Hopkins, MN 55343 Map · Phone number

About Era Photography

We don't create your moments. We capture them. With our patience, anticipation, stealth and quick reflexes, we tell the story of your day with authenticity. Our passion is to provide you with quality service and timeless images you'll cherish forever.

Era 027
Era 001
Era 002

12 Reviews for Era Photography

Rachael · Married on 10/14/2017

Era Photography really listened to what I had in mind for my wedding day photos. I am a "picture person" meaning that I love photography and knew that for me, my wedding photos needed to be great and really stand out. On the wedding day the guests remarked at how hard they were working, always moving, finding new angles, snapping photos, and never taking a break! I couldn't have been happier (and I can be critical!) Everyone who sees my wedding photos has gushing compliments. I have literally hundreds of beautiful, frameable shots in a variety of styles. The photography was fantastic!

Sent on 01/21/2009

Malisa · Married on 11/06/2010

We had an absolutely wonderful experience working with Everett of Era Photography, Inc. From our first email to the day we received our disks of photos, everything was great. When we asked to add a few hours to our package without going to the next level, Everett was flexible and offered us a flat rate for the additional hours. The day of the wedding, Everett and Maxwell, his brother, were prompt and got right into taking photos. I was blown away with the huge number of photos Era Photography took at our wedding. They were so amazing! I spent hours looking at them and loved how they captured the emotions and expressions of our special day. We could not be happier with everything Everett and Maxwell did for us to make sure we have great visual memories of the wedding. They were both extremely professional and the creativity of the photos is wonderful. I would be happy to recommend Era Photography to friends and I definitely will!

Sent on 12/01/2010

• What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount

• 2 The Maxx Entertainment by Michael Holtz
    2 The Maxx Entertainment by Michael Holtz Wedding DJs

I worked with Era Photography at the Hyland/Lieser wedding at Target Field in 2010. Since the couple loved baseball they took advantage of everything Target Field has to offer and we worked together to provide some great dance photos that evening that I have used and highlighted. They were some of the best photos I have seen.

• Hopkins, 55343 See on map