Ellis Event Design

Charleston, SC View map
2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Ellis Event Design is a Charleston-based event planning company specializing in bespoke weddings rooted in tradition.

Our philosophy at Ellis Event Design is to craft exquisite weddings that are unique to each bride. Every wedding should be blissful, and planning can be too! With our experience and calming approach, we pride ourselves in making brides feel relaxed on the most joyful day of their lives.

Ellis Event Design offers different kinds of event coordination and services that will make your whole day come together. The following packages and services are offered:

• Full coordination & design package - handle all the details from start to finish
  • Partial coordination - guidance and assistance throughout the process
  • Complimentary consultation

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Alex
    Alex T. Married on 04/24/2021

The best of the best!

Working with Ellis Event Design is like working with someone that is family. I am in a very special position where I knew the day that I got engaged there was no other wedding planner that I would even consider working with. I am also in the honored position that Eden Ellis was a dear friend before she was my wedding planner. Having known her since we were freshman in college made the experience even more wonderful, but Eden makes all her clients feel like they have known her for years. She was always available to answer any questions we had and sometimes I would have to even tell her to go enjoy an evening out instead of being chained to her email. Eden and I’s relationship blossomed even more through the wedding planning process. If there is one word that I could use to describe her it would be selfless.

She knows that I am more of a type B person, so she would come to me with a couple of options, talk each of them through and then I would easily be able to make the decision. Unlike, some girls that dream of exactly the way their wedding is going to look, I just knew I wanted to have a good time and party with all the people I love after marrying the man of my dreams. Eden was able to interpret this and truly give me the wedding I had not even realized I was dreaming of. For example, I had no idea what kind of linens or table setups I wanted. I am a big lover of tie dye and Eden was able to find the most awesome, and tasteful, tie dye table linens for our reception. I have had so many people approach me after the fact saying how cool they looked and that they never would have thought to do a pattern and deviate from the normal ivory table clothes. Eden can add the most personal touches in ways that only elevates the design.

Budget was the least fun part of the process, but with Eden’s expertise we were able to stretch my dollar as far as it could possibly go and came in right at my budget. The money that was paid for Ellis Event Design’s services was absolutely the best money spent from our wedding budget.

I obviously have insisted and raved about working with Ellis Event Design to every bride I know and the way I always describe working with her is she will always make you feel like this is truly going to be the best day of your life. I know that might sound cliché, but as anyone that has gone through the process of planning a wedding and the stress that inevitably stems from that, the excitement of what is to come can sometimes get lost. I never felt throughout the 17 months of my engagement that it had lost its allure. Anytime there was planning to be done or decisions to be made, it only added anticipation and elation I knew I would have during wedding weekend and that is all thanks to Eden Ellis.

If you are a bride and you are looking for the best possible wedding planner on the market, look no further than Ellis Event Design. You will not only have the absolute best experience, but you will also gain a new friend along the way.
    Shawnti A. Married on 11/01/2020

Eden is the absolute BEST!

There aren’t enough words to thank Eden for the amazing job she did with our wedding. We did interview calls with 10+ planners and we immediately felt like Eden was our girl. She was easygoing, super friendly, and very honest and upfront about costs and what to expect when planning a wedding in the Charleston area (we live in NYC and we couldn’t come to Charleston much for planning so we wanted someone on the ground who knew the ropes of wedding planning in CHS). She helped us stay within our budget (we actually came in under which we were so impressed by) and Eden was on top of every single thing every step of the way. We had some issues with our wedding programs not being delivered the week of our wedding and before I even knew they didn’t arrive, she had called the company and had them refund us, she had the company send her the original proof, and she had them printed locally. This is one of the many many things Eden did throughout the planning process that made us so happy we went with her. Not to mention, she planned this with us during Covid and with all the new rules and guidelines in place, she still made the process easy and straightforward for us. I am so grateful we went with her and couldn’t have asked for a more perfect day.
    Lauren C. Married on 02/22/2020

Insightful & Incredibly Helpful

Eden was amazing to work with! She was very organized and had so many great ideas for our wedding. She’s extremely down to earth and made me feel so comfortable throughout the entire wedding planning experience. I truly could not have done it without her. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a planner!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Charleston Charleston, SC, 29401
Location of (Ellis Event Design)

Other vendors in Charleston for your wedding