Top Notch Bridal Hairstyling & Hair Extensions

Richmond, VA View map

Specializing in Elegant Bridal Hairstyling & Hair Extensions. My work has been seen all over the Virgina, DC, Maryland & Atlanta areas. I have also been listed as the "Featured" Bridal hairstylist for several of Virginia's Largest Bridal events and shows. Providing On-site bridal & wedding Party services, "Undetectable" Hair Extensions for ALL hair types & textures that will enhance your beauty on your wedding day and are perfect for your Honeymoon!

Visit www.TopNotchStyles1.com for more of my work & Info. ..

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
    Holly Married on 10/22/2011
    Tahnesha was an absolute pleasure to work with! I was in between stylists during the time of my wedding and finding one that was dependable (and good) was one of my stress points. After an initial online search, Tahnesha contacted me almost immediately to set up a bridal preview. I was pleased with her williingness to listen to and accomodate my request. The day of my wedding, I was in and out of the salon with time to spare and my hair looked even prettier than I had anticipated. I have to also mention that her salon has a very inviting atmosphere and very friendly staff. Needless to say, I have found a new beautician!
    Victoria Married on 06/11/2011
    I had beautiful hair extensions for my bridal portraits and wedding. Tahnesha is amazing!
    Dianna Married on 09/21/2008
    I got my hair styled by tahnesha for my wedding in 2008. Tahnesha took the time to take me on a sunday to do my hair early for my wedding. She took the time to ask me what I wanted if I was wearing any head piece and how my dress look so that my hair would go perfect with my dress. I was very satisfied with my hair and when defintely use her again when I renew my vowels in 201, thanks Tahnesha!

Epiphany Beauty Epiphany Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have worked with Tahnesha "TopNotchStyles" Ervin on several weddings, photo shoots and fashion events and she is an extremely talented stylist! Not only is she very personable and professional, but she is able to provide beautiful styles for a diverse clientele. Whether it's bridal hair or extensions, she has you covered. I highly recommend Top Notch Bridal Hairstyling & Hair Extensions for your next wedding or event!

9550 Midlothian Turnpike #113, 2745 Hungary Spring Rd Richmond, VA, 23231
Location of (Top Notch Bridal Hairstyling & Hair Extensions)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding