Events Boutique Reviews

Events Boutique 7
  • Drew

Drew · Married on 06/29/2019

Christina is the best!!!

We first met Christina through the South Coast Botanic Garden, and immediately my fiancée and I felt less stress about the overwhelming task of planning a wedding. She could not have been more generous with her time, showing us the entire Garden.

After we hired her as a wedding coordinator, she has always replied to all of our texts and emails, being generous with her time, any time or day. Hiring her has been one of the best decisions we have made because she has been a tremendous help with recommendations for vendors and overall planning and budgeting. She is always available for a late night text or phone call, and always friendly and professional.

Through the process of planning a wedding she has become a good friend and we are very grateful for her planning and support

Sent on 06/01/2019

Troy Quinn · Married on 05/31/2019

Very Professional and Experienced

Rita was wonderful and very professional. Our wedding was smooth and flawless thanks to her attention to detail.

Sent on 06/14/2019

Katya Dekadokh · Married on 05/11/2019

So glad we met Rita!

Rita is the best, hands-down! Initially we didn't have a wedding planner, but I am so glad we decided to work with Rita. We heard great things about her from another couple. Things would not have gone so smoothly without her. She made our wedding even more beautiful than I ever imagined! When there was rain on the forecast for our outdoor ceremony, Rita was ready with more than one back-up plan and made me feel so comforted in the days leading up to our wedding. Rita also helped plan my bridal shower, which all my friends said was the most beautiful and classy shower they've been to. She was quick to respond to my messages and kept us on track. I would recommend Rita to anyone getting married or planning a special event!

Sent on 08/18/2019
  • Melody

Melody · Married on 04/13/2019

Truly Exceptional!

Choosing Events Boutique was the best thing I did during for my wedding. Rita was truly a pleasure to work with and is so organized. She always had our best interest in mind and managed our vendors flawlessly. She has amazing taste and I felt like I could really trust her to make decisions for me, especially on the day of the wedding when I wasn't able to. Everything went smoothly and I couldn't have asked for anything more!

Sent on 05/07/2019

Lisa S. · Married on 04/05/2019

Look No Further

Look NO FURTHER!! Rita is Amazing! She and her team are professional, helpful, and extremely organized. All you have to do, is sit back and relax on your big day because when Rita takes over to communicate and work with the vendors to come together, it's absolute magic! Honestly, not enough words to describe how amazing Rita is! She will ask you all the right questions to understand your vision, has all your answers, and makes sure your event goes smoothly and flawlessly! Would not hire anyone but Rita and her team!!

Sent on 04/09/2019

Nina · Married on 08/25/2018

Our daughter just had one gorgeous wedding. Although she had some very creative ideas and visions, she could not have executed them without the help of a planner who really "got" her. Rita was with us from day one and became a major source of support for our daughter along the way. She was able to suggest top vendors who could execute the right look for the wedding. As the mother of the bride, she answered many questions I had and also gave me good advice about a shuttle company, the post wedding brunch, etc. In short, we wanted this to be our daughter's wedding, her vision, etc. and in Rita she found the perfect planner to make this happen. We give Events Boutique our very highest recommendation.

Sent on 08/31/2018

Abigail · Married on 08/25/2018

Rita coordinated my wedding this past Saturday and it was the most magical, amazing day of my entire life. Everything looked so beautiful and the day went by seamlessly. I got the full service coordinating package so she was with me from day one during the whole planning process and was extremely professional and in constant communication with me the whole way through. She and I saw eye to eye on everything, and she really understood my creative vision. She also hired some of the most INCREDIBLE vendors. Her packages are very reasonable for all the services she offers, especially compared to some of the other planners in the area. I will strongly recommend her to everyone I know planning a wedding.

Thank you Rita, for planning such an epic wedding day for us!
    Xo,
    Abigail and Mike
    8/25/18

Sent on 08/31/2018
    Events Boutique 8
    Events Boutique 9

Jackie · Married on 07/07/2018

Rita is the classiest, caring, creative, and most amazing coordinator and wedding planner! She worked with us each step of the way, including numerous phone calls, emails, and in-person meetings, to ensure that every detail was well thought out, organized, and as beautiful as could be. She has so many ideas and connections that you can rest assured that all aspects of your event will be fitting. Her team is so professional and on top of everything that it blew me away. Look no further - Rita and her team are it. Thank you for everything you did! -Jackie & Ronnie 7.7.18

Sent on 07/22/2018

Vlada · Married on 06/16/2018

Rita was a true help leading up to my wedding and on the day of! She was extremely professional, was always one step ahead, and made it very clear that she was a great manager. It was such a relief to have someone else running the show, and knowing that Rita was the one on top of all the details made all the difference. I would recommend her to all my friends and am so glad that we had her help!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Laura · Married on 03/03/2018

Rita was amazing! She always responded to my emails promptly and honestly. When she arrived at the venue for rehearsal she was early and gracefully conducted our rambunctious bunch with ease. During install, I was able to relax knowing she had everything under control.

Sent on 04/10/2018

Ken · event on 02/02/2018

Rita is very easy to work with, very responsive, has great ideas and very good contacts

Sent on 04/10/2018

Sara · Married on 12/31/2017

Rita is the most amazing wedding planner. Our families were not the easiest bunch to deal with, but Rita was so calm and collected during the entire process. She was on top of everything from day one of planning for our big day! Even when we had huge changes that needed to be done 4 months before our wedding day, she quickly adjusted and made sure my now husband and I were happy throughout the process. She has so many vendors to chose from, but made the process easy for us by giving us her best options with the best pricing for our budget and her opinion so we didn't need to get too crazy about researching our own vendors. But beyond everything else, Rita and her amazing team made our wedding day so much more enjoyable. They were there for our every need and dealt with everything to the point that my only job was to enjoy my wedding day, and that I did. 100% I will be using Rita for any future events I will be having!

Sent on 01/04/2018
    Events Boutique 14
    Events Boutique 15
    Events Boutique 16

Pantea · Married on 11/05/2017

I definitely would recommend Rita to a friend, she was great!!!

Katherine · Married on 10/13/2017

Rita is AMAZING! I would have been completely lost without her! She was so good at responding to my questions and concerns. She has such a calm demeanor that it makes you somehow feel calm too. I appreciate every single thing about Rita and could not have done it without her, honestly... don't do it! Rita is a pro at listening to what you want and helping you create that unique vision, I am so impressed with her work. Thank you for making my rustic dream wedding come true!

Jenny · Married on 08/26/2017

Rita was such a pleasure to work with! She recommended some wonderful vendors, she helped us work out deals. She helped coordinate all vendors during the wedding day. She handled any fires without having to worry us about it. The big day went by smoothly. I would recommend Rita and her team to everyone!

Sent on 08/30/2017

Marissa · Married on 07/27/2017

I couldn't have had a better experience. I am so grateful for Rita and Katie. Events Boutique was all of the above and more. I knew the importance of having a day of wedding coordinator but couldn't truly appreciate the importance of having one until the big day actually came. And they probably handled so much more than I even knew about it. Rita was so responsive and organized leading up to the wedding, I didn't feel an ounce of stress the day of the wedding. I left it all in her hands and just had THE BEST DAY EVER. I will be forever grateful for their help on our special day and will be recommending them to everyone I know!

Sent on 08/31/2017

Natalya · Married on 07/15/2017

Working with Rita was such a pleasure. I live in NYC and our wedding was in CA so we relied extensively on her to manage what (and when) things needed to get done. She helped set up vendor meetings when we came to town and was the pillar of calm throughout the entire process. What I think I appreciated most was that she got to know us and was able to anticipate what we'd want... That made all the difference! Thank you Rita XO

Jaclyn · Married on 07/01/2017

We are so thrilled we worked with Events Boutique for our wedding! I cannot imagine not having a coordinator, especially for the day of. Our coordinator was Rita, and she is absolutely lovely and went above and beyond for our wedding day. She is so easy to work with, and made sure our vision came to life. We highly recommend Events Boutique!!

Sent on 07/29/2017

Eva · Married on 06/18/2017

Rita was a true pleasure to work with. She was very organized and experienced. Anything I asked her for help, she knew the answer right away and even made suggestions for things that I didn't even know I needed. Overall, made our day go perfectly according to plan and she was always one step ahead.

Sent on 07/18/2017

Katrina · Married on 05/28/2017

Rita and her team were incredible. They made the day seamless and so easy. I could not have asked for any more. I would recommend them to everyone!!!!

Sent on 05/31/2017

Victoria · Married on 04/08/2017

Rita is a very organized and dedicated coordinator. Rita was very quick at responding to my phone calls and was able to take care of issues that came up before the day of the wedding. She helped us come up with our wedding day timeline and gave great suggestions. She made the month before the wedding a very smooth process and was able to coordinate with all the different vendors that we have. Thank you to Rita and her team for being so easy to work with.

Sent on 07/18/2017

Mikaela · Married on 01/07/2017

Rita was the most pleasure to work with ! She is organized , patient, friendly and just a beautiful person inside and out ! But most of all she hears the bride and her wants ,needs and desires and puts them into fruition. After nine years together with my fiancé ...she made me have the most magical wedding from the smallest detail to the big event , during preparation and during the event she was a gem ! Her services were flawless and I couldn't have honestly asked or imagined to be so lucky to have her make everything go so smoothly without even 1 hiccup ! That's the goal ! That's what I got ! Perfection and amazing !!!! I will only recommend her to everyone I know ! She is going to be planning my baby shower and I am not even pregnant ! ??????

Sent on 01/09/2017

Rita from Events Boutique helped me plan every aspect of my wedding. She knows everything there is to know about weddings. Things I never would have thought of on my own. She recommended several vendors that I ended up using and absolutely loving. She was easy to communicate with, a great listener and extremely organized. She created a detailed timeline that made the day run smooth. She also helped communicate with the vendors so that everything came together beautifully. On the day of the wedding I didn't have to worry about a thing. I was stress free and having the best night of my life. I have already recommended several friends to use her service and they are very pleased as well. It truly was a perfect night!

Sent on 01/09/2017

Natasha · Married on 10/16/2016

Thank you Rita and Katherine for all of your help and hard work to make our wedding amazing! I did the partial planning package with Events Boutique and it was perfect. Rita sent me lists of everything we needed to accomplish on a weekly basis and helped deal with all of my vendors. A few days before my wedding, I dropped off everything that was needed for my wedding, including all of my vendor payments and didn't have to think about anything on my wedding day thanks to these wonderful ladies. It was amazing to not have to worry about a thing the day of - they shielded me from any issues (if there were any) and made sure to resolve everything promptly. I highly recommend them - you'll be in great hands on any special occasion!

Sent on 10/13/2016

Danielle · Married on 09/24/2016

I would have never been able to get through the biggest day of my life without the help of Rita and her team at Events Boutique. Their expertise and professionalism were outstanding, i didn't have to worry about a single thing because they were already on top of it. I am grateful for the service they provided for not only my husband and I, but our guests and other vendors. I was able to relax and enjoy my wedding and knew that everything was being taken care of by Rita and her team. They are all truly AMAZING!

Sent on 10/12/2016