1859 Entertainment Company LLC

Dallas, OR View map
$3,000 Most Popular Price

$3,000 Most Popular Price

1859 Entertainment Company LLC is a Pacific Northwest entertainment company that offers Photography, Videography, Dj and Photo Booth. We have been in the industry for over 10 years, offering an affordable yet professional all-around service.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Albums
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,000

Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Kendall
    Kendall C. Married on 07/30/2022

These guys are amazing!

Niko from 1859 entertainment company did a phenomenal job DJing our wedding and making sure our ceremony music was perfect and on time! He made sure certain music was playing and fading out perfectly. There was no abrupt stopping in songs and everything flowed perfectly! He moved speakers during speeches so all guests could hear and was patient with my dad with showing him how to use the microphone. He let guests do song requests and made sure announcements were done so guests knew it was time to eat and dance. Zack handled all e-mail communication prior to our wedding and was so detailed in all of the questions asked. I cannot recommend these guys enough! They truly care about the events they do and make sure they have your requested music downloaded prior to your event! These guys rock!
  • Lindsey
    Lindsey B. Married on 09/27/2020

Amazing Service and Communication

The 1859 Entertainment Company is one of the best companies I have ever worked with. I am so happy that we had the pleasure of meeting and working with this company for our wedding.

First off, we ended up booking DJ, Photo Booth, and Videography services with this company in June 2019 for our May 2020 wedding. From the beginning, Zack responded to all my emails in a timely fashion with lots of detailed information. We were living out of state while planning our wedding in Oregon, so he made sure to provide us with all the details since we couldn't come home to visit. He even talked to me for an hour on his drive over to a wedding to answer questions I had for him. Needless to say, it was a pretty easy decision that we wanted to book with these guys.

Fast forward to 2020 and we now have Covid affecting the whole wedding industry. We decided to postpone our wedding from May until September and to downsize what was going to be a 250 person wedding down to 50 so were could comply with Covid guidelines. I seriously can not RAVE enough about how this company handled the changes that needed to be made due to Covid. Zack sent me their new covid policy guidelines and made sure that they were still able to offer all their services we had booked for our new date. He responded to countless emails that I had sent and when we choose to get rid of our Photo Booth due to covid, he gave us a full refund for the Photo Booth since we were still using 2 of their other services. He made the whole process of changing our contract over so easy. Not to mention that I made a last minute change the week before the wedding with adding more time to our videography package.

To our pleasant surprise, on our wedding day, Zack actually showed up as our videographer and had one of his best DJs Niko there with him. Zack introduced himself to us right away and was such a joy to work with though the day. He worked so well with our photographer, made us laugh and feel at ease, and asked us if he had any questions with the timeline or our plans on the day of. Niko was such a fun DJ as wevhad requested very specific cover songs for our ceremony and some for our reception. He kept the party going and played all the songs we had requested. Nico also checked in with us several times to make sure everything was going well and asked when we were ready for certain events such as the bouquet toss so we had freedom during the night to do what WE wanted to do. Not to mention, that even though we canceled our Photo Booth, Zack still brought a "Covid Friendly" small Photo Booth replacement that used an iPad and was set up at a bench at our venue free of charge. Those photos were then all emailed to me, in which I then sent to all of our guests. It was a HUGE hit.

Overall, I would recommend this company hands down for your wedding or any large event you are hosting. Communication was great and was ALWAYS there, which is key when planning a large event. As a company, I feel like they have adapted very well to the changes with COVID and made everyone feel comfortable at the wedding by wearing a mask the whole time. They are fairly priced and do amazing work. Please keep running your company like you guys are! Thanks SO much!
  • Desiree
    Desiree Married on 08/24/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The perfect DJ and Photographer for our day!

Words can't even begin to express how happy I am that we chose 1859 Entertainment Co. Our DJ was fantastic and professional. The best part was the owner, Zack, assigned a bilingual DJ to our wedding even though I never officially requested it, because he knew how concerned I was about this aspect of my wedding. He was so responsive the whole way through planning as well! Overall just perfect! The fact that you get a discount when you book more than one service as well is just wonderful.

But, what really sets 1859 Entertainment Co. apart from the rest is Mackenzie. Her photography is simply STUNNING. Not only that, but she is such a kind soul, and you feel so comfortable and happy that she is there for you throughout your day. There isn't a single detail she missed. I got tears in my eyes when we got our photos back! I was so happy with the results, as well as with her amazing turn around time. I will never forget about Mackenzie, and she will be my go-to-girl when the time comes for my maternity, newborn and family shots. My wedding would have never been the same without her. My family and everyone really was so impressed by her when we received the pictures! THANK YOU Mackenzie!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Deals

1859 Entertainment Company LLC 1
Discount

$400 off the total cost of services when four services are booked together. No travel fees up to 200 miles from 97304.

Dallas, OR, 97304
Location of (1859 Entertainment Company LLC)

1859 Entertainment Company LLC frequently asked questions

What photography services does 1859 Entertainment Company LLC include in the starting price?

1859 Entertainment Company LLC includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Albums
  • Proofs

What photography services does 1859 Entertainment Company LLC include in their most popular wedding package?

1859 Entertainment Company LLC includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does 1859 Entertainment Company LLC offer?

1859 Entertainment Company LLC offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does 1859 Entertainment Company LLC offer?

1859 Entertainment Company LLC offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Slideshow
  • Trash The Dress
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does 1859 Entertainment Company LLC offer for wedding events?

1859 Entertainment Company LLC offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend 1859 Entertainment Company LLC and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

1859 Entertainment Company LLC is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does 1859 Entertainment Company LLC offer?

1859 Entertainment Company LLC currently offers 1 discount promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding