Hollywood, FL 33024 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 56

About Event My Way DJs & Live Musicians

Professional Music Entertainment for your most important day! We offer Disc Jockeys, Emcee’s, Live Musicians, Motivators and More for all types of events including Weddings, Bar and Bat Mitzvahs, Corporate Events, and Birthday Parties! Also available are simple to spectacular light shows, including up-lighting for walls and tables. Online event planning, and amazing customer service! Call now for a quick quote over the phone or simply visit our website and request a quote by email.

Follow Event My Way DJs & Live Musicians on

dsc04479
dsc04388
dsc04365
Event My Way DJs & Live Musicians
This monogram was projected on the wall, and it was designed with the wedding theme colors.
jewishwedding
Event My Way DJs & Live Musicians
This ballroom is has fuchsia up-lights, and a beautiful glass monogram.
This ballroom is has fuchsia up-lights, and a beautiful glass monogram.
dsc04128
AngelaandKennyWedding00716L
DSC02308wm
070910qq
Event My Way DJs & Live Musicians
This ballroom was decorated with red up-lights, a very romantic and intimate design.
dsc04060
Event My Way DJs & Live Musicians
Our contemporary guitarist, sings sweet notes to the guests.
Our contemporary guitarist, sings sweet notes to the guests.
Bride and Groom by Their Delicious Cake.
Bride and Groom by Their Delicious Cake.
Mr. and Mrs. walking in together harmoniously, getting ready to celebrate their matrimony.
Getting low on the dance floor!
Getting low on the dance floor!
Our special order monogram, focused on the dance floor.
Our special order monogram, focused on the dance floor.
A special groomsmen dance to get the party started, right!
A special groomsmen dance to get the party started, right!
The same monogram during dancing.
The same monogram during dancing.
A gorgeous wedding reception, a Prince and his Princess.
A gorgeous wedding reception, a Prince and his Princess.
Nothing sweeter than that connection between two lovebirds.
Nothing sweeter than that connection between two lovebirds.
dsc03772
Event My Way DJs & Live Musicians
Wedding ceremony with soft music in the background, using a small setup.
Wedding ceremony with soft music in the background, using a small setup.
The Groom swaying his Bride away.
The Groom swaying his Bride away.
The groomsman getting a sweet kiss, during dance time.
The groomsman getting a sweet kiss, during dance time.
Our motivators bring joy, and dance moves to the floor.
Our motivators bring joy, and dance moves to the floor.
AngelaandKennyWedding00678L
Event My Way DJs & Live Musicians
"Alright, everybody join the conga line!"
"Alright, everybody join the conga line!"
"So in Love."
"So in Love."
Our Steel Drummer setting the tone for a Caribbean atmosphere.
Our Steel Drummer setting the tone for a Caribbean atmosphere.
This chandelier was lit in various colors, and was captured in blue.
This chandelier was lit in various colors, and was captured in blue.
The Parrot Jungle circle before up-lights, during the day.
The Parrot Jungle circle before up-lights, during the day.
The Parrot Jungle, after red up-lights, at night.
The Parrot Jungle, after red up-lights, at night.
An outdoor wedding ceremony, with two speaker setup.
An outdoor wedding ceremony, with two speaker setup.
Beach wedding ceremony, simply breathtaking.
Beach wedding ceremony, simply breathtaking.
dsc1072
dsc03672
dsc04402

• Videos 4

140 Reviews for Event My Way DJs & Live Musicians

Lisa · Getting married on 12/29/2018

We were able to book a steel drummer and a DJ through Event My Way for our wedding. We used the online planner to choose all of our music and to set the timeline for our special day. I was able to talk to the owner, Daniel, on the phone and through email to go over all of the details. Jonathan, the steel drummer, did a wonderful job bringing some island vibes to the ceremony and cocktail hour. David was our DJ for the reception and he kept us dancing all night! He played all of our requested music and added some Miami flair which everyone loved! We wanted everyone to dance and have a good time, and they did! Nobody wanted the party to stop!

• Tamara

Tamara · Married on 05/06/2017

Daniel was amazing! Very easy to work with, professional and an awesome DJ! From the beginning, Daniel was quick to respond and very helpful. The Event My Way website was great and made selecting music for the entire evening so easy and organized. He also provided additional up lighting for our ballroom, which made a big difference and looks great in our pictures. For our ceremony, we decided to have a string quartet play our music. They did an incredible job and sounded beautiful. For our cocktail hour and reception, Daniel was the DJ. He played all the music we loved and kept our guests dancing all night – there was not one song where the dance floor wasn’t full! Our guests are still telling us it was one of the best weddings they’ve been to and how much fun they had dancing.

Giovanni · Married on 04/01/2017

This is the one!!! If you want to have an amazing time, worry-free, with a professional with plenty of experience that knows what they are doing, choose Event My Way! Daniel was excellent, full of great recommendations, and music to party and dance the night away. He can accomadate any style you like. The wedding planning process is stressful enough, but he made it easy! I highly recommend their services...we used a string duo, lighting, photo booth, and DJ services. It was phenomenal. Thank You Event My Way!

Sent on 04/09/2017

Event My Way DJs & Live Musicians's reply:

Giovanni, Thank you for the wonderful review! I had such a great time with you, Victoria and your family and friends! I wish you both all the best. =)

Event My Way DJs & Live Musicians FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 995.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,325.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

• Key Destination Weddings & Events
    Key Destination Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

As a wedding planner I know how important it is to have an amazing DJ. Someone with quality equipment, modern lighting options, and a great personality as your Master of Ceremonies! Daniel Santiago and all of his DJs are just that! Event My Way has assisted in the success of so many of my events. They also provide additional elements such as photo booths to make your event that much more special! Thank you for always running smooth, fun, and memorable events! Excited to have you on my preferred vendor list!

• McLaughlin Photo & Video
    McLaughlin Photo & Video Wedding Photographers

Daniel does a great job and has professional equipment. He and his team are very professional and the lighting that they have available really enhances our photography during your reception.

• Simple Keys Weddings
    Simple Keys Weddings Wedding Officiants

We have had the pleasure of experiencing first hand the professionals from Event My Way DJs and Live Musicians. They provided top shelf service all the way around. Their level of professionalism and experience truly makes your wedding reception an event to be remembered. We see lots of would be "professionals" and Event My Way DJ's and Live Musicians impressed us as being absolutely superior. Fantastic job!

• Hollywood, FL 33024 See on map
    3059219101 (Other Phone Number)
    Monday - Thursday 9:00AM - 9:00PM Friday - Saturday 9:00AM - 9:00PM Call (954) 558-5118 only Sunday 2:00PM - 5:00PM