Simply Splendid

Portland, OR View map
$4,000 Most Popular Price

$4,000 Most Popular Price

Marla Cyree of Simply Splendid specializes in film photography based in Portland, Oregon as a wedding and portrait photographer. She photographs weddings throughout the Pacific Northwest and beyond.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,900

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,000

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date
  • Heidi
    Heidi M. Married on 08/17/2019

Beautiful photos!

We love our wedding pictures and Marla is super talented. She has an artistic eye for design and really delivered. From our first meeting to our gallery delivery, Marla has been professional and clearly has classy taste and elevated standards and services. She is respected in the industry and had many helpful suggestions and recommendations in her wedding network. She's also a lovely and thoughtful person. Thank you, Marla!
  • Lizz
    Lizz Married on 08/18/2018
    I have to agree with the other review that Marla is a true artist. I searched high and low for a photographer. When I found Simply Splendid and met Marla, I knew she would be incredible. We initially met over Skype to talk about how she works with couples and her photography. I knew immediately that we were making the best choice! Marla is very creative, experienced, helpful, and knowledgable in both photography and weddings. So far we have only worked with her for our engagement photos, and I knew before seeing them that they would come out perfectly (and they did). In the Pacific Northwest, finding a day without rain can be quite the challenge. Marla was so flexible and kept more days than I would have expected available for us to wait for that special, rain-free day for our session.

Film photography takes true eye and skill for capturing the right moment, and Marla surely does! She provides great guidance and suggestions to make you feel great. I can't recommend Simply Splendid (or Marla) enough, I promise you'll have fun and will love her work!
    Stephanie Married on 09/30/2016
    Marla is an absolute artist! I feel so lucky that she was part of our wedding day, seriously she's the best. I wanted a highly skilled photographer who is comfortable shooting with film in all sorts of settings (our ceremony was outdoors at nightfall). She exceeded our expectations!

Marla was easy to work with, from the initial contact to months after our wedding. Day of the wedding, she was patient, cool, managed our timeline and "must have" looks well. My fiancé (not a picture guy) felt completely comfortable with her and appreciated her giving him pointers for certain looks. Both of our families were impressed with how delightful she was while setting the flow and direction for large family photos (I don't know how she does it).

I felt so happy about our choice even before I received all of our pictures, she sent us a "sneak peak" while we were on our honeymoon which made it that more special. When we did receive them (4 week turn around), they were everything we could have hoped for. The photographs were just stunning!

I can't say enough about Marla. She is a very special lady with extreme talent. Book early!

515 NW Saltzman Rd. #686 Portland, 97229
503-984-1823
Location of (Simply Splendid)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding