Rumson, NJ 07760 Map · Phone number

About Erins Events In Bloom

Flowers create the mood and creativity in an event, so when I decorate those elements of style, mood, design and uniqueness are expressed. Each event that I decorate with flowers is a special collaboration of the planner and myself in order to make visions into reality. Creating a floral expression is a passion of mine that I deliver to each one of my clients no matter what type of budget. If you can dream it, I can deliver it!

flowers2011045
697352720958ace5eaes
anthony1

3 Reviews for Erins Events In Bloom

Jillian · Married on 06/25/2011

I hired Erin for my outside Hawaiian theme wedding (second marriage). She went above and beyond with the floral decorations and centerpieces. She was able to transform my backyard into Hawaii. The guests all raved about the exotic florals she used. She even provided me with actual Hawaiian leis flown in from Hawaii for every guest. She was there for me every step of the way and at times when I was frazzled she was also there to calm my nerves. She is such a talented and sweet person to work with. I highly recommend her for any special occasion you may have.

Sent on 08/26/2011

Jen · Married on 09/24/2010

Erin did a great job with our flowers. Our bouquets were beautiful and our guests were blown away by our center pieces. She even decorated our cake which I requested 2 days before the wedding! Erin was on time and had our ceremony and reception rooms decorated in no time. When I got my first look at everything it took my breath away!

Sent on 10/20/2010

Kim · Married on 03/23/2012

Erin provided flowers for our bridal party, ceremony, and reception. She is easy to work with and will email you back very quickly. I am not knowledgeable when it comes to flowers, so she was very helpful in understanding the look I wanted. My husband wanted an "Irish accent", so she even beaded a small shamrock for him with his boutonnière. Erin is a lot of fun to work with and has a great vision too!

Sent on 04/15/2012