ESU EVENTS - Entertainment & Sounds Unlimited

Harrison, NY View map
$2,899 Most Popular Price

$2,899 Most Popular Price

As you plan this important celebration of life, please remember that the Entertainment is the most critical element to any successful party. No other single vendor will provide a greater impact as to how you and your guests remember your event. The right music and the right entertainer can transform any party into an event your family and your friends will be talking about for years to come. Our goal is to take the guess-work out of choosing your entertainment. We are dedicated to working with you in planning a day that is truly special. There are several different options and packages customizable to your specific needs. Tell us what you want and then let your entertainer do the rest. Use our experience, professional ability and the best customer service in the industry to your advantage! We will gladly provide numerous references from recent satisfied customers

All Inclusive: DJ, Lighting, Photo, Video, and a Photo Booth!

More information:

http://www.facebook.com/esudjmamaroneck or http://www.facebook.com/esudj.bronx?ref=tn_tnmn

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Kathleen
    Kathleen Married on 09/25/2021

They know how to party!

Rob and his team at ESU are absolutely the best in the biz! From day one Rob helped to customize our reception so it would be exactly how we wanted it. They have a ton of give away options and are truly an all in one service and can provide anything you need to make your celebration special. The dance floor was never empty and everyone who attended our wedding had a great time. Cannot say enough about this team!
    April Married on 09/27/2019

I've been using ESU for 20 years

They are flawless. There's no one better in the business. They've done everything from my jr. high school graduation through my wedding. I won't use anyone else.
  • Lana
    Lana Married on 06/30/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Rob and his team at ESU Events were AMAZING!!! You cannot go wrong hiring them! Our wedding was on 6/30/2018 at Mulino's at Lake Isle and they really did an incredible job! Our introductions, first dance, speeches, cake cutting, etc. went flawlessly. Rob was our MC and his energy level was insane! He had everyone up on the dance floor all night!!! Rob really listened to everything I wanted in each meeting we had and the DJ played all the right music, and even created a special mix for my Father/Daughter Dance! We also used ESU for the Entourage Photo Booth which holds up to 10 people. All the guests had so much fun going in and using the props to take photos. I can't thank Rob and ESU Events enough for the amazing job they did at my wedding!! It was so much fun and I wish we could do it all again!!!
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

141 Halstead Ave, Harrison, NY, 10543
Location of (ESU EVENTS - Entertainment & Sounds Unlimited)

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding