475 W. San Carlos Street 10201, San Jose, CA 95110 Map · Phone number

About Elley Photography

It's the heart of the matter.

Two people confirm their chosen life mate.

A baby expresses his unique identity.

A child discovers wonder.

A pet basks in the love of his people.

It is in the unrehearsed moments that flicker like a candle that I snatch from real time and preserve for today and all your tomorrows.

It's the heart of your matter that draws my eye.

***********************************************************************************************************************************************

I pride myself as a creative artist, blending art with the most advances in the photography field. Focused on editorial style photography, I capture the souls of those I photograph, and document the world as it exists. Pursuing absolute excellence in each wedding, I spend time developing a relationship with each couple I work with. I strongly believe having an emotional engagement is a necessary part of my work. I'm always striving for a new way to portray events and imagery and have them reflect my own unique style.

julia080809435s

Elley Photography 1
Elley Photography 2
Elley Photography 3

Adi · Married on 07/07/2018

Elley was wonderful! We found her via the recommended vendors list for our ceremony and reception at a private residence in Pebble Beach, CA. Since we lived in a different state, we didn't do an engagement shot but she did meet us in person when we were in town doing some wedding planning. She understood our vision perfectly and all the photos turned out great. She had 500 high quality digital photos ready for us within 3 weeks of the wedding. I was so happy with her services and her photos, and can't recommend her highly enough.

Sent on 08/20/2018

Jenn · Married on 09/02/2017

We are so thankful to have had Elley and her partner shoot our wedding!! They were absolutely amazing in the 115 degree heat wave for an all outdoor wedding with making sure we were all comfortable and still getting the most incredible shots! Elley was so sweet and professional about everything and truly helped make our day the best day ever! We could not be happier with our photos!

Sent on 11/04/2017
    Elley Photography 4
    Elley Photography 5
    Elley Photography 6
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 08/31/2014

Elley is amazing! She was thoughtful with her pictures, made sure to capture candid and posed photos and listened to what I was looking for in our pictures. She is an amazing person and very creative with her photos. I received a few teasers, which I loved, and can't wait to see the rest!

Sent on 09/03/2014

Elley Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Res Images, Slideshow, Digital Files, Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Thank You Cards

• Wing Hon Films
    Wing Hon Films Wedding Videographers

Elley is one of the photographers I first met since I started my business. Her photography has been impressing me even up to date. She has the vision and personality to compliment the beauty of life. I enjoy referring Elley to photograph your unique moments.

• cinematt
    cinematt Wedding Videographers

Elley is one of the best photographers I had the pleasure to work with. Always even-keeled and great around couples, she knows how to make you feel comfortable and capture the true essence of the couple. She is a fly on a wall but is one of the best to capture those moments that make a wedding so magical. I highly recommend her to my clients and to whoever needs a photographer who really cares. Five stars all the way

• 475 W. San Carlos Street 10201 San Jose, 95110 See on map