Essential Sounds Entertainment

Belmar, NJ View map

$2,195 Most Popular Price

Essential Sounds Entertainment is a wedding DJ serving Belmar, New Jersey. They’re trained to give the right amount of enthusiasm, based on what you and your fiancee request. Founder PJ Windle established the company with personal service, customized music planning and friendly relationships as core pillars. Essential Sounds Entertainment aims to connect with the happy couple and establish a level of trust.

Essential Sounds Entertainment is ready to get your guests up and moving at the reception with songs that may be lighter in sound or perhaps more fast-paced (to inspire some fierce dance-offs). DJ services include:

• Do-not-play list
  • Liability insurance
  • PA/sound system
  • Microphones
  • Emcee
  • Consultation

Other Services
Essential Sounds Entertainment is there for your add-ons that will take your wedding from good to grand. Additional ways they can make your wedding extra sweet and memorable include:

• Uplighting
  • Flatscreen
  • Dancing in the clouds
  • Monograms
  • Live music

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$2,195.00

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2195

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Microphones

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$750.00

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Oldies
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
MC

What additional equipment do you offer?

Flat Screen
Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting

• Karla
    Karla P. Married on 08/28/2021

Superb, knowledgeable, professional...

PJ did an excellent job at my wedding. He is trustworthy and easy to work with. He is professional and highly qualified. I knew I was going to be in great hands since the first time I ever called him. I loved the way he spoke to me, I felt as if I knew him. I felt so comfortable. He completely understood my vision, style and type of music I wanted. There are so many great things to say about him but long story short...I highly recommend him and his crew!!
    Dan H. Married on 08/27/2021

August 2021 Wedding Officiant and DJ

We chose PJ to be our officiant and DJ for our wedding. He put together an excellent ceremony for us that was exactly our style. And the music for the rest of the night was great too! We highly recommend PJ for your next event
    Colleen Married on 07/03/2021

Excellent service and communication

PJ was an excellent DJ for our wedding and was wonderful to work with during all the pandemic uncertainty. Leading up to our event we had to postpone twice and he was incredibly accommodating and great at keeping us informed of his availability, we were so fortunate that we'd committed to him early in our process.
    At our wedding he was the perfect amount of charming without stealing the show. His introductions were clear and easily heard by everyone. He was friendly and welcoming. He responded to our wedding music goals and allowed for "requests within reason" which was a perfect blend of gracious to our guests and aware of the overall needs of the party. PJ had previously DJ'ed for both my brother's wedding and my sister's wedding. I had high hopes and he met them. I would highly recommend him and Essential Sounds Entertainment for any event!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Deals

Essential Sounds Entertainment 1
Offer
You will receive $100 off the booking of your entertainment when you mention Wedding Wire as your referral! This is a no-strings offer. Book your DJ, receive $100 off!Not to be combined with any other deals/promotions.

Susan Elizabeth Photography Susan Elizabeth Photography Wedding Photographers

PJ and all the guys at Essential Sounds are truly some of the best in the biz! Always fun, yet very professional! They always do whatever it takes to throw an amazing party, and you can guarantee the dance floor will be packed all night long!!! PJ is truly dedicated to each and every one of his couples, making sure that they are always on the same page with the couple's music selection, yet making sure that theres always "something for everyone" to ensure that everyone from the flower girl to grandma can dance into the night! If you are looking for an amazingly talented, fun, reputable, experienced, professional, and all around GREAT entertainment company, then look no further..Essential Sounds is the only way to go!

Endless Wave Films + Photos Endless Wave Films + Photos Wedding Photographers

Essential Sounds Entertainment is a rare find. The love they put into their work is unmatched. PJ has developed a business where people can come in and feel right at home from the first moment they meet him. Your event will be full of dancing, fun and excitement with ESE. The best part is that you will feel as if your best friend is DJing your wedding, not some random person. Awesome company run by awesome people!

John Arcara Photography John Arcara Photography Wedding Photographers

P.J. is the consummate professional. Always ready to help out & always perfect. He and his illustrious staff from Essential Sounds are some of the very best in the business. I would absolutely recommend them for all of your entertainment & lighting needs! They are lively & fabulous & amazing to deal with. There are many things that your entertainment & imaging teams need to choreograph together & we are alway thrilled when working with anyone from Essential since we know it will just be perfection! PJ, we are so glad to be able to hang with you guys & hope to see you a lot more!

616 5th Ave., Suite 101 Belmar, 07719

Monday Through Friday 10-6pm. Evenings by appointment. Appointments accepted on Weekends pending availability.
Location of (Essential Sounds Entertainment)

Other vendors in Jersey Shore for your wedding