1720 NW Lovejoy Suite 110 Mail Box #104, Portland, OR 97209 Map · Phone number

About Encore Mobile DJ's

Your DJ will act as your Master of Ceremonies (MC) and make sure your guests enjoy every special moment. We have wide variety of music, perfect for all styles and age groups. The Dance floor will be packed all night as you and your guests have the time of their lives!

EXTENSIVE MUSIC LIBRARY

Our extensive music library allows us to please all age groups and music tastes. Your DJ will play your music selections and guest requests to keep everyone dancing all night long.

MASTER OF CEREMONIES

Your DJ will make announcements so your guests can enjoy every special moment, including the introductions of the bridal party, toasts, cake cutting, first dances, bouquet toss, and garter removal.

PROFESSIONAL

As you prepare for one of the most important days in your life, you want to make sure that everything is perfect right down to every last detail. Encore Mobile DJs will meet with you in advance so we understand your details and make sure they are carried out.

Contact Encore Mobile DJs today for a free quote at (503)724-4983, by email at encoremobiledjs@yahoo.com or on our website at www.encoremobiledjs.com

Follow Encore Mobile DJ's on

tri6

49 Reviews for Encore Mobile DJ's

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 09/08/2016

I booked Encore Mobile DJ at a bridal show, because they were having a good deal that I couldn't pass up. I'm glad I did end up choosing them! I don't know how they do it, but they are able to match the perfect DJ to a couple. Ravi was our DJ and he was FANTASTIC. At our in person meeting with Ravi, we were able to discuss our music styles/tastes. My husband and I were nervous about the music aspect because we didn't want the "typical" wedding music played for our reception. I work at a wedding venue, and I hear the same songs over and over again, and it gets tiring. I wasn't sure how Ravi would take that information, but he was super COOL about it, and excited even, to get to play some "out of the box" music! After our meeting with Ravi, I can honestly tell you my husband and I were so excited for our reception, specifically because we knew Ravi understood what we wanted, and we knew it was going to be a good time! Fortunately, we were right! Ravi did a FANTASTIC job as our DJ and MC! He had the perfect amount of energy, and his playlist was AWESOME! He really knew how to get everyone out on the dance floor! He played a fun ice breaker game to get the dancing started, by asking the bridal party to come to the dance floor and dance with a partner, then once he told us to, we would go grab a new dance partner from the guests that were seated. The game worked! Pretty soon everyone was out on the dance floor having a great time! We were dancing all night, which is odd for my husband and I, because we never dance, but the atmosphere and music kept us on the dance floor! Ravi really knew what he was doing. Everyone had such a great time! For our last dance, I had requested Tiny Dancer, which Ravi played, but because of his genius, he knew just one more song needed to be played to end the night with a bang. He played "Shout!" and everyone loved it. It was the perfect ending to a PERFECT day. I'm so GLAD we had Ravi as our DJ! He was the BEST!!!

Sent on 10/08/2016

Chelsea · Married on 09/04/2016

Request Brett! He was awesome and made our wedding absolutely perfect :)

Sent on 10/06/2016

Andrea · Married on 11/06/2015

Andrew, with Encore Mobile DJ's, was fantastic! He was on point with the timing for our ceremony music, chose the perfect selection of music for our reception, and was a fantastic MC. Before booking with Encore, I was a little worried about how to select a DJ for our wedding, because many DJ's can be a bit cheesy, but Andrew was not cheesy in the least! He was very professional, and knew exactly how to read the room to keep the party going. We provided him a short list of "must play" music, he gathered requests from our guests, and he compiled them into the perfect playlist to keep people on the dance floor. I cannot say a single negative thing about him, or Encore, as a whole. Even their prices were very affordable, compared to all the other DJ's I checked out. My procrastination/indecisiveness paid off (for once), because they offered specials throughout the year, and I was able to get a great discount. I highly recommend Encore, and especially Andrew!

Sent on 11/22/2015

Encore Mobile DJ's FAQ

• What services do you offer? Liability Insurance

• Sophisticated Floral Designs {Weddings + Events}
    Sophisticated Floral Designs {Weddings + Events} Wedding Florists

Best Dj in Portland hands down. I love working with Brett and his team.

• Creative Celebrations
    Creative Celebrations Wedding Planners

Encore Mobil DJ's are my "go-to" DJ's! I know they are going to show up on time and prepared, make sure every guests is able to hear and enjoy the ceremony AND dance the night away! My clients love the on-line contracts and song selection process Encore provides.

• Designs by Muse
    Designs by Muse Banquet Halls

Brett and his team are one of kind when it comes to working with a DJ service! They are fun, exuberant, and can truly get and keep a crowd on the dancefloor! He has a way of making his way into the guest's mind to know what they will respond to and plays the music that inspires smiles, engagement and never a dull moment!

• 1720 NW Lovejoy Suite 110, Mail Box #104 Portland, 97209 See on map