Erin McGinn Photography

Warwick, RI 02888 Map · Phone number

About Erin McGinn Photography

www.erinmcginn.com

Hello there and thanks for stopping by! I'm a wedding and editorial photographer located in New England (Rhode Island to be precise) and travel frequently for weddings in CT, MA, NH, ME and beyond. After getting degree in Marine Biology from URI, I found myself (and true love) in San Diego. Spending the most amazing three years there, my now husband Nic and I moved back to RI. New England never left our hearts. After a brief stint as a travel agent I began working as an event planner for Longwood Events. A year of seeing my couple's photos come back (and getting married myself) and begin so inspired by the fine art and editorial styles of photography, I began assisting my local photographers and completed the CE program at RISD. Developing my photographic eye as an editor at SNE Weddings Magazine and Bliss celebrations, I launched by business in 2011. I'm a laid back, natural light photographer who believes that less is more. Minimialism and simplicity play a big part in my captures and I only take a select number of wedding per year to truly dedicate my time to each and every client. My boutique business philosiphy is that great client relationships make for great wedding photos!

Follow Erin McGinn Photography on

Film wedding details
Film wedding details

25 Reviews for Erin McGinn Photography

Tori · Married on 09/01/2018

Erin is an absolute dream. I am in tears looking at the preview of our wedding pictures. She is fantastic at arranging large wedding parties (16 bridal party members total) and has the best ideas of how to use the unique areas of any venue space. My wedding day started cloudy (which she came into beaming about how great the lighting was going to be-easing my anxiety instantly). And then it started to POUR and the thunder started. She was right out there with umbrellas and captured stunning moments of my entrance under a crew of staff members shielding me from the rain-celebrity style, ha! During the reception she was on her game with dancing and brought us out to get some more pictures after the rain had stopped-which ended in pictures under an amazing rainbow. She never stopped smiling, she never stopped easing my worry, and she was right. Thank you Erin!

Kacey · Married on 05/05/2017

Erin was absolutely amazing to work with. She was so professional and helped answer all of our questions before our big day. She is one of the nicest people you'll meet and her sweet personality kept us as ease during the wedding day. We fell in love with her images before we even booked her. She is so incredibly talented! We knew we would love our engagement and wedding photos but were blown away by how gorgeous they came out. We can't thank her enough!

Jessica · Married on 04/22/2017

Erin is an absolutely amazing photographer and it was a pleasure working with her. From my first encounter with her, she was warm and professional. She was helpful in planning the schedule for the day and she did an amazing job of capturing every moment of our wedding (without ever being in the way). I was at east our entire wedding day knowing that she was in control. She is a true artist and is unbelievably talented. We were blown away by our engagement and wedding albums and are so happy that she was able to capture our day! Thanks Erin!

Award

• GLASS | Event Planning
    GLASS | Event Planning Wedding Planners

Magic. That is what you will get on your wedding day with Erin. She does not miss a beat. As a planner, the hats I wear on a wedding day are infinite, and to have complete confidence in the team of professionals working with me on that day is a must. When I'm working with Erin, I know I can check photography right off the list. You will have the same confidence. Erin is not only organized and calm, she has an eye for every detail and the ability to capture raw human emotion of friends and family. Her detail shots are taken with great care and throughout the entire day, she quietly cements your day in history in an unobtrusive way. No doubt, your jaw will drop when she sends you the completed gallery. She's a true talent.

• Esq.Events
    Esq.Events Wedding Planners

We love working with Erin! Her photos are great and she's a pleasure to work with during the wedding day!

• greenlion design
    greenlion design Wedding Florists

Erin is extremely talented, and is so fun and vibrant you can not help but want to be around her! Her photographs have a timeless and romantic feel, I am always swooning over them!

• Warwick, Rhode Island, 02888 See on map