Portland, Portland, OR 97224 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,995
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 13

About Goodco Studios

Goodco Studios is a videography company located in Portland, Oregon. Having worked in the wedding industry since 2010, Goodco Studios strives to help connect people by capturing authentic stories. At Goodco Studios, your story is one of a kind and is the foundation of their films.

Using cinematic, storytelling, and traditional video styles, Goodco Studios offers three different wedding packages as well as a separate elopement package. Some of the packages include additional shooting hours, highlight edits, social media edits, full feature film, digital files of all the images, and a USB box delivery. Additional videography services include:

• Raw footage
  • The ability to travel to weddings
  • Multiple camera use

Goodco Studios 3
  • Vanessa

Vanessa · Married on 09/22/2018

On top of his game!

Chris from Goodco made our wedding film dreams come true! He’s got style, an impeccable taste in music, and an eye for piecing together your wedding day moments beautifully and seamlessly.

When we started planning our wedding, we did not plan on videography. A few months prior to our big day, my husband and I stumbled across the Goodco instagram and we were blown away by Chris’ films. We had looked at other videographers here and there, but didn’t think any of them would vibe with our wedding day style. That all changed with Chris and we knew we had to book him!

Bottom line, Chris’ talent is on a whole other level. His style of shooting is his own and unlike any other videographer on the market. You can tell he obsesses over every detail— making sure the finished product is perfect and brings you to tears. Every video that he puts together is a beautiful mix of wedding day emotions and the natural style and vibe of the couple. Chris understood exactly what my husband and I were looking for in a wedding film and he 1000% delivered and knocked it out of the park. We honestly cannot recommend him enough and we cannot imagine having anyone else film our big day!

Chris, thank you for such a beautiful film, your endless dedication to perfection, and the memories my husband and I will cherish for years to come!!

Sent on 03/19/2019

Goodco Studios's reply:

Wow Vanessa, thank you so much for your kind words. That was really touching! Someone hold my beer, I need a tissue haha. Seriously though, thank you so much for including me on your day. It was so much fun hanging out with you guys and crew. Wishing you guys only the best.

Caitlin · Married on 07/17/2018

When we first started planning our wedding I wasn’t sure if I wanted a videographer, our wedding was small it was only our parents and siblings so there was 9 of us. I wasn’t really sure what a videographer could capture with such a small wedding like ours. But Chris at Goodco Studios has made me soo thankful I changed my mind and found him on instagram. He captured this beautiful moment that I knew later as I planned the wedding I was going to be so excited and a tad bit nervous that these moments definitely needed to be captured. We now have this beautiful moments to watch over and over for years to come!

Sent on 08/05/2018
    Goodco Studios 4
    Goodco Studios 5
    Goodco Studios 6
  • Roshan

Roshan · Married on 04/28/2018

Just what we dreamed for!

GoodCo did an absolutely perfect job capturing our wedding day. At first, we were intimidated when it came to hiring a videographer. Quality seemed to vary greatly from vendor to vendor and we weren't sure initially if the investment would be worth it. But after meeting with Chris and seeing his work, we knew we were in good hands. It was one of the best decisions we made and our final wedding video is one of our most cherished keepsakes from our big day and something we will share with our kids and watch on our anniversaries in years to come.

We were initially drawn to GoodCo for their ability to connect uniquely with each couple's story. It seemed like Chris had taken the time to draw inspiration from something special to each client and no two videos are the same. Chris is extremely talented and took the time to meet with us and discuss different moments that we believed would be special and that we wanted captured. His talent with the camera and creative and thoughtful editing shown through in the finished product. He helped guide us through the process and even helped consult when it came to lighting and flow of the day to ensure we'd have not only a great video, but also an amazing wedding. He also was great in referring other vendors, each of which were just as great as he was! He payed attention to every detail and took time to make sure we were comfortable and that the finished product would turn out amazing.

When we received our finished wedding video, it was better than anything we could have imagined. It truly tells our story and is a beautiful encapsulation of our day. We were so thrilled, we decided to order all the raw footage so we could see all the other moments that didn't make it into the final edit. We get so many compliments on our video and even more importantly, it's something we will continue to watch for the rest of our lives. We were so fortunate to work with Chris and are happy to consider him our friend. We'd recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding videographer and can confidently say, you'll be thrilled with the end result.

Sent on 02/05/2019

Award

Goodco Studios FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 3,295.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Highlight Video
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,995.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Highlight Video
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Storytelling, Traditional
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, USB Flash Drive