1859 Entertainment Company LLC Reviews

1859 Entertainment Company LLC 4
1859 Entertainment Company LLC 5
  • Desiree

Desiree · Married on 08/24/2019

The perfect DJ and Photographer for our day!

Words can't even begin to express how happy I am that we chose 1859 Entertainment Co. Our DJ was fantastic and professional. The best part was the owner, Zack, assigned a bilingual DJ to our wedding even though I never officially requested it, because he knew how concerned I was about this aspect of my wedding. He was so responsive the whole way through planning as well! Overall just perfect! The fact that you get a discount when you book more than one service as well is just wonderful.

But, what really sets 1859 Entertainment Co. apart from the rest is Mackenzie. Her photography is simply STUNNING. Not only that, but she is such a kind soul, and you feel so comfortable and happy that she is there for you throughout your day. There isn't a single detail she missed. I got tears in my eyes when we got our photos back! I was so happy with the results, as well as with her amazing turn around time. I will never forget about Mackenzie, and she will be my go-to-girl when the time comes for my maternity, newborn and family shots. My wedding would have never been the same without her. My family and everyone really was so impressed by her when we received the pictures! THANK YOU Mackenzie!

1859 Entertainment Company LLC 6
    Sent on 09/20/2019
  • Kylie

Kylie Pekar · Married on 08/23/2019

Best DJ and Photobooth!

These 2 guys were so great! Everyone loved the photo booth at our wedding and the dj played amazing songs! Would highly recommend to everyone :)

Sent on 09/05/2019

Kelli · Married on 08/17/2019

fun experience

We had a great experience communicating with Zack before the wedding, and working with Niko the day of. Both were very flexible and great communicators. Zack was really organized and responded to questions very fast. Niko was our DJ day of and he played requests and was very approachable. Our guests had an amazing time dancing the night away!

Sent on 08/21/2019
  • RachelBunny

Rachel · Married on 09/22/2018

DJ & Photobooth services were great!

This company provided DJ and photobooth services at our wedding. Zack was our DJ and he was great! He played all the songs we wanted and helped make our wedding so much fun! Their photobooth was great as well. A couple of days after the wedding, we received digital copies of all of the photos that were taken in the booth at our wedding. I would definitely recommend this company to a friend!

Stephanie · Married on 09/22/2018

I (heart) Zack!

I can't even put into words how grateful I am that we booked Zack with 1859. He is so fun, and still incredibly professional. He did an AMAZING job keeping the wedding on time and flowing. He not only kept everyone on the dance floor the ENTIRE night- he also MC'd the whole event. I honestly can't tell you how many people complimented us on on our DJ stating "he's playing nothing but jams!" or "he is so organized and just the right level of funny!" While he was absolutely stellar at the wedding- he was even better leading up in the planning process. He's incredibly responsive and SO helpful in getting the timing of things laid out. I can't thank him enough for all his help and would ABSOLUTELY recommend him to any, and everyone!

Nicole · Married on 08/24/2018

Amazing people to work with

We had them for are videography, photography, DJ and we rented the photo booth. They were amazing to work with.

Sent on 10/31/2018
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 08/04/2018

Amazing company

Great company and great price, couldn’t have asked for a better company they felt like were part of the family!

1859 Entertainment Company LLC 15
    1859 Entertainment Company LLC 16
    1859 Entertainment Company LLC 17
    1859 Entertainment Company LLC 18
    1859 Entertainment Company LLC 19
    1859 Entertainment Company LLC 20

Elaine · Married on 07/28/2018

Hire 1859 Entertainment for your event! Zach and Mackenzie are absolutely wonderful to work with. They were so accommodating and professional, but also very personable and fun to work with! Our photos turned out to be absolutely stunning and our photo booth was a huge hit! I had a few custom requests for our day, and Zach and Mackenzie were always quick to respond and eager to help make our vision a reality. 1859 Entertainment was able to work with my budget and had very affordable costs for the packages I chose, they were even willing to travel across the state for our big day! Seriously, look no further for a team of professionals who will take your event to the next level.

Sent on 08/07/2018

Amelia · Married on 07/28/2018

We used 1859 Entertainment Company for our videography, photo booth, and DJ. We highly recommend using 1859 for all of these services! It was obvious that they put a lot of time into editing our wedding video. Our guests also loved the photo booth and everyone had a blast dancing! Zack was very professional and communicated with us very well throughout the entire planning process! Thank you 1859 Entertainment Company!

Sent on 09/12/2018

Marty Mclaughlin · Married on 07/24/2018

Top notch, professional, and fun

1859 Entertainment is experienced, professional, creative and a lot of fun to work with. A top notch organization across the board.

Chelsea Ernst · Married on 07/21/2018

Photo Booth

These guys were amazing to work with. Zach answered any and all of my questions and the photo booth attendant was fun and interactive with my guests. Money well spent.

Ashton Pembleton · Married on 07/14/2018

Amazing! Could not be happier!

I used Mackenzie for my photographer and I could not be happier. She was willing to go to the snow for my engagement pictures and that meant so much to us. She takes amazing pictures and edits them just enough that they look beautiful but not overly done.
    Zack did my DJ services. He was so nice and accommodating. He checked in with us and made sure everything flowed smoothly and that we were all on the same page. He played amazing music.
    Both Mackenzie and Zack were so easy to get ahold of and so willing to work with us. I am so glad I found that. My wedding would not have been as perfect as it was without them.

Leah · Married on 06/23/2018

DJ
    My husband and I could not have been happier with 1859 Entertainment Company. We booked them because they gave us a grouped discount for Photo Booth and DJ! WIN WIN!! But after looking back I am SO HAPPY we found him!!
    We felt Zach understood us and our kind of music and the kind of atmosphere we were hoping for. Prior to our wedding we had a face time meeting via internet to plan out everything, My husband and I had a few special requests and things we wanted announced and Zach took note of it all, he didn’t laugh or put down any of my crazy ideas! We went over our play list and Zach was able to get a good sense of what we wanted I had a very strict music playlist and he didn’t mind at all. Zach was easy to get in touch with in the weeks and days leading up to our wedding and he always got back to us promptly. I even emailed him the day before and he got right back to me! ( I literally added something to the ceremony maybe 48hrs in advance and he was willing to make changes!) I knew our wedding was in good hands and I was right! Zach remembered everything we requested throughout the evening and it was so great knowing that I didn't have to worry about a thing! The dance floor was always full and people had a great time dancing. So many people came up to us during the wedding and afterwards saying they had so much fun at the photobooth! My husband and I know our tastes in music but we also knew the crowd of our wedding and Zach "got" that. Because he did, he was able to read the crowd and provide an atmosphere our guests absolutely loved! There were people of all generations at the wedding and the music worked for everyone! I cannot write it enough, but thank you Zach for helping to make our wedding day so amazing! ~Mr & Mrs Jones 06/23/18
    "Mike Jones... Who? Mike Jones AND Leah <-- He even did this upon request and made it his own! :D

1859 Entertainment Company LLC 21
    1859 Entertainment Company LLC 22
    1859 Entertainment Company LLC 23
    1859 Entertainment Company LLC 24
    Sent on 06/27/2018

Emily · Married on 06/10/2018

Zack, the owner of the company was super friendly and easy to work with - very thorough and responds quickly. Niko was our DJ and he was great! It happened to be raining on our wedding day and he was willing to setup everything outside for the ceremony and then move everything inside for the reception. I can't thank Niko enough for his flexibility and kindness on our wedding day! So grateful to have found such a great company to work with!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Heather · Married on 03/17/2018

Zack was great when planning my wedding! He responded to emails in a timely matter and helped me with anything I had questions on. His DJ'ing at our wedding was great! Everything turned out just as I envisioned.

Sent on 03/23/2018
  • TAKI

Taki Gold · Married on 01/27/2018

Luxurious Experience

1859 Entertaiment elevated our wedding beyond expectations. This company made every person feel as if this was there magical day. We are forever grateful to 1859 Entertainment and their service in sharing our union with friends and family.

Sent on 10/25/2018

Holly · Married on 06/20/2017

Arneson Wedding

He was great - set up a photo booth, played the music the couple requested and even some of what the older crowd wanted to hear. It was a seamless evening. Thank you

Vaughn Locke · Married on 05/26/2017

Just the absolute best!

1859 is the best! The work they do is fantastic!

• Shaun

Shaun Strong · Married on 02/15/2017

Fantastic!!!!

Highly recommend!’ One of the best in the business!!

1859 Entertainment Company LLC 25
    1859 Entertainment Company LLC 32
    1859 Entertainment Company LLC 33

Morgan Woodford · Married on 09/03/2016

An evening to remember!

Zach was the DJ at our wedding. He made it such a fun time. Without a DJ like him it wouldn't have been half as fun!

• Michele

Michele Anderson · Married on 06/20/2014

DJ for our youngest daughters wedding and the dj and ran their photo booth at a few other weddings we attended.

You cannot go wrong inviting this company to make your Special Day Better than you could ever imagine !! They are Amazing & go above & beyond to make sure you and everyone have an Amazing Time with a Lifetime Of Lasting Memories !! You Won’t Be Disappointed !!!

Stephanie Johnson · Married on 11/11/2011

Phenomenal!

They went above and beyond our expectations!

• Nathan

Nathan Bakkala · Married on 07/09/2011

Multiple events

Zack DJ’d my wedding when he was fairly new to the industry. It was a challenging location as the wedding was on the beach in Oregon. He set up mics in a manner that they didn’t have any wind noise during the ceremony which was downright incredible. His energy level was so high and so fun throughout the event. I’ve heard several times from our guest that it was “the best wedding I’ve ever been to!”. 1859 Ent has since been hired by several of my wedding guests to do their own weddings and events. They have done: a cousin’s wedding, my best friend’s wedding, my brother’s wedding, and will soon be doing another good friends wedding. In addition they have done a number of weddings for folks throughout the community that I am acquainted with as well. Every single time, the wedding is done perfectly. Zack has a unique ability to read the crowd and know the perfect moment to play a certain song or direct them to keep the wedding structured just as the bride would want. Mackenzie’s photos are so classy and well done. You would think they cost double what they actually charge. The photo booth is so much fun and the props are great! Seriously I can’t say how awesome these guys are enough times. One of the coolest things about 1859 Ent is their willingness to give back. I’ve been to multiple charity events where they provide their service at an extreme discount or free of charge to help fundraise. Zack even DJ’d the “Father/Daughter Ball” that my daughter and many other daughters look forward to every year. It was a long day and required suffering through nearly 6 hours of princess music and the guy had the same energy he had when he DJ’d my wedding 7 years prior. They are simply the best in the business and you’d be crazy to hire anyone else.

Kalea Pletcher · Married on 08/07/2010

Responsible, timely, respectful, FUN

Zack and his assistant went above and beyond our wishes for our wedding music choices it made for a very enjoyable and memorable day!

• Jake

Jake Baker · Getting married on 07/08/2021

Great DJ/Photographer

Utilized them for DJ and Photography and had a great experience. They were very responsive throughout everything and very attentive on our wedding day. Would highly recommend them 👍🏻

Sent on 10/20/2019