855 El Camino Real Suite 13A-349, Palo Alto, CA 94301 Map · Phone number

About Two Perfect Events

Taking the stress away and helping you is our passion! We are especially interested in your vision and personalizing our services for your needs.

Coordinating all life celebrations including, but not limited to: weddings, proposals, reunions, team building events, birthdays, anniversaries, showers, corporate events, parties, gatherings, group excursions, etc.

We can assist with anything from all pre-planning work, project management, to day-of set up, clean up, execution, and management of all vendors.

Making things easier for you is our goal!

Follow Two Perfect Events on

Two Perfect Events 5
Two Perfect Events 6
Two Perfect Events 7

steven · Married on 09/30/2018

Leah and her assistant, Sees, were coordinators at a wedding I DJed at in Daly City. Communication was great over email. The timeline Leah sent was very clear and organized.
    Before the event, they were helpful in getting me situated and set up inside the restaurant. During the wedding, they kept me updated on any changes to the schedule. We played a musical chairs-scavenger hunt game and they helped me out tremendously by setting up and organizing 12 chairs

I'd be happy to work with Two Perfects Events again at the next event :)

Sent on 10/04/2018

Trung · Married on 09/30/2018

We HIGHLY RECOMMEND Two Perfect Events. Leah was great to work with! She was extremely organized, professional, easy to talk to, and calming. We were definitely grateful that we found her through another vendor recommendation. She made sure everything was set up properly at our ceremony and reception and problem solved details that I forgot to figure out. At the of the event, she and her assistant, Sees, were right there with us to make sure everything was settled, collected and cleaned up. Thank you Leah!

Sent on 10/04/2018
    Two Perfect Events 8
    Two Perfect Events 9
    Two Perfect Events 10

Maya · Married on 09/22/2018

Two Perfect Events was imperative to making our wedding the most spectacular day ever! I enjoy planning events so I knew I wanted to be hands on with the planning, booking all the vendors, etc but wanted/needed the help when it came to the Month Prior and the Day of Coordination. I found Two Perfect events through all of the amazing Yelp reviews and now I can't wait to spread the word and recommend them to others. We had the absolute pleasure of working with Mary. She was a goddess and was crucial to executing the wedding day so flawlessly.

We got married at a remote, private estate, where there had never been a wedding before (only corporate events.) Thus, I had a unique set of challenges and Leah/Mary gave me all the templates, tips in advance to ensure I was covering my basis. I pride myself on being organized but I kept feeling like during the planning process I was missing something and Mary was vital to assuring me everything was under control. Once we were 6 weeks out to wedding day, Mary took over and started refining the Day of Timeline, making sure I had all the vendor info easily accessible for her, ensuring I'd mocked out place settings and layouts so she could help flawlessly execute my vision on the day of. She thought of SO many little things that I never would have known (like shortening the songs we were going to dance to), renting extras on the linens (in case they arrived ripped or stained), making sure we had a plate of appetizers to enjoy while signing our Marriage License post ceremony. Mary was so sweet and caring leading up to and on our wedding day. Her emails were always prompt, thoughtful and thorough and she is a Google Docs and AllSeated ninja (that I SO appreciate.) I was so stress free in the weeks leading up to the wedding because I fully trusted Mary to ensure any loose ends were tied. If you want to be a stress-free bride/groom/party hostess, do yourself a favor and hire Two Perfect Events immediately, so you can relax & enjoy!

Sent on 09/27/2018

• What is the hourly rate? $ 75.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 4

• DESIGN WITH FLOWERS
    DESIGN WITH FLOWERS Wedding Florists

Leah, at Two Perfect Events, ask me to do the flowers for an event she was coordinating. The whole process was smooth from beginning to end. She gave me all the details needed and was there to meet me at the door when I arrived, helping to place some of the floral pieces. She has a professional, relaxed manner... No tension in the air... Hope to do more events with Two Perfect Events. . I would highly recommend her and her staff.

• Thomas Fogarty Winery
    Thomas Fogarty Winery Winery Weddings

Leah and her team coordinated a wedding here at Fogarty Winery last night and did a great job! She handled the logistics of our venue and the many decor details flawlessly -- i was definitely impressed! Would definitely recommend her!

• Sun & Sparrow Photo & Films
    Sun & Sparrow Photo & Films Wedding Photographers

Two Perfect was an awesome coordinator to work with. As a photographer, I see many coordinators come and go. Many don't stand out like Two Perfect. Leah was kind and thoughtful, always keeping us on track without bothering the bride or the groom. She made a very busy day, very pleasant. I would highly recommend Two Perfect for your wedding!

• 855 El Camino Real, Suite 13A-349 Palo Alto, 94301 See on map