Two Perfect Events Reviews

Two Perfect Events 7
  • Megan

Megan Welker · Getting married on 05/03/2021

Book Leah for an Amazing Wedding Experience

I was lucky enough to work with Leah at a wedding last month & she was absolutely AH-MAZING! As a wedding photographer, it can sometimes be a challenge for so many different vendors to come together to pull of a seamless day especially with little communication. Leah was a great bridge between everyone, was super respectful of what I needed to get my job done, made sure me and my second shooter were fed, and helped photos run just so much more smoothly. She was professional, interacting with me for timelines long before the wedding week and keeping everything organized and easy-to-understand. Not to mention, I normally have to bug my couples on the day of their wedding for hotel room numbers since they don't know them until the day, and before I even thought to ask, she had sent those my way. She's got everything together & I'll be adding her to my preferred vendors list. Wedding planning can be crazy and stressful, and Leah will 100% make your day more enjoyable and much lower stress.

Sent on 04/30/2019

Samantha Lee · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Incredible

Leah at Two Perfect Events was a key part of my entire wedding experience - I cannot recommend her highly enough! I chatted with multiple coordinators on the phone who made me feel like my opinions weren’t important, and they had their own vision for the day. Since I have a hard time relinquishing control (especially of a day as special as our wedding) this was really hard for me but as soon as I chatted with Leah, she took so much time getting to know me and what was important to me for that day that I knew that she wanted to take my vision and make it a reality while still offering her expertise and guidance. Although I hired her for month of and day of services, she checked in regularly and provided thorough templates to help organize all the details of the vendors, the timeline of the weekend and all the tiny details that had slipped my mind. She was an absolute pleasure to work with and handled all of our vendor communication the month leading up to the wedding which allowed me to relax - at one point I felt like I wasn’t doing anything and tried to make some work for myself, but when I checked in with Leah, all of those items had already been taken care of!

On the day of, she jumped straight into organizing our complicated and detailed decor ideas. I had a vague idea of what I wanted it to look like but the result was more than I could have even imagined! In addition, she organized our rowdy group for the rehearsal (an hour before the ceremony) and didn’t miss a single detail. Without Leah we 100% would have been doing table visits the entire night and I so appreciated her keeping us on track and moving to make sure that we got through the entire nights events. She constantly checked in with us to see if we needed anything and I made sure I always had a drink in my hand :) At the end of the night she helped clean up everything, made sure the bridal party had grabbed all of their items from the venue, and collected anything extra and packed it up into the cars.

To make things even more special, she had taken multiple behind the scenes photos and videos (including videos of our personal vows and our dances with our parents) and it was such an amazing surprise that we were so excited to receive because now we get to relive our day all over again. I have no doubt that without Leah, my wedding could not have run that smoothly and I can’t thank her enough for being so responsive, attentive, and an overall absolute joy to work with.

Sent on 10/08/2019
    Two Perfect Events 8
    Two Perfect Events 9

steven · Married on 09/30/2018

Leah and her assistant, Sees, were coordinators at a wedding I DJed at in Daly City. Communication was great over email. The timeline Leah sent was very clear and organized.
    Before the event, they were helpful in getting me situated and set up inside the restaurant. During the wedding, they kept me updated on any changes to the schedule. We played a musical chairs-scavenger hunt game and they helped me out tremendously by setting up and organizing 12 chairs

I'd be happy to work with Two Perfects Events again at the next event :)

Sent on 10/04/2018

Trung · Married on 09/30/2018

We HIGHLY RECOMMEND Two Perfect Events. Leah was great to work with! She was extremely organized, professional, easy to talk to, and calming. We were definitely grateful that we found her through another vendor recommendation. She made sure everything was set up properly at our ceremony and reception and problem solved details that I forgot to figure out. At the of the event, she and her assistant, Sees, were right there with us to make sure everything was settled, collected and cleaned up. Thank you Leah!

Sent on 10/04/2018
    Two Perfect Events 10
    Two Perfect Events 11
    Two Perfect Events 12

Maya · Married on 09/22/2018

Two Perfect Events was imperative to making our wedding the most spectacular day ever! I enjoy planning events so I knew I wanted to be hands on with the planning, booking all the vendors, etc but wanted/needed the help when it came to the Month Prior and the Day of Coordination. I found Two Perfect events through all of the amazing Yelp reviews and now I can't wait to spread the word and recommend them to others. We had the absolute pleasure of working with Mary. She was a goddess and was crucial to executing the wedding day so flawlessly.

We got married at a remote, private estate, where there had never been a wedding before (only corporate events.) Thus, I had a unique set of challenges and Leah/Mary gave me all the templates, tips in advance to ensure I was covering my basis. I pride myself on being organized but I kept feeling like during the planning process I was missing something and Mary was vital to assuring me everything was under control. Once we were 6 weeks out to wedding day, Mary took over and started refining the Day of Timeline, making sure I had all the vendor info easily accessible for her, ensuring I'd mocked out place settings and layouts so she could help flawlessly execute my vision on the day of. She thought of SO many little things that I never would have known (like shortening the songs we were going to dance to), renting extras on the linens (in case they arrived ripped or stained), making sure we had a plate of appetizers to enjoy while signing our Marriage License post ceremony. Mary was so sweet and caring leading up to and on our wedding day. Her emails were always prompt, thoughtful and thorough and she is a Google Docs and AllSeated ninja (that I SO appreciate.) I was so stress free in the weeks leading up to the wedding because I fully trusted Mary to ensure any loose ends were tied. If you want to be a stress-free bride/groom/party hostess, do yourself a favor and hire Two Perfect Events immediately, so you can relax & enjoy!

Sent on 09/27/2018
    Two Perfect Events 13
    Two Perfect Events 14
    Two Perfect Events 15

Holly · Married on 09/22/2018

I hired Leah as my day-of-coordinator. She was the best. She was very organized, professional and helpful. She responds back in a timely manner, and has a lot of knowledge and advice. We did most of our communication by email and phone. She has online documents that help with organizing and clarifying the details and communication/expectations for the vendors, timeline and wedding party. Leah's skills really shined the days leading up to my wedding and the day of the wedding. She was a beast. She fielded all communication from all my vendors leading up to the wedding day, and on the wedding day, she was on top of everything. She had my decorations set up, the vendors taken care of, everything set up and then broken down without needing me for anything. I showed up that day and just had fun! No on asked me anything about planning that day. It was just a fun, fun day thanks to Leah. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 10/08/2018

Rachel · Married on 09/22/2018

Venue Manager Loves Leah!

Leah at Two Perfect Events was a joy to work with! I am the account manager at a SF wedding venue. Leah was so on top of everything. She made her client's lives, and mine of course, a whole lot easier during the planning process. The wedding went off without a hitch!

Sent on 03/05/2019

Marilyn · Married on 08/25/2018

Leah thought of so many small things that we hadn't thought of, and she was a good reference for making sure we weren't getting screwed over by vendors or the venue. She helped review pricing and the contracts, and when our contact person for our venue was difficult to reach, Leah was on it. She also thought of creative ways for us to save some extra money while still making the wedding look great (ex sprigs of greens from the table garlands to go with the menus). She thought of small details like suggesting different napkin folds to make sure the colors on the menu's edge didn't clash with the napkins.

Her timelines were detailed and great.

The rehearsal was super organized, and we felt confident leaving her with all of the small things that needed to be set up for the wedding (guest book table things, extras, photo booth items, etc). She didn't miss a single detail.

On the day of, she kept us running on time and helped avert small crises such as my gown getting stained with lipstick and then the train getting a foot print on it (her emergency kit chalk worked magic). One of the vendors had to cancel last minute, and before even coming to us about it, she had already researched backup plans for us to still get boba that night. During the wedding, she constantly checked in and helped get me water and cocktails. She checked in with the bar and late night snack vendor to make sure we were keeping accurate count of consumption, etc. At the end of the night, she had everything already packed into the designated cars.

After the wedding, we still had some vendor issues, and she helped us with some challenging communications.

Leah has been amazing to work with, and I can't say enough praise about her. She was super organized, detail oriented, responsible, responsive, and just made us feel at ease.

Sent on 08/28/2018

Danny · Married on 07/21/2018

Organized, check! Extremely detail oriented, check! Considerate & sincere, check & check! Faster than lightning communications with every detail covered, check! A zen force in the storm of shifting details, check! My wife and I have quite a long list of great traits that Leah brings to the table to help you plan, design & make sure that your wedding/event runs smoothly.
    We hired Leah as our month of wedding coordinator and she was amazing to work with. From the outset, Leah asked many detailed questions during our free consultation other planners did not ask during this time. She really took the time to get to know us and get a feel for what direction we were leaning towards. Although we only hired her for month of coordination, Leah still made herself available to us as a resource. Even though we were months away from our wedding, she made us feel like we were still priority because she always answered questions promptly and always provided helpful & detailed responses. For the actual month of coordination, Leah was our 1st, 2nd & 3rd brain collecting all the details we had amassed over the months and then retrieving other details from us or our vendors. It's mind boggling to think about how she was able to organize and remember the details of a 70+ email thread amassed over months between us and our venue. It was such a huge relief to have someone so detailed, organized, prompt and responsible handling all the details and communicating with our vendors and family and friends who were helping out.
    On the day of the wedding, Leah & her assistant Sees were excellent in making sure the wedding ran smoothly. Leah is really able to see zoom out and see the bigger timeline, how things fit where and how to keep things running without a hitch even when things are shifting. Because of Leah, everyone had a lot of fun and my wife & I actually got to eat during the wedding :) ! Leah is the planner you need for all your events need!

Sent on 07/25/2018

Katie · Married on 07/15/2018

Two Perfect Events has worked here at the Cowell Ranch Hay Barn (wedding venue site) several times and is incredibly efficient at getting the job done! Leah and her crew help with planning, design, coordinating, they book vendors, design development, create event timelines, check-in with vendors, and so much more!!! I would highly recommend using Two Perfect Events as your wedding/event coordinator. They are sure to please!

Sent on 07/19/2018

Taylor · Married on 06/09/2018

Leah is amazing and I am so glad that she was our wedding coordinator!

I wasn't convinced that I needed a wedding coordinator because I work as a project manager, and am very detail-oriented. However, I decided to go with Leah because we were hosting our wedding on family property - aka not a professional venue - and I wanted some support in managing all the additional details that would entail. Leah was affordable AND offered to stay involved on the details from the outset (minimally starting around T-3mos. and increasingly in the last month before the wedding).

Leah was AWESOME! She was SO organized, and had all these prepared documents and forms that we just had to fill out and it was like downloading our brains to her. She was especially helpful managing the rentals. She went line-by-line through our rental list and realized there were major discrepancies that could have ruined the evening if we hadn't found and fixed them. She even helped us negotiate a discount when we had an issue with a vendor after the wedding was over.

Leah is calm, frank, incredibly detail-oriented, kind, and genuine. She was willing to work with our limited budget and never tried to up-sell us on anything. She caught on quickly to our "vision" and desires, and checked in with us about every detail. She was responsive, attentive, and a pleasure to work with. I would absolutely recommend her without hesitation! She also has great contacts with other great vendors!!

Sent on 07/16/2018

Linda · Married on 05/12/2018

We were so lucky to have such a detailed oriented, persistent, and communicative coordinator help us execute our vision for an extremely complicated campout wedding in the redwoods. Upon our first meeting, Leah was able to assuage our fears and tell us that, yes, there were a lot of moving parts to this wedding but that it could be done and done well.

To summarize, our wedding was hosted in a state park with many limitations on sound, decorations, parking, camping and even kitchen facilities. We had to bring in a lot of our own items and rentals and even power to create the spaces we needed for a happy hour reception, Glampkits yurt village, Silent Disco Party, bonfire, and hot tub. We initially thought we could do everything ourselves (ha! common wedding trap) but soon realized that we could not handle setting this all up and still be present and happy for friends, family, and ourselves day of. So we hired Leah as our day-of coordinator. She listened to our needs, provided very useful and practical solutions to problems, and hired the right people to help us execute. In the end, she really became more than our day-of coordinator because she truly does care about delivering the experience her clients dream of.

Day of, she was cool as a cucumber and helped calm a frazzled groom and bride by ingesting problems and effectively deploying her staff to solve them. No kids tables? No problem, they macgyvered one out of a folder table, work bench, and extra linens. We were an hour late and she was able to get the decorations and glamping tents up in time before the ceremony was over. And she made sure that we got in everything we needed to before our time ran out.

We appreciated her optimistic yet realistic attitude throughout the entire process, it really made all the difference.

Sent on 05/21/2018
    Two Perfect Events 23
    Two Perfect Events 24
    Two Perfect Events 25

Kelly · Married on 12/18/2017

I have worked with many wedding coordinators in the Bay Area, and Leah is the best you can find!

She is very detailed oriented, listens to your needs, and has a sweet personality.

She sends out a very detailed timeline and is very organized.

Leah will be the perfect day of coordinator, takes away all your stress and will execute a seamless wedding for you! :)

Sent on 05/04/2018

Naomi · Married on 10/27/2017

I have worked with many couples on their flowers, and some of them have wedding planners some do not. When they do It is always a question as to how much the planner is involved. Leah was one of the best wedding planners I have worked with. Having consulted with the couple for months and only finalizing the flowers a week or so before, it was awesome to have Leah be a part of things when trying to finalize everything. She offered suggestions but never did I feel like she was trying to do my job. Her goal was for the bride and groom to have the best wedding ever. Not only did I appreciate her input on flowers and set up suggestions, she was extremely organized and detailed in regards to the schedule for the day of. I can't stress enough her attention to detail, her follow up, and making it SO easy for me as a vendor to do my job. There was three places I had to deliver to, and Leah made sure there was no issue for any of them. Even with a slight hiccup with some of the tablecloths not being set up on time at the reception, her team kept me in the loop and up to date as to what was happening. Thank you Leah and Team, it was a pleasure.

Sent on 08/27/2017

Kiel · Married on 06/17/2017

We got married in Palo Alto a few weeks ago, and on all fronts, Leah and her team did an extraordinary job. Because we planned the wedding from afar (we live on the east coast), we were dreading the process of ironing out the event's more granular details; we assumed it would be hard and stressful. And it certainly would have been -- were it not for Leah's help. She went above and beyond, coordinating with other vendors, planning site visits, brainstorming decorations, and so on. Perhaps most importantly, Leah brought a soothing energy to the whole process. Even when things felt chaotic to us, she was never fazed; our conversations with her were always reassuring. She exudes a kind of serene, "everything will work just as you're hoping" vibe. And so it did.

We were amazed, ultimately, by how easy the whole thing felt -- which, we know from our friends' experiences, is not a universal reaction to wedding planning! We attribute the ease almost entirely to Leah. She was extremely helpful during the lead-up, and she and her staff made the event itself go as smoothly as it could have. We really couldn't recommend her services more highly.

Planning a wedding involves many complex and/or difficult decisions. Fortunately, this isn't one of them. Go with Leah.

Sent on 07/09/2017

Katherine · Married on 06/10/2017

Leah and her Two Perfect Events team (Pam, Rosanne) were absolutely amazing in planning our wedding. From the beginning of the wedding planning process, Leah was very responsive to any questions we had, was very organized with our wedding timeline, and suggested great vendors who delivered more than expected on our wedding day. We were planning a wedding remotely, and Leah was great at setting up Google hangout conversations, speaking over the phone, and communicating promptly through email to keep us on track in our planning. Furthermore, Leah communicated our preferences very well with our vendors and our wedding venue, which we appreciated very much given both of our busy schedules. Her level of attention to detail was evident on our wedding day, where everything went off without a hitch. Even if there was a hitch, Leah and her team did such a great job coordinating in the moment that both my husband and I had no idea! We even had several last minute changes/additions to our wedding day that Leah and her team incorporated seamlessly into our wedding day. Both my husband and I had a ton of fun getting married and couldn't have done it without Leah and Two Perfect Events! Thank you so much!

Sent on 06/22/2017

Chia · Married on 05/28/2017

Planning and coordinating a wedding is almost always much more complicated and stressful than you'd anticipate. I'd really recommend getting someone to take charge so you'd be able to actually enjoy your special day instead of stressing out over vendors, delays, the nitty-gritty, etc. Leah is a particularly organized and calm planner. She was able to delegate well, plan ahead of time, have contingency plans, and adjust quickly if things went off-script. She's also just a lovely and patient person who was a joy to work with!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Valentina · Married on 09/10/2016

Wow - I cannot recommend Leah and her team enough for event planning. My husband and I hired Two Perfect Events for our wedding last month and they helped us a great deal. There are so many small details that can be easily forgotten when planning a wedding but Leah's experience and attention to detail helped us immensely. She helped us put together a detailed document with an event timeline, site layout, etc which was shared with everyone involved in the wedding and it was super useful. She is also very easy to coordinate and communicate with. About a month before the wedding, she contacted all of our vendors to make sure all the arragements would be in place. Like most weddings, there are small details that don't go exactly according to plan but Leah and her team always remained calm and professional and helped us through those moments. Many of my guests actually came up to me later and commented on how calm and efficient Leah and her team were throughout the whole day. Leah possesses this innate ability to plan, coordinate, and execute and does so with absolute grace and professionalism. Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/14/2016
  • W

Woody · Married on 02/06/2016

I worked with Leah at a wedding at Fogarty Winery in February 2016.

Leah and her assistant Justin did a great job coordinating the day. They were organized and great at communicating with both each other and other vendors (like me). Leah provided just the right amount of direction without being overbearing or micromanaging. At a venue where we play a lot, she was receptive to my input, too. That's the sign of a wedding planner with experience. Her #1 goal was to provide her client with the best day possible. Fantastic.

Leah and her team were flexible while also maintaining a clear vision. The day had minimal stress thanks to her preparation and communication. I would be delighted to work another wedding with her in the future.

Sent on 10/31/2016

Pearl · Married on 12/01/2015

I am a wedding photographer, and has worked couple times with Leah. I've worked with other planners before, but she is definitely a good one! Very thoughtful, easy communicated, and response very quickly. Also she is good at everything related to art with a wonderful taste. Having her, you will feel you have a friend to help you setup everything, not just a planner. Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/12/2017

Matt · Married on 09/10/2016

Leah does a fantastic job as an event planner and I would recommend her highly. She planned and organized a wedding for a dear friend and everything went smoothly and gracefully. The wedding planning had every detail recorded in a document shared with all the key people, including maps of each area at different times of the day. Of course, things don't always go exactly as planned, and Leah was cool under pressure making necessary adjustments throughout the event. I would recommend her as a wedding (and other events) planner.

Sent on 10/12/2016