17 Industrial West, Clifton, NJ 07012 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 61

About Encore Studios

Our award-winning team of designers continue to set ever higher standards for personalized wedding invitations, Bar/Bat Mitzvah cards, birth announcements, stationery, and holiday cards unmatched by any other manufacturer.

Attention to detail, knowledge and use of texture, processes inks and appliqués and choice of unusual and rare papers that you won't find everywhere, have made Encore designs the choice of a diverse clientele—from royalty to celebrity.

An invitation reflects your desire to share and celebrate your important moment with family and friends. It's your "Invitation to Style." With that in mind, Encore has created collections that will stimulate anticipation and excitement for your big event with an elegant, festive and fashionable design to reflect your taste and create a style that is all your own.

Please search more of our styles and invitations at www.encorestudios.com or www.weddinginvitations.com

SOME OF OUR ENDORSEMENTS:
We Love Encore Studios at Hyegraph Invitations! We've been working with them for over 20 years. Their designs are award winning, elegant and a customer favorite! Our own invitations 10 years ago was from Encore! - Hyegraph Invitations and Calligraphy

recommend the services of Encore Studios to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. - Angela Neik Dallas Calligrapher

Custom Invitations by JoAnn Encore Studios carries unique and exquisite designs of the highest quality with many customization options offered. They are a pleasure to work with and I always know every order I place with them will be nothing less than perfect! - Custom Invitations by JoAnn

An Inviting Event, Inc. Elegant invitations and have been doing business with them for years. Total pros. - An Inviting Event, Inc.

Follow Encore Studios on

Melanie · Married on 10/29/2011

4.2
      3.0
      3.0

Encore did a beautiful job with our invitations. They were exactly what we ordered and what we received in our mockup. My only complaint was....we wanted to order more thank you notes after our wedding, but we discovered that they went out of business! We tried to call them and found that the phone number was disconnected and our emails bounced back to us. Frustrating!

Sent on 02/02/2012

Encore Studios FAQ

• What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Embossed, Engraving, Letterpress, Printing

• Andrea Solomon Wedding Planner
    Andrea Solomon Wedding Planner Wedding Planners

I am a preferred vendor of Encore Studios. With their wide variety of papers, ribbons, fonts and inks there is no reason for anyone not to be able to create their own beautiful invitation. Remember, you get what you pay for. In my opinion, your party starts when your guests receive your invitation. It sets the tone of the party. Encore Studios helps you reach that goal. I highly recommend Encore Studios to all my brides and party customers! Andrea Solomon, Wedding and Event Planner

• You Name It
    You Name It Wedding Invitations

I have been in business for 10 years and have worked with Encore Studios since then. As a very high end manufacturer, who listens to their customers needs, they are prolific in creating high quality invitations. There expertise in the industry is visible through everything they do. This includes their product lines as well as the people who represent the line. As a company who exhibits true professionalism, and makes sure the customer is ultimately satisfied with their final product, I recommend them highly.

• Lettering by Lynne
    Lettering by Lynne Wedding Invitations

I have worked with Encore Studios for many years -- since 1998! They are one of my favorite companies. Their invitations are beautiful -- very elegant and up to the minute. I rarely have to have anything reprinted -- their quality control is very good. They feature traditional wedding invitations (The Classic Collection), as well as several high end albums. But what's nice is that they also have two moderately priced albums for the bride who wants real quality but can't afford the high end. Their Customer Service department is also very good -- their reps are friendly and knowledgeable, and do whatever is required to help the dealers. So, I highly recommend Encore Studios.

• 17 Industrial West Clifton, 07012 See on map