7567 SW 205th Terrace, Portland, OR 97007 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Erika Ellis Photography

Welcome

Hello and thank you for taking a look at my work! I'm a wedding and lifestyle photographer based in Beaverton, OR. As an outdoor enthusiast and fun-loving Momma to my son Oliver James, I love exploring the Pacific Northwest with my family and four-legged English Labrador, Gus. I often say that I have the best job in the world. I'm privileged to be with my clients during their special moments and significant milestones. I have the ability to express my creativity through photography with the added bonus of being able to work with clients in a meaningful way. I particularly love documenting memories in unique locations that highlight the amazing landscape that is our backyard here in the Portland area. If you love my work and are in need of an engagement or wedding photographer, I'd love to hear from you! And if you are looking to elope or travel outside the Portland area, I am available for destination shoots as well!

Multiple wedding packages depending on budget. Optional engagement, boudoir, rehersal dinner and bridal shower coverage. High resolution digital images included with all packages. Additional second shooters and wedding albums are available upon request.

Follow Erika Ellis Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

• Tolman Media Northwest
Ceremony
bridals 27 51 931536 158282790744489

9 Reviews for Erika Ellis Photography

Mallory K. · Married on 08/21/2020

Everything I could have asked for!

Erika is amazing! She is so easy to work with, great company, and does an exceptional job! I can not recommend her enough.

Sent on 03/03/2020

Erika Ellis Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Mallory. I loved capturing your engagement and look forward to your big day later this summer. It's going to be amazing!
  • Jessica

Jessica O. · Married on 06/06/2020

Beautiful and affordable work!

Erika is the absolute best! We were referred to her originally by another amazing photographer and had her do our family session. She was so sweet and her work was amazing, she was then our first pick to capture our wedding day. She worked great with our large wedding party, other vendors and accommodated everything I wanted marvelously. My pictures are something I am so thankful to have to remember our day. I have recommended her to friends who have also used her, and are equally as happy with her work! We will definitely keep her as our annual family photographer and go to her for anything else we want beautifully captured to remember. Thank you Erika!

Sent on 03/04/2020

Erika Ellis Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your amazing review. It was my pleasure to capture your wedding day and I love that you've referred me to your friends. It means so much to me! I look forward to capturing more milestones for your family.
  • Rene

Rene I. · Married on 05/08/2020

Incredible wedding photographer!

Erika is an incredible Oregon wedding photographer! She was flexible with our desire to shoot engagement photos in Bend (in Winter!) and made our wedding day so easy! She had a timeline for us to fill out as well as a list of photos we wanted so we knew all the special moments we wanted would be captured. Erika is so friendly and makes you feel so comfortable when shooting. Our guest continue to comment about the quality of our photos and how professional Erika is.

Sent on 03/02/2020

Erika Ellis Photography's reply:

Oh goodness Rene! What an amazing review. I really hope to shoot you and your sweet family again when you are back in Oregon. You three were awesome to work with. :)

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Erika Ellis Photography Pricing

Erika Ellis Photography Price Rates

Erika Ellis Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2450
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2900
    Engagement Shoot
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Prints

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Erika Ellis Photography 1
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 7567 SW 205th Terrace Portland, OR, 97007 See on map
    8am-7pm Monday through Sunday
    Location of (Erika Ellis Photography)

Erika Ellis Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Erika Ellis Photography include in the starting price?

Erika Ellis Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• Digital Files

What photography services does Erika Ellis Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Erika Ellis Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• Engagement Shoot
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Erika Ellis Photography offer?

Erika Ellis Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Traditional

What photography services does Erika Ellis Photography offer?

Erika Ellis Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Erika Ellis Photography offer for wedding events?

Erika Ellis Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Erika Ellis Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Erika Ellis Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Erika Ellis Photography offer?

Erika Ellis Photography currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.