11754 Jollyville Rd, Austin, TX 78759 Map · Phone number

About Emilie Anne Photography

Native Texan and proud mom to my fur-babies, Ava + Dojo. I am based out of Austin with dreams of traveling the world!

I am storyteller by craft and photos are my medium, in order to tell your story I want to be more than just your photographer. I strive to understand you, earn trust and respect, and convey your strengths by building a friendship based on serving and communication.

In my free time you can find me in the gym, sipping an iced coffee, exploring new cities, cuddling my precious pups, wandering the aisles of Target, and often watching Netflix while I edit.

With Love,

Emilie Anne Photography 6
Emilie Anne Photography 7
  • Natalie

Natalie · Married on 06/30/2018

Emilie is incredible!! Seriously, she was born to be a photographer. Her work is AMAZING!!! I find myself wanting to find more excuses for her to take our photos because she is that good. I used Emilie for my bridals and a boudoir shoot in advance of my wedding. She was so easy to work with and made me feel comfortable and confident in both shoots. Her and her husband Brandon shot our wedding and they were both awesome. They both are so easy to get along with during shooting, so professional, so knowledgeable about the best angles and shots to get with the weather, shadows, etc. I could go on and on about how great they are and how amazing her work is. Hands down best in Austin!

Sent on 07/20/2018
    Emilie Anne Photography 8
    Emilie Anne Photography 9
    Emilie Anne Photography 10
  • Marika

Marika · Married on 06/03/2018

I'm so happy we chose Emilie to be our wedding photographer. We picked a very fairly priced package that included an engagement shoot, a bridal shoot, and 9 hours of wedding day coverage with her second shooter/husband Brandon. Emilie traveled to Dallas from Austin for our engagement shoot, which was really fun and lighthearted - a great way to get to know her and put us at ease being photographed. Emilie was thoroughly warm and professional throughout our experience with her. She even connected with me to take certain wedding day detail shots before the big day, so as to have more time to photograph the action of the wedding day. Emilie expertly wrangled my big family for formal portraits, and Brandon seamlessly blended in with the groomsmen to get some great candid getting-ready shots. My husband and I were just so pleased with the quality of the photos and the overall experience. We'll definitely cherish these photos forever, and I'm sure we'll call on Emilie to take more photos for us in the future!

Sent on 08/19/2018
    Emilie Anne Photography 11
    Emilie Anne Photography 12
    Emilie Anne Photography 13
    Emilie Anne Photography 14
    Emilie Anne Photography 15
    Emilie Anne Photography 16

A · Married on 05/28/2017

One of the best decisions I made during my wedding planning was booking Emilie! She is super talented and goes out of her way to ensure that she gets the best shots that she can. She is sweet and kind and makes you feel so comfortable in all types of photoshoots! Our wedding wouldn't have been the same without her and her team!

Sent on 06/14/2017

Emilie Anne Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Proofs
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Film, Natural, Photojournalism, Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Proofs

• Anastasia Strate Photography
    Anastasia Strate Photography Wedding Photographers

Emilie is a wonderful photographer! I absolutely love her style and of course, she is just awesome to work with. Highly recommend!

• 11754 Jollyville Rd Austin, TX, 78759 See on map