Goodco Studios Reviews

Goodco Studios 1
Goodco Studios 2
Goodco Studios 3

Caitlin · Married on 07/17/2018

When we first started planning our wedding I wasn’t sure if I wanted a videographer, our wedding was small it was only our parents and siblings so there was 9 of us. I wasn’t really sure what a videographer could capture with such a small wedding like ours. But Chris at Goodco Studios has made me soo thankful I changed my mind and found him on instagram. He captured this beautiful moment that I knew later as I planned the wedding I was going to be so excited and a tad bit nervous that these moments definitely needed to be captured. We now have this beautiful moments to watch over and over for years to come!

Goodco Studios 4
    Goodco Studios 5
    Goodco Studios 6

Rachel · Married on 02/24/2018

Chris, at Goodco Studios, SAVED US. We had a small wedding out of town and planned on having a reception one month later where we wanted to show a video of our wedding so that the guests could feel like they had a part in the experience. Someone else (not Goodco) shot the wedding and well, long story short after receiving the video and attempting many rounds of edits, it was still awful. Many of the shots were out of focus, the audio was bad, there were very few shots of my husband, mostly just me, the list goes on. It was a mess. Three days before our reception, we reached out to Chris, he said he could help but there was only so much he could do because the quality of the video was so poor. He received the raw files and in less than 36 hours sent us a whole new video. One with a story, with heart, one that expressed the nature of our relationship and spun all of the funky shots the original videographer took into something eloquent and special. What a huge difference. We're super grateful to Chris, he's very talented, professional and creative. He did what our other videographer couldn't do in 4 weeks, in just a few days. The price was reasonable, and the result will be cherished. THANK YOU.

Sent on 02/28/2018

Goodco Studios's reply:

Rachel! Thank you so so much. Seriously, I'm just so glad I was able to help you guys out! Your wedding day is one of your most beautiful and memorable days, your video should reflect that. I wish you guys a wonderful life together! Maybe someday we'll cross paths and I can give you both a proper high five :) Cheers!
  • W

Whitney · Married on 10/14/2017

I can't say how much we absolutely LOVE Chris and his work!! He is worth EVERY penny!! We searched high and low for such a quality videographer in our price range, we had almost given up hope. We are so glad we came across Chris at Goodco Studios! From the moment we first emailed, he was super quick to respond, and was very flexible with our crazy schedules. We pretty much knew he was the one from our first meeting. He is very professional, fun and down to earth and easy to work with. He was on time the day of the wedding, and was dressed very professional. After receiving the edited video, we were blown away. All the emotions of the day came rushing back and it told a beautiful story of the day and brought out all the emotions. You know its a great video when you make strangers cry!! The way he edits the music and the voices together are the best edits we've seen, it really ups the quality of the video and helps the story along. Highly recommend Chris for all your video needs, he is worth every penny and more!! Thank you Chris for giving us the gift of getting to relive the best day over and over again!!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Goodco Studios's reply:

Thank you so much, Whitney! It was really great getting to know you both and finally seeing everything come together on your wedding day. Your guys' vows were so beautiful, eloquent and touching. So honored to be a part of it all. Congrats to you both!

Heather · Married on 09/16/2017

My husband and I were skeptical about getting a videographer for our wedding and so we decided not to budget for one. Shortly before the big day I decided to pull the trigger and link up with Chris. We're so so so happy that we did this because after getting the final product back... wow! We couldn't believe how perfectly he captured our day and chose music that totally was our style! I cried while watching our beautiful video and I could keep watching it over and over again. Thanks a millions Chris! :)

Sent on 12/14/2017

Goodco Studios's reply:

What an awesome day that was! Thank you so much for including me on your day. It was beautiful from top to bottom. I'm glad you and Matt enjoyed the style of edit I went with. I thought it fit you guys, glad you think so too! I feel lucky to have gotten to know you both. Congrats on everything!

kristin · Married on 09/02/2017

I can't speak highly enough about Chris at Goodco Studios, he blew all of our expectations so far out of the water it left us speechless. Working with Chris was a delight from beginning to end, he has such a positive and warm attitude and it was a blast having him as a part of our wedding. He was professional, responsive, insanely talented, and so incredibly helpful during the crazy wedding planning process - he even had some incredible vendor recommendations. It's obvious that he was meant to be in this business, I didn't think there was any possible way to capture the magic of our entire wedding in a 6 minute video but he did it. It is beautiful, made us (and all of our family and friends) cry, and is a memory that we will cherish for the rest of our lives. My #1 piece of advice to all future brides and grooms is to find a way to hire a videographer, there is no monetary value of the gift that he gave us, it was worth every penny and more. I truly hope to get the chance to work with Chris again.

Sent on 11/09/2017

Goodco Studios's reply:

Wow, thank you so much Kristin! You are incredibly sweet. What makes this even more incredible is that you and Kevin were so great to work with. Maybe we should just make wedding videos together forever? Haha. I'm honored that you considered me for your wedding day. It is so clear your guys are head over heels for one another and I'm glad that I was able to capture the beginnings of your new adventures. Cheers to you both!

Kassaundra · Married on 08/20/2017

Chris was wonderful! He captured the most beautiful moments on our wedding day. We were so blessed to have an amazing videographer who genuinely cared about us!

Shannon · Married on 07/28/2017

Chris was absolutely amazing throughout the entire process from initial contact through to the end! He was always very professional, incredibly punctual, and a joy to have at our wedding! We are so lucky he took time out of his schedule to travel to Orcas Island for our wedding, and he captured the event perfectly! We absolutely LOVE the video! And again, not only is he an AMAZING videographer, he's an awesome person, and it was a joy to have him capture our event as well as be a part of our day! : ) I would recommend his services to anyone and everyone!

Shawna · Married on 06/16/2017

Goodco Studios was incredible for our cross-country elopement! We received our ceremony video and had to watch it multiple times in a row because it was so good! We laughed and cried during and after - what a wonderful thing to have! Chris at Goodco Studios is so talented, it's unbelievable. He captured our small elopement in such a big way, keeping those moments we held so dearly in our lives forever. We are now able to share our love from that day with our friends and family who were unable to attend, as well as have this video to cherish for years to come. If you want/need a videographer, don't think twice, Goodco Studios produces A+++ work, makes you feel 100% at ease, and is there for you throughout the entire process.

And not only did he film our elopement in NYC, but he is also filmed the reception in Portland. He's with you every step of the way - I cannot say enough good things. Hire him!

Sent on 08/22/2017

Goodco Studios's reply:

Thanks so much Shawna, it was my absolute pleasure to be there to capture your day. Also, thank you for having such great taste and making the video even more beautiful with that stunning dress! :) Wishing you both a wonderful forever together.

Alyssa · Married on 12/31/2016

I laughed, I cried, I swooned. I'm in love with our wedding video. So many special moments caught on film! Many of which I did not know were being filmed. So much was going on, that I did not feel like I had a grasp on everything that happened at our wedding. Watching our video made my heart fill with so much happiness. Seeing everyone that we love and hold dear to us celebrating with us, looking so happy and having so much fun meant the world to us! We will treasure this always and I dream about the day that I can play it for our children. Chris has a great eye and captures the heart and emotion of what's going on. I've seen about 5 of his other videos, one of which was a newborn video, and I have loved all of them. Can't wait for him to film my newborn shoot (in a few years lol).

Erika · Married on 11/26/2016

Chris and Goodco Studios did our wedding video in November 2016 and he did the BEST job capturing our wedding day! From the moment he arrived until he left almost 12 hours later, he was hustling to get such thoughtful images. He paid attention to the details and captured them in such an artistic way. Our video turned out better than I could have ever imagined and it is something that we will cherish forever! Chris has such a good soul and it was so nice to have someone that you can tell cares and takes so much pride is his work there with you on your wedding day. Highly recommend to anyone considering a videographer for a special life event!

Blair · Married on 04/24/2016

Chris was amazing to work with! He really captured the feel of our wedding, the most important moments, and included lots of fun experiences our guests enjoyed that I never would have known about without the video. I would recommend Chris to any of my friends or family looking for a wonderful memory to enjoy for years to come :) Thanks again Chris!!

Bailee · Married on 08/05/2017

4.2
      3.5

They were awesome! Between the amazing engagement video, the communication, and the wedding video! Could not ask for any more for the price!