590 Killingly st, Johnston, RI 02919 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Deals 1

9 Reviews for escort limousine

Ana · Married on 11/14/2009

Escort Limo did a great job at our wedding. They showed up on time and dressed appropriately. The were so pleasant, and very helpful. It was raining and they kept me dry! The cars were in excellent condition. We used the Elegante and the Cadillac Escalade. We really liked both of the cars and the complimentary champagne, more than enough to go around (and there were lots of us!). They were very helpful to us when we went to see the cars. They gave us great service during the booking process and kept us updated as the wedding got closer. They confirmed with us a few times and showed up when and when they were scheduled to. And they had the best price by far of any other limo company that we looked at.

Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/30/2009

Kelly · Married on 05/24/2009

They were awesome. They were early at my house and at my husband’s. Our driver (Richard?) was awesome with helping me get in and out of the car, bringing us water, helping our photographer with her equipment (She rode with us), making sure that we weren’t getting wet with the rain, basically he did whatever was necessary. All communication prior to the wedding was with Gianna, and she was phenomenal. Anything I needed, she provided. I highly recommend Escort.

Sent on 07/01/2009

Nicole · Married on 08/30/2008

Escort was great to work with. Great communication. The driver was great. They were on time, car was clean. I would highly recommend this company!

Sent on 03/06/2009

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• escort limousine 1
    Receive $50.00 off your Limousine Rental and $100.00 off any SUV rental.
    Receive $50.00 off your Limousine Rental and $100.00 off any SUV rental. Discount valid on wedding packages only and can not be combined with any other discounts.

• Valentino Photography
    Valentino Photography Wedding Photographers

Friendly, competent service at a great price! Gianna is a 'dream' to work with.

• 590 Killingly st Johnston, 02919 See on map