San Antonio, TX 78109 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 16

About En Pointe Weddings and Events

En Pointe Weddings and Events can create the perfect event for you! I offer a variety of inclusive packages, but all options are customizable to your taste. Whether you are looking for a traditional feel or something much more unique, it is all possible. Leave the stress to me, and I'll leave the peace and calm to you! Take off your watch, turn off your brain, grab yourself a drink...I'll take it from here!

For more information about En Pointe Weddings and Events, visit the website at www.EnPointeWeddingsAndEvents.com, email info@enpointeweddingsandevents.com, or call 817.909.2036. En Pointe can also be found on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.

Other couples have also viewed

• Volaré Planning & Design
  • Winey Blonde Events Co.
  • Adam's Event Planning
Videos 2 Videos

19 Reviews for En Pointe Weddings and Events

1 User photo

Jessica · Married on 04/12/2018

Bethany Thomas and En Pointe Weddings is truly amazing. Bethany was with us from the very beginning, right after the proposal in April 2017, a full year before our wedding. She made a 70 page PDF packet (WHAT!!!) of all the wedding venues that fit our budget and aesthetic in Austin for our budget. (We are based out of Chicago, so this was a destination wedding by all accounts.) Bethany hosted countless phone calls with myself and my partner about design palettes (she even made a slideshow for us to help visualize) and helped us through some really difficult vendors. For example, AFTER we booked a wedding venue and paid deposits, the venue CLOSED with just a few months before the big day. Bethany sprang into action and found us an even BETTER venue. Also, we booked a flight into Austin to work with a caterer, and he cancelled last minute. Bethany, again - the super hero that she is - found us a better caterer, and even scheduled a tasting during the time when the original vendor left us hanging.

She came to both of our fittings, as this was a double bride ceremony. She talked me down from my personal freak-out about dress choices. She made a budget, a schedule, e-introduced all vendors, kept a very rosé-drunk "I Do Crew" (sorry about that) on task during our rehearsal and rehearsal dinner with grace and a smile. She made great suggestions (taking 15 minutes to ourselves post-vows, the flow of the wedding, etc) and was always by our side. She shoo'ed people away so we could have our last private dance, and was warm and welcoming throughout. I cannot even begin to tell you how amazing she is. I would be THRILLED to act as a reference for her at any point. PLEASE don't hesitate to contact me! Bethany is the best, and I cannot recommend her highly enough. We used her for the Full Service Package - and it saved our lives!

Sent on 04/21/2018

Sarah · Married on 11/14/2015

We used Katie as our day-of coordinator. When we met her for a consultation, I knew she was the right one for our event because she was already grilling me about details and what would happen when. On the day of, I was able to completely relax and enjoy everything around me because I had total trust that she had everything under control and managed. She was a real joy to work with!!

Sent on 12/16/2015

Lauren · Married on 10/11/2014

Bethany from enpointeweddings WAS THE BEST!! My whole family was impressed!!! Would recommend her everytime!! She really worked her butt off for us!

Sent on 12/27/2014

• JC Bartending Wedding Caterers

Always a pleasure to work with! En Pointe Wedding and Events always does an awesome job. Highly recommend.

• Cindy Horstman Wedding Musicians

Great to work with! Very professional and helpful to me and the brides.

• Lil' Bits Mini Donuts & Churros Wedding Caterers

Super nice and easy to work with!

• San Antonio, TX, 78109 See on map
    Location of (En Pointe Weddings and Events)