Warwick, RI 02888 Map · Phone number

About Erin McGinn Photography

www.erinmcginn.com

Hello there and thanks for stopping by! I'm a wedding and editorial photographer located in New England (Rhode Island to be precise) and travel frequently for weddings in CT, MA, NH, ME and beyond. After getting degree in Marine Biology from URI, I found myself (and true love) in San Diego. Spending the most amazing three years there, my now husband Nic and I moved back to RI. New England never left our hearts. After a brief stint as a travel agent I began working as an event planner for Longwood Events. A year of seeing my couple's photos come back (and getting married myself) and begin so inspired by the fine art and editorial styles of photography, I began assisting my local photographers and completed the CE program at RISD. Developing my photographic eye as an editor at SNE Weddings Magazine and Bliss celebrations, I launched by business in 2011. I'm a laid back, natural light photographer who believes that less is more. Minimialism and simplicity play a big part in my captures and I only take a select number of wedding per year to truly dedicate my time to each and every client. My boutique business philosiphy is that great client relationships make for great wedding photos!

Follow Erin McGinn Photography on

Erin McGinn Photography 7
  • lauren

lauren · Married on 09/22/2018

Talented and Kind Boss Lady

Erin was a dream to work with, and we, on the other hand, were not. She was overly accommodating rescheduling our Engagement Shoot twice the day of (there was a hurricane and also a car accident).

Erin was incredible to work with. It clear she was the favorite co-vendor with everyone else we interviewed! It showed the day of. Erin was the clear leader of the bunch and all of the other vendors followed her lead. She was like a wedding planner and photographer in 1. She kept us on track but did not seem perturbed when we inevitably ran late.

When we saw the wedding photos, we were blown away! The artistry was overwhelming. Erin has a knack for catching great lighting in the scenery.

I do have one complaint: there are too many good pictures to consolidate into a coffee table book!

Sent on 03/22/2019
    Erin McGinn Photography 16
    Erin McGinn Photography 17
    Erin McGinn Photography 18

Erin McGinn Photography's reply:

Awww, thank you, Lauren! Too many photos to pick from is always the best problem to have. You were a dream to work with and I'm so honored to have captured your beautiful day. xoxo

Tori · Married on 09/01/2018

Erin is an absolute dream. I am in tears looking at the preview of our wedding pictures. She is fantastic at arranging large wedding parties (16 bridal party members total) and has the best ideas of how to use the unique areas of any venue space. My wedding day started cloudy (which she came into beaming about how great the lighting was going to be-easing my anxiety instantly). And then it started to POUR and the thunder started. She was right out there with umbrellas and captured stunning moments of my entrance under a crew of staff members shielding me from the rain-celebrity style, ha! During the reception she was on her game with dancing and brought us out to get some more pictures after the rain had stopped-which ended in pictures under an amazing rainbow. She never stopped smiling, she never stopped easing my worry, and she was right. Thank you Erin!

Sent on 08/21/2018

Kacey · Married on 05/05/2017

Erin was absolutely amazing to work with. She was so professional and helped answer all of our questions before our big day. She is one of the nicest people you'll meet and her sweet personality kept us as ease during the wedding day. We fell in love with her images before we even booked her. She is so incredibly talented! We knew we would love our engagement and wedding photos but were blown away by how gorgeous they came out. We can't thank her enough!

Sent on 07/29/2017

Award

• GLASS | Event Planning
    GLASS | Event Planning Wedding Planners

Magic. That is what you will get on your wedding day with Erin. She does not miss a beat. As a planner, the hats I wear on a wedding day are infinite, and to have complete confidence in the team of professionals working with me on that day is a must. When I'm working with Erin, I know I can check photography right off the list. You will have the same confidence. Erin is not only organized and calm, she has an eye for every detail and the ability to capture raw human emotion of friends and family. Her detail shots are taken with great care and throughout the entire day, she quietly cements your day in history in an unobtrusive way. No doubt, your jaw will drop when she sends you the completed gallery. She's a true talent.

• Esq.Events
    Esq.Events Wedding Planners

We love working with Erin! Her photos are great and she's a pleasure to work with during the wedding day!

• greenlion design
    greenlion design Wedding Florists

Erin is extremely talented, and is so fun and vibrant you can not help but want to be around her! Her photographs have a timeless and romantic feel, I am always swooning over them!

• Warwick, Rhode Island, 02888 See on map