Leander, TX 78641 Map · Phone number

About Erin's Custom Cakes

At Erin's Custom Cakes we tailor your wedding cake to your unique style. Whether it is a colored ribbon that matches your bouquet or a design that imitates the lace of your dress we design the cake with you remembering that everyone is different. Our cakes are baked fresh, never frozen, with all natural ingredients and no hydrogenated vegetable shortenings. With over 20 years professional scratch baking experience, and 16 years as executive pastry chef at a local upscale resort and private club I bring the professionalism and quality that you deserve.

YellowRoses

43 Reviews for Erin's Custom Cakes

1 User photo

Erin's Custom Cakes 1

Savannah · Married on 05/04/2018

The cakes are moist and absolutely delicious!!! she was kind and flexible!! PERFECT 5 STARS

Sent on 04/30/2018

Jo · Married on 03/10/2018

Erin did such a wonderful job on our cakes! The guests all loved it. She made a custom flavor for the groom's cake that she'd never made before and it turned out delicious!

Sent on 03/14/2018

Stephanie · Married on 07/09/2017

Erin is amazing!!! She is so friendly and clearly passionate about creating wonderful cakes. Not only was our cake beautiful but it was absolutely delicious! We were highly impressed with her flavor and filling options and three months later we still have guests raving about the cake she made for our wedding! She also included a separate anniversary topper for free so that we could serve the entire cake at our reception and still have a separate piece to take home and freeze. Thank you Erin!!!

Sent on 09/29/2017
    Erin's Custom Cakes 2

Erin's Custom Cakes FAQ

• What services do your prices include? Consultation, Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Croquembouche, Cupcakes, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Setup
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? No

• Ame Soeur Events
    Ame Soeur Events Wedding Planners

Erin Hernandez, owner of Erin's Custom Cakes is a wonderful vendor to work with. She goes above and beyond in fulfilling the wishes of my clients and her cakes taste wonderful every time! Her deliveries are often accompanied by her wonderful smile, she puts not only vendors she works with but clients at total ease and does exactly what she says she is going to do for you! I never hesitate to refer my brides to Erin, she is a joy to work with and I know beyond a shadow of doubt that she will come through for me and my brides!

• Southern's Fine Dining
    Southern's Fine Dining Wedding Caterers

Erin's Cakes are always soft and delicious. If you want a great cake with some of the best buttercream I've ever tasted, give Erin a call!

• Ed Kelley Photography
    Ed Kelley Photography Wedding Photographers

We love Erin's Custom Cakes! They are beautiful and taste the BEST! We look forward to the awesome designs and a great tasting dessert. Erin is so much fun to work with and did I say the BEST!

• Leander, 78641 See on map