2421 Tangley Suite 110, Houston, TX 77005 Map · Phone number

About Eventology Weddings

Let us assist you in designing a one-of-a-kind wedding that truly reflects your unique vision! Our enthusiasm, creativity and attention to detail will transform your wedding into the dream you’ve always imagined!

allisonstephenwed442

Eventology Weddings 7
  • Kate

Kate Roberts · Married on 06/22/2019

Hire kelly now

Kelly is amazing and made all my wedding dreams come true. I live in Los Angeles and was able to plan a pretty big wedding in Galveston with her help. I worked with her for a year and a half to create my dream wedding and there is no way I could have done it without her. She was always so on top of everything and went to tons of vendor meetings with me. When I would come in town she always made sure to make the best use of my time and was super efficient with all our meetings. She was never pushy on wanting me to hire one of her vendors and was always very honest with what peoples/vendor strong suits are or if what I wanted was possible/practical/fit in my budget etc. She was such a joy to work with and worth every penny. I had a pretty specific vision in mind and she truly made it come to life and my day could not have been more perfect. She also had so many great ideas that I hadn't thought of or seen yet. My wedding day felt so organic and like everything just magically happened even though Kelly was behind the scenes MAKING everything happen. The day of she never stressed me out or worried me with anything she just took care of it. Working with Kelly was a breeze and I cannot recommend her enough. When you DO hire her, trust her - she knows what she is doing!

Sent on 06/29/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 04/06/2019

Kelly helped us plan our dream wedding

We couldn't have had the wedding of our dreams without Kelly! She did a amazing job helping us plan for a year & a half. When I met with Kelly I instantly felt a connection because she really listened to my needs! I met with a few planners before Kelly and I could tell from the start they were not gonna listen to my fiancé's concern about keeping to our budget. Some planners even told me that I need to add another $10k to my wedding to really have it the "wedding of my dreams". That's great, but I don't know where I would find this 10k. LOL! Kelly is going to listen to your needs, care about your budget, and fight for you as a couple to get the best vendors possible! Kelly is a true professional & she's been a coordinator for years so she is able to give you great recommendations for vendors. We were able to find our dream venue through Kellys recommendation. Which was the star of our wedding! We also relied on Kelly for recommendations for our photographer, caterer, officiant, rentals, cake. All of those vendors turned out fabulous!!! Day of our wedding Kelly was also on it! Everything went smoothly for us and Kelly handled any issues and vendor coordination. People will tell you, you don't need a wedding planner but Kelly paid for herself by getting us the best deals on vendors and honestly your sanity is worth it! We got so many compliments on our wedding & we are so happy we with our big day! I would highly recommend hiring Kelly to coordinate/plan your wedding! Thanks Kelly we appreciate you :)

Sent on 05/01/2019
  • Emily

Emily Keim · Married on 03/02/2019

Amazing Day-of Coordinator

My husband and I enjoyed working with Kelly. I used Kelly for day-of coordinating. I had planned and arranged everything for my wedding all by myself, so when Kelly stepped in the week before it was like an angel came down from heaven to help me... haha! She was helpful and had a lot of ideas that I hadn't thought of yet. On the weekend of, Kelly was great at "herding cats"... AKA, my family and friends, at our rehearsal. On the day of our wedding, we were behind schedule (due to venue, not because of Kelly!) and Kelly helped get everything back on track. Also, Kelly really did a great job styling all of my decor items for our wedding. I'm so appreciative that I had someone who understood my vision available to me on my wedding day.

Sent on 04/10/2019

Eventology Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,400.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 6,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 75.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3