Erich Kruger, event disc jockey

11 Main St. STE 7, Westbrook, ME 04092 Map · Phone number

About Erich Kruger, event disc jockey

?Bringing music to life and life to your event since 1989? Erich has class, a sense of style, and most importantly, the ability to keep you dancing. You?ll appreciate Erich?s friendly personality and easy going nature. If you?re considering Erich for your wedding, please know that weddings are the reason he Djs. Brides and Grooms are always respected as the producers of their wedding day. You may tell Erich what you want, or most importantly, what you don?t want. Hiring a good DJ is key to your successful reception.

Follow Erich Kruger, event disc jockey on

Parent and bride ancing
Parent and bride ancing
Reception
Reception

10 Reviews for Erich Kruger, event disc jockey

Rachael · Married on 06/20/2015

We were so worried about finding a good DJ because we are picky but didn't budget a lot for our DJ. We are so lucky that we found Erich!

I'm sure we weren't the easiest couple to work with. Because we live in Boston we weren't able to meet and review everything with him until 5 days before the wedding and we had a lot of very specific and unusual music requests. Erich ended up buying some obscure, hard to find music tracks specifically for our wedding!

On the day - Erich was unbelievable! He showed up extremely early to ensure that setting up wouldn't interfere with any part of our day. We had him handle the music for cocktail hour, dinner, and reception. The moment I walked into the cocktail hour and heard that my favorite songs were playing, I knew he was going to be terrific all day.

It was our preference to not have the usual wedding traditions (no bouquet garter toss etc) and very minimal MCing, and Erich followed that request perfectly!

And when it came to the dancing - I still can't believe how amazing it was, it feels like a dream. The dance floor was packed all night, not a single lull! We had dozens of people tell us that they had never had so much fun dancing at a wedding. The only complaint we got was that people needed a break from dancing to rest for a second and get a drink - but they couldn't because just when they were going to rest another song came on that they just HAD to keep dancing! Erich took our weird requests and he knew exactly when to play them for maximum excitement and fun.

We are so happy that we were able to have Erich as part of our wedding day!

Moya · Married on 06/28/2011

Erich was a dream! I couldn't have asked for anything better. Erich took the time to sit down with us and really get to know what kind of wedding we wanted. He listed to our requests and fufilled our expectations. The best part was how professional he was. We had come across a qute a few that really just struck us as odd and when we met Erich we knew that our wedding was in good hands. Once the weding kicked off he took the rains and and made our wedding flow through all of the events smoothly and without us having to remind him that we were ready for the next thing. HE WAS WONDERFUL! Thank you Erich for making our day effortless and wonderful. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Jamie · Married on 05/30/2010

Erich was great! He was always available to answer any questions or schedule a meeting. He made it very clear he would only play music that we wanted. He also provided a projector and screen so that we could have a picture slide too. I highly recommend him!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Erich Kruger, event disc jockey FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 750.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, Karaoke, MC, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 600.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Dalke Studios
    Dalke Studios Wedding Photographers

Dalke Studios highly recommends Erich Kruger to DJ your event! He is so professional, fantastic at what he does, and is so easy to work with. We love when get to work a wedding with him :)

• Double Platinum Celebrations LLC
    Double Platinum Celebrations LLC Wedding DJs

Very few Mobile Disc Jockeys in the state of Maine can lay claim to have been in the business for 20 years and remain in demand. Erich Kruger is one of the elite to have that honor. Erich's laid back and professional style impressed me greatly when I saw him in action a few years ago. Today, I am fortunate enough to have Erich as a co-founder of Best Maine DJs. Now when the schedules and demand coincide for our services, we are side by side giving 110% to the client. Without hesitation, I would refer Eric's services to anyone in need of a seasoned professional Disc Jockey who is constantly learning and growing after 20 years. Erich cares about his clients and has a true passion for what he does. Erich Kruger, event Disc Jockey and a Best Maine DJ !

• Kevin Colangelo Premiere Disc Jockeys and Photo Booth Rentals
    Kevin Colangelo Premiere Disc Jockeys and Photo Booth Rentals Wedding DJs

This DJ Service has a proven track record of quality and first class service and I fully endorse them Kevin Colangelo President

• 11 Main St. STE 7 Westbrook, 04092 See on map
    2079399888 (Phone number)
    This is my mailing address. Both my work and office are mobile. By appointment most any hour and some holidays.