed to accomplish on a weekly basis and helped deal with all of my vendors. A few days before my wedding, I dropped off everything that was needed for my wedding, including all of my vendor payments and didn't have to think about anything on my wedding day thanks to these wonderful ladies. It was amazing to not have to worry about a thing the day of - they shielded me from any issues (if there were any) and made sure to resolve everything promptly. I highly recommend them - you'll be in great hands on any special occasion!

Danielle · Married on 09/24/2016

I would have never been able to get through the biggest day of my life without the help of Rita and her team at Events Boutique. Their expertise and professionalism were outstanding, i didn't have to worry about a single thing because they were already on top of it. I am grateful for the service they provided for not only my husband and I, but our guests and other vendors. I was able to relax and enjoy my wedding and knew that everything was being taken care of by Rita and her team. They are all truly AMAZING!

Anya · Married on 07/30/2016

Rita at Events Boutique is a very professional, talented, and dedicated coordinator! She has the experience under her belt, and knows exactly what to do to make your wedding go smoothly. Every time we met with her, she was so cool, calm, and collected. She was very detail oriented and looked over our contracts super carefully. She has great relationships with vendors and can work with them really well. She listens to the couple and tries her best to make your wedding exactly how you want it! Overall, I was nervous about how all the pieces would come together at our wedding, but it ended up being so flawless!!! There were some things that our venue was against us doing (like moving the cake cutting to the dance floor), but Rita was able to make it happen. Her and Kate did an exceptional job and we were very happy. Thank you!!!

Anika · Married on 07/02/2016

Our experience with Rita at Events Boutique was amazing! From the very start, she was extremely professional and responsive. Any questions I had, she would answer via email or text immediately. I felt that she had everything organized and under control from day 1.

On the day of our wedding, my husband and I did not have to worry about a single thing, which makes the day so much more special. When I arrived at the venue and saw how everything had been set up, I was speechless - everything was absolutely beautiful and more amazing than I had envisioned.

Overall, Rita was so easy to work with. She also worked extremely well with all my other vendors. I would recommend her to anyone!

Julia · Married on 06/18/2016

Beata was a wedding coordinator for my daughter's wedding and our family is very happy how the wedding turn out. Everyone felt at ease, because Beata took care of most complex and intricate details. She is very professional and knowledgeable in her field.. She is able to solve arising problems, her assessment of the vendors is straight to the point. She has impeccable taste and manners. Beata is very resourceful and is able to deliver on the day of event perfectly .However, what I like the most is that - she takes care of the event planning like its her own !

• F

ferri · Married on 03/27/2016

I am from NY recently mover to LA,
    when I was told that we need a coordinator, at first I was pretty skeptical, because I am a pretty capable person and I have done many family events, Bar mitzvah and wedding on m own. but after I had a phone interview with several wedding planners. and finally I spoke to Rita, she was able to give me that assurance and confident that we needed to trust some one else.
    From our first meeting, Rita listened to our needs, situation, budget and tradition, and laid out a plan accordingly.
    Rita is knowledgeable, experienced, sweet , caring and more importantly very professional and organized.
    Hiring Rita was probably one of the best things I have ever done.
    At the wedding day every thing came together beautifully, and still we get phone calls how much people loved and enjoyed it , many times expressing that it was the best wedding they have attended.
    on the wedding day she was mostly at my side making sure that all my needs and questions were taking care.
    I came to love her for all the work and care she took upon herself, many times going out of her way to make our wedding day very special, and indeed it was.

Alina · Married on 03/12/2016

Worth every penny ! Very attentive and calm. Rita and her team coordinated the rehearsal and wedding day without anyone crying,screaming or falling. Great communication and amazing personality. Please sure to work with! I had some family members that never been to a wedding production like this and she walked them through it and answered all of their questions. I did not have to worry about one thing! She even went as far helping me go use the restroom ... Hard worker!!!

Alex · Married on 02/14/2016

Rita you're amazing! Your patience even with my mother is worth the price lol. Thank you for making our wedding an event to remember. Your professionalism and general overall knowledge, is amazimg!