Sherron Rd., Durham, NC 27703 Map · Phone number

About Elle Beaute Events

Elle Beaute Events is a Freelance Makeup Artist Company located in the Raleigh-Durham area of North Carolina that services weddings throughout the East Coast and Midwest. Owner, Esthetician, and Makeup Artist, Gabrielle ("Elle") has been working in the field since 2008. The company specializes in airbrush makeup services with a focus on ultra blended makeup that mimics skin for a more flawless, glowing, and comfortable feel.

Elle Beaute Events offers high-quality service options to each bride and bridal party. The team’s focus is to make every client feel comfortable in their own skin. For the wedding setting, natural, classic makeup is applied in an effort to mirror the style and elegance of the venue's theme. The owner, Gabrielle DuVall, uses her expansive knowledge of skin and makeup to manipulate products and create the perfect tone, texture and flawless skin for photos. Services available include:

• Airbrush makeup

22 Reviews for Elle Beaute Events

• Cristina

Cristina · Getting married on 11/07/2020

Honest and trustworthy!

I ended up hiring a different vendor, BUT my experience with Elle was seriously wonderful. Y'know brides get charged for trials left and right, making just finding a makeup artist an expensive task in and of itself. Elle's trial cost get applied to the total cost of your service -- so that's awesome. And separately, when I had to let Elle know that I've hired someone else (due to totally unrelated reasons) she refunded me for my trial.

Honestly, I didn't expect that. It's hard to find vendors who aren't trying to upcharge you or take advantage of you just because you're having a wedding. Elle is one of the reliable and trustworthy ones in this industry. When you're spending big bucks to make your wedding day wonderful, you want to hire a vendor team who will have your back.

So, I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 12/03/2019
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 10/05/2019

Best Makeup Artist Ever!

If you're thinking about hiring Gabrielle to do your makeup just do it! Gabrielle did such an amazing job on my wedding makeup as well as my Sister's and my Mom's. She was so detailed and made sure that the makeup looked perfect before she finished. She was very understanding and I felt like she really listened to what I wanted in my makeup look. If it wasn't for Gabrielle I don't think I would have had the confidence I did on my wedding day and in my wedding photos. She made me feel so beautiful but still like me. Gabrielle is also the sweetest person I have ever met and I enjoyed our talks during the trial and during the wedding while she did our makeup. On the wedding day she arrived early and had all our makeup done on time and all our makeup looked flawless. My only regret is that I didn't have her do my makeup for my engagement photos! You seriously will not regret hiring her, she is amazing!

Sent on 11/12/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Roten · Married on 05/11/2019

A Wonderful Experience!

I'm not the type of woman that typically wears a lot of makeup, so I was a little apprehensive about wearing it for my wedding. Gabrielle was able to put my mind to ease and helped me look flawless for my big day! Her positive energy and spirit was infectious and her professionalism was top notch. She worked with me through the trial run to get just the right look. I can't thank her enough and would recommend her to anyone looking to have the best for their big event! Thank you so much Elle!

Sent on 10/22/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Elle Beaute Events FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Group Services
    Makeup
    Mult. Stylists
    Group Discounts
    Licensed
    Skincare
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage

• Jessica George Weddings and Events Wedding Planners

Super Sweet. Gabrielle is a master blender when it come to matching all skin types, tones, and minor scars. Very efficient, quick and thorough. Elle Beaute Events is the only make up artist I refer to all of my Brides.

• Sherron Rd. Durham, NC, 27703 See on map
    9194138120 (Phone number)
    Monday - Saturday 6am-10pm Sunday- 8am-6pm
    Location of (Elle Beaute Events)