Richmond, VA 23223 Map · Phone number

About Epiphany Beauty

Epiphany Beauty provides professional makeup artistry services for weddings, special events, proms, film, television, and editorial work in Virginia, the District of Columbia, Maryland and North Carolina. We use top quality cosmetic products to include M.A.C. Cosmetics, Bobbi Brown Cosmetics, Kryolan, Ben Nye, Iwata and Temptu airbrush.

As the Key Makeup Artist and Owner, it is my goal to provide each client with exceptional customer service, professionalism and the fruition of your artistic vision whether it is for a wedding, commercial or fashion show. In order to serve my clients successfully, I combine my educational background in Human Resources and Fashion Merchandising/Marketing with professional makeup training from the Bennett Career Institute, Virginia Makeup Artist Studio and phenomenal celebrity makeup artist Danessa Myricks. I also received training and experience while working for the Estee Lauder Companies and Mary Kay Cosmetics. In short, I am very passionate about makeup and helping women look and feel their absolute best!

Please browse the site for additional information and to view my portfolio. I look forward to working with you to make your event a success!

Sincerely,

Chalmerstattoo2web
Kaileycropped

25 Reviews for Epiphany Beauty

Kaili · Married on 06/30/2017

It was a pleasure working with Charlene to create a perfect wedding look. I wanted to look natural, and even, and fresh for my day; and good for photos in natural light. I did not want to look like I had a makeup face on. It was also important for me to relate to someone who understood my skin tone and could create a personalized foundation (air brush). We communicated by phone and text. Then, we only met once for a trial (as I travelled from Brooklyn NYC to Richmond) and she created a great look. Charlene has an abundance of experience working with with print, and video media and for these reasons she was the perfect choice! She was prompt with communication and kept my bridal party on-time.

Sent on 03/24/2018

Talia · Married on 06/28/2014

I am so glad that I found Charlene and Epiphany Beauty! She and her team provided makeup application for me, 7 of my bridesmaids, and my mother on my wedding day. Charlene and her team traveled to my hotel the day of the wedding(located in Richmond), came fully prepared with everything they needed, and were so nice and personable throughout the process. Prior to my wedding day, I had a trial with Charlene to determine my look for the big day. I asked for a few adjustments based on how my makeup held up throughout the day of my trial and she executed these changes flawlessly for my wedding day. Everyone looked beautiful! My girls and I received so many compliments and even at the altar my husband kept whispering how beautiful I looked! Charlene also provided the best price in the Richmond area based on my research and making the deposit and final payment was easy. I was extremely happy with her services and would recommend her to other brides in the future.

Sent on 07/18/2014

Summer · Married on 08/03/2013

Charlene and her team provided beautiful makeup for me and four of my bridesmaids. She was prompt, efficient, and well prepared. The area in which we were getting our makeup applied was not very spacious, however she made it work and kept a very positive attitude. This speaks to her flexibility. From my initial consult with Charlene, to my trial run, to my special day, she remained nothing less than professional. As one who doesn't wear a great deal of makeup, she made me feel comfortable and at ease. Our makeup turned out lovely and it was just what I wanted. I would highly recommend her!!

Sent on 09/02/2013

Epiphany Beauty FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 83.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 85.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Skincare
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Relaxer, Haircuts, Keratin, Perm, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 12

• Top Notch Bridal Hairstyling & Hair Extensions
    Top Notch Bridal Hairstyling & Hair Extensions Wedding Hair & Makeup

Charlene along with her team & I have worked together on several Occassions, VERY professional, VERY talented,& HIGHLY RECOMMENDED by myself and by others in the Industry. It has always been a pleasure :)