8 Reviews for Two Perfect Events

To-Do Lists (1)
Referrals (1)
Non-Religious (1)
8 Two Perfect Events Reviews

I have worked with many couples on their flowers, and some of them have wedding planners some do not. When they do It is always a question as to how much the planner is involved. Leah was one of the best wedding planners I have worked with. Having consulted with the couple for months and only finalizing the flowers a week or so before, it was awesome to have Leah be a part of things when trying to finalize everything. She offered suggestions but never did I feel like she was trying to do my job. Her goal was for the bride and groom to have the best wedding ever. Not only did I appreciate her input on flowers and set up suggestions, she was extremely organized and detailed in regards to the schedule for the day of. I can't stress enough her attention to detail, her follow up, and making it SO easy for me as a vendor to do my job. There was three places I had to deliver to, and Leah made sure there was no issue for any of them. Even with a slight hiccup with some of the tablecloths not being set up on time at the reception, her team kept me in the loop and up to date as to what was happening. Thank you Leah and Team, it was a pleasure.

Profile Picture Naomi, 10/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We got married in Palo Alto a few weeks ago, and on all fronts, Leah and her team did an extraordinary job. Because we planned the wedding from afar (we live on the east coast), we were dreading the process of ironing out the event's more granular details; we assumed it would be hard and stressful. And it certainly would have been -- were it not for Leah's help. She went above and beyond, coordinating with other vendors, planning site visits, brainstorming decorations, and so on. Perhaps most importantly, Leah brought a soothing energy to the whole process. Even when things felt chaotic to us, she was never fazed; our conversations with her were always reassuring. She exudes a kind of serene, "everything will work just as you're hoping" vibe. And so it did.

We were amazed, ultimately, by how easy the whole thing felt -- which, we know from our friends' experiences, is not a universal reaction to wedding planning! We attribute the ease almost entirely to Leah. She was extremely helpful during the lead-up, and she and her staff made the event itself go as smoothly as it could have. We really couldn't recommend her services more highly.

Planning a wedding involves many complex and/or difficult decisions. Fortunately, this isn't one of them. Go with Leah.

Profile Picture Kiel, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Leah and her Two Perfect Events team (Pam, Rosanne) were absolutely amazing in planning our wedding. From the beginning of the wedding planning process, Leah was very responsive to any questions we had, was very organized with our wedding timeline, and suggested great vendors who delivered more than expected on our wedding day. We were planning a wedding remotely, and Leah was great at setting up Google hangout conversations, speaking over the phone, and communicating promptly through email to keep us on track in our planning. Furthermore, Leah communicated our preferences very well with our vendors and our wedding venue, which we appreciated very much given both of our busy schedules. Her level of attention to detail was evident on our wedding day, where everything went off without a hitch. Even if there was a hitch, Leah and her team did such a great job coordinating in the moment that both my husband and I had no idea! We even had several last minute changes/additions to our wedding day that Leah and her team incorporated seamlessly into our wedding day. Both my husband and I had a ton of fun getting married and couldn't have done it without Leah and Two Perfect Events! Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Katherine, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Non-Religious

Planning and coordinating a wedding is almost always much more complicated and stressful than you'd anticipate. I'd really recommend getting someone to take charge so you'd be able to actually enjoy your special day instead of stressing out over vendors, delays, the nitty-gritty, etc. Leah is a particularly organized and calm planner. She was able to delegate well, plan ahead of time, have contingency plans, and adjust quickly if things went off-script. She's also just a lovely and patient person who was a joy to work with!

Profile Picture Chia, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Leah does a fantastic job as an event planner and I would recommend her highly. She planned and organized a wedding for a dear friend and everything went smoothly and gracefully. The wedding planning had every detail recorded in a document shared with all the key people, including maps of each area at different times of the day. Of course, things don't always go exactly as planned, and Leah was cool under pressure making necessary adjustments throughout the event. I would recommend her as a wedding (and other events) planner.

Profile Picture Matt, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Wow - I cannot recommend Leah and her team enough for event planning. My husband and I hired Two Perfect Events for our wedding last month and they helped us a great deal. There are so many small details that can be easily forgotten when planning a wedding but Leah's experience and attention to detail helped us immensely. She helped us put together a detailed document with an event timeline, site layout, etc which was shared with everyone involved in the wedding and it was super useful. She is also very easy to coordinate and communicate with. About a month before the wedding, she contacted all of our vendors to make sure all the arragements would be in place. Like most weddings, there are small details that don't go exactly according to plan but Leah and her team always remained calm and professional and helped us through those moments. Many of my guests actually came up to me later and commented on how calm and efficient Leah and her team were throughout the whole day. Leah possesses this innate ability to plan, coordinate, and execute and does so with absolute grace and professionalism. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture User7312227, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I worked with Leah at a wedding at Fogarty Winery in February 2016.

Leah and her assistant Justin did a great job coordinating the day. They were organized and great at communicating with both each other and other vendors (like me). Leah provided just the right amount of direction without being overbearing or micromanaging. At a venue where we play a lot, she was receptive to my input, too. That's the sign of a wedding planner with experience. Her #1 goal was to provide her client with the best day possible. Fantastic.

Leah and her team were flexible while also maintaining a clear vision. The day had minimal stress thanks to her preparation and communication. I would be delighted to work another wedding with her in the future.

Profile Picture Woody, 2/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I am a wedding photographer, and has worked couple times with Leah. I've worked with other planners before, but she is definitely a good one! Very thoughtful, easy communicated, and response very quickly. Also she is good at everything related to art with a wonderful taste. Having her, you will feel you have a friend to help you setup everything, not just a planner. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture User7026568, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews