23257 La Palma Ave. Suite B, Yorba Linda, CA 92887 Map · Phone number

Contemporary Cocktail
LOGO

38 Reviews for emporaflora

Kim · Married on 10/27/2012

Marissa @ Empora Flora was fabulous. She has a great sense of style and was able to make recommendations on our floral arrangements that turned out great. She is so caring and really takes the time to understand what your vision is on your wedding. Her passion for flowers and her artistic flare allows her to create the most wonderful arrangements you can imagine. Marissa truely works to make sure that you are happy and tries hard to work within your budget.

We had her do two large alter arrangments, ten centerpieces, several small arrangements for our placecard and guest book tables, all the personal flowers and corsages for our family. Marissa arrived on time on the wedding day and set up everything so I did not have to worry about a thing. She worked diligently with our wedding planner to make sure everything turned out ok.

I would definitely recommend Empora Flora to any bride and groom.

Sent on 11/05/2012

If you are looking for a wedding florist, look no further! Marisa is an amazing floral designer. She captured the look we were going for with her attention to detail and her beautiful artistry.

Sent on 09/17/2012

Melissa · Married on 08/12/2012

Just WOW. That's one, out of the many, words I could use to describe Marisa. I actually found Marisa on Yelp, and knew RIGHT AWAY, that I wanted her as our florist. The day we met Marisa, we had a meeting with another florist scheduled directly after our meeting with Marisa. However, I couldn't even pay attention at that meeting because I KNEW Marisa had to be our florist. Not only is Marisa unbelievably talented and creative, but she is SO nice and easy to get along with. Whenever I stopped by her studio, I always ended up just hanging out for a while. Even though I liked doing a lot of things on my own for the wedding, I completely trusted Marisa 100% with our flowers. I gave her pictures of the ideas I had, but let her take creative control. Our wedding day was so beautiful, and our centerpieces were unlike anything I had ever seen before. She was always able to make suggestions and really cared about her clients opinions. She also was more than willing to work with our budget - which was really important. Words will never be able to describe just amazing I think Marisa and her work is. She is an amazing person with undeniable talent.

Sent on 08/28/2012

emporaflora FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

• Cameron Leung Photography
    Cameron Leung Photography Wedding Photographers

THREE LETTERS: WOW! We've worked with Marisa on a number of occasions and she has made each wedding so uniquely different with her floral designs. To any future brides reading this, you will not regret working with Marisa and her team at Empora!

• White Orchid Productions
    White Orchid Productions Wedding Planners

Marisa is one of the best floral designers I have ever worked with! She is super creative and an awesome person. She is my 1st recommendation to my brides!!!

• Kupcakespot
    Kupcakespot Wedding Cakes

Marisa Perring is awesome! Empora Floral Artistry has great modern design that will amaze you and your bridal party. Marisa has great artistic eyes, it will blow your mind. I highly recommend Empora Floral Artistry for yoiur wedding.

• 23257 La Palma Ave., Suite B Yorba Linda, 92887 See on map