Ellison Event Productions

Fort Worth, TX View map Visit website

$2,000 Package Price

Ellison Event Productions is a wedding planning service in Fort Worth, Texas.

At EEP, we find creative and elegant solutions to make sure our clients are completely satisfied. Whether your dream wedding is in a dazzling ballroom, on a sparkling beach or under a glowing tent, our creative team will walk you through every detail to bring your vision to life. Our production process is designed to put our clients at ease. We will guide you every step of the way, but also listen to your needs and wants to make sure your event is unforgettable. Our inspiration comes from you, which is why our production process is personal. We want to tell your story like no one else can.

With over 15 years in the event and wedding industry, we ensure the planning and details are covered, so you can relax and enjoy the celebration of a lifetime.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
  • Alexandra
    Alexandra H. Married on 10/14/2022

Incredible Job!

Alex did such an amazing job helping me plan and organize every single detail within the last month of my wedding. There is absolutely zero percent chance I could have done it without her. Everything ran so smoothly from start to end and she really made my dream wedding come true. It is rare that you hire someone that you actually become friends with. Alex was so involved and genuinely cared about our wedding and all that went into it. I never once doubted that she had my back and that she was going to do whatever it took to make our dream wedding come true. She is so hard working, caring, genuine, helpful and dedicated. I am so thankful I chose Ellison Event Productions to help with our special day. Jennifer, Alex and Denecia thank you from the bottom of my heart! You all make an awesome team!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

804 South Main Street Suite 200 Fort Worth, TX, 76104
817-615-9184
Location of (Ellison Event Productions)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding