Homestead, Homestead, FL 33032 Map · Phone number

About Erica Melissa

This is about to be the most incredible day of your life & I wanna be there for all of it! If you're coming across my page it is not a coincidence! Whether you're in the beginning stages of planning or have spent months on end, I couldn't be more excited to hear about all the magic and especially more about you!

My name is Erica & I'm a wedding & destination photographer based in Miami, Florida. I'm all about the capturing your day organically and bringing out the best version of yourself from the sweet candids to all your wildly in love moments!

Passport ready and always down for an adventure. Photography services offered include the following:

• Destination Weddings + Elopements

Erica Melissa 5
Erica Melissa 6
Erica Melissa 7

Sarah Priestley · Married on 11/17/2018

Best wedding decision we made!

Erica is an absolute delight and a complete professional. You’re not only getting an incredible photographer but you’re getting an experience. She made our wedding that much more memorable. I HIGHLY recommend her and her crew.

Sent on 12/07/2018

Erica Melissa's reply:

Thank you so much!!! Viq and Sarah, you guys are the best and I loved every second of capturing your day!! Can we do it all over again?! lol

Xo

Ashley · Married on 06/08/2018

Best Day Captured by the Best Photographer

Erica is the absolute best for your big day from before during preplanning stages, during (engagement and wedding day photos) and even after! My husband and I were referred to Erica by a family friend who worked with Erica and highly recommend her for our big day. From our first conversation I knew we didn’t need to look any further. She was beyond professional, sweet and listened carefully for details and immediately sent over ideas. Everything on her website was flawless and easy to navigate the website alone set a standard of excellence that we had no idea we were about to experience when we met Erica in person. Our package included our engagement shoot as well and although we had a beautiful shoot planned Mother Nature had other plans for us. While I freaked out because of the rain Erica quickly went into a reassuring calming comforting mode and sought out a plan B which came out beyond our expectations. Our wedding day was even more magical and beautifully captured by Erica and her assistant. She was punctual and discreet when shooting in our bridal suite capturing beautiful moments that I didn’t even know were happening. Although we ran behind schedule because duh, Miami traffic, Erica made sure every important moment was captured! We are so happy with our photos that we get to share with our families for years and years to come. Her overall commitment to ensuring your love is captured in its purest form is above any expectations that I thought I had for our magical day! I highly recommend Erica to capture any type of memory you want to cherish for a lifetime.

Sent on 10/19/2018
    Erica Melissa 13
    Erica Melissa 14

Erica Melissa's reply:

Ashley!!!
    THANK YOU for sharing your experience. What an adventure we had from engagement to wedding day celebrations! What can I say that you don't already know?!

So grateful our paths crossed...grateful to call you friends!

All the love,
    Erica

Sajani · Married on 05/05/2018

Phenomenal

Erica Melissa was my sister’s wedding photographer and did an AMAZING job, so it was a no brainer that when I got married, she would be mine. Having Erica Melissa as your wedding photographer is like having a great friend/confidant capturing your day. She is thoughtful, warm, punctual, flexible, professional and knows exactly what she is doing. She was able to capture so many special moments and was able to identify unique places within the venue to give us our distinct backdrop. So many friends have commented that my photos look like a wedding magazine photo shoot. She and her team (equally phenomenal) take the time to get to know you and all that is important to the couple prior to the wedding which allows her to handle the wedding day so smoothly. Having someone so familiar with wedding photography is also helpful because you have an added benefit in having Erica as a resource for recommendations (Erica recommended the videographer we used) and the day of, you have an expert helping you keep the day on track. Choosing Erica was a great wedding decision, I hope you make the same one.

Sent on 12/07/2018

Erica Melissa FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Film, Natural, Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Thank You Cards

• KAOARTS
    KAOARTS Wedding Videographers

Erica and her team is always a dream to work with. They keep the couple engaged and the level of passion and commitment is unmatched. Storytelling is very important to us and with Erica it is the same, I promise when you look back on your special day you'll be so glad you chose them. Personally, I can't wait to work with them again!

• SLE Vintage & More
    SLE Vintage & More Wedding Rentals

Erica is an amazing photographer who has an incredible eye !!! Love working with her! She never ceases to amaze me!

• Claudia Rios Photography
    Claudia Rios Photography Wedding Photographers

It's been a pleasure working with Erica! She is without a doubt a amazing professional photographer that stands out in the wedding industry. Her focus on service, detail and product is admirable. I would even love for Erica to photography my daughter's wedding one day.

• Homestead Homestead, FL, 33032 See on map