855 El Camino Real Suite 13A-349, Palo Alto, CA 94301 Map · Phone number

About Two Perfect Events

Taking the stress away and helping you is our passion! We are especially interested in your vision and personalizing our services for your needs.

Coordinating all life celebrations including, but not limited to: weddings, proposals, reunions, team building events, birthdays, anniversaries, showers, corporate events, parties, gatherings, group excursions, etc.

We can assist with anything from all pre-planning work, project management, to day-of set up, clean up, execution, and management of all vendors.

Making things easier for you is our goal!

Follow Two Perfect Events on

Two Perfect Events 7
  • Megan

Megan Welker · Getting married on 05/03/2021

Book Leah for an Amazing Wedding Experience

I was lucky enough to work with Leah at a wedding last month & she was absolutely AH-MAZING! As a wedding photographer, it can sometimes be a challenge for so many different vendors to come together to pull of a seamless day especially with little communication. Leah was a great bridge between everyone, was super respectful of what I needed to get my job done, made sure me and my second shooter were fed, and helped photos run just so much more smoothly. She was professional, interacting with me for timelines long before the wedding week and keeping everything organized and easy-to-understand. Not to mention, I normally have to bug my couples on the day of their wedding for hotel room numbers since they don't know them until the day, and before I even thought to ask, she had sent those my way. She's got everything together & I'll be adding her to my preferred vendors list. Wedding planning can be crazy and stressful, and Leah will 100% make your day more enjoyable and much lower stress.

Sent on 04/30/2019

steven · Married on 09/30/2018

Leah and her assistant, Sees, were coordinators at a wedding I DJed at in Daly City. Communication was great over email. The timeline Leah sent was very clear and organized.
    Before the event, they were helpful in getting me situated and set up inside the restaurant. During the wedding, they kept me updated on any changes to the schedule. We played a musical chairs-scavenger hunt game and they helped me out tremendously by setting up and organizing 12 chairs

I'd be happy to work with Two Perfects Events again at the next event :)

Sent on 10/04/2018

Trung · Married on 09/30/2018

We HIGHLY RECOMMEND Two Perfect Events. Leah was great to work with! She was extremely organized, professional, easy to talk to, and calming. We were definitely grateful that we found her through another vendor recommendation. She made sure everything was set up properly at our ceremony and reception and problem solved details that I forgot to figure out. At the of the event, she and her assistant, Sees, were right there with us to make sure everything was settled, collected and cleaned up. Thank you Leah!

Sent on 10/04/2018

• What is the hourly rate? $ 75.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 4

• DESIGN WITH FLOWERS
    DESIGN WITH FLOWERS Wedding Florists

Leah, at Two Perfect Events, ask me to do the flowers for an event she was coordinating. The whole process was smooth from beginning to end. She gave me all the details needed and was there to meet me at the door when I arrived, helping to place some of the floral pieces. She has a professional, relaxed manner... No tension in the air... Hope to do more events with Two Perfect Events. . I would highly recommend her and her staff.

• Thomas Fogarty Winery
    Thomas Fogarty Winery Winery Weddings

Leah and her team coordinated a wedding here at Fogarty Winery last night and did a great job! She handled the logistics of our venue and the many decor details flawlessly -- i was definitely impressed! Would definitely recommend her!

• Sun & Sparrow Photo & Films
    Sun & Sparrow Photo & Films Wedding Photographers

Two Perfect was an awesome coordinator to work with. As a photographer, I see many coordinators come and go. Many don't stand out like Two Perfect. Leah was kind and thoughtful, always keeping us on track without bothering the bride or the groom. She made a very busy day, very pleasant. I would highly recommend Two Perfect for your wedding!

• 855 El Camino Real, Suite 13A-349 Palo Alto, 94301 See on map