Sherron Rd, Durham, NC 27703 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Elle Beaute Events

Elle Beaute Events is a beauty and health company located in Durham, North Carolina that services weddings throughout the Raleigh area. The company has been in the wedding industry since 2008 and specializes in providing makeup services with a stroke of beauty and a touch of elegance.

Elle Beaute Events offers high-quality service options to each bride and bridal party. The team’s focus is to make every client feel comfortable in their own skin. For the wedding setting, natural, classic makeup is applied in an effort to mirror the style and elegance of the venue's theme. The owner, Gabrielle DuVall, uses her expansive knowledge of skin and makeup to manipulate products and create the perfect tone, texture and flawless skin for photos. Services available include:

• Airbrush makeup

Elle Beaute Events 7
  • Josie

Josie · Married on 04/06/2019

Gabrielle is AMAZING!

I can't say enough good things about Gabrielle! We immediately clicked during my makeup trial, and that made the morning of wedding day so much easier. My eyes always water when I wear makeup, and I was really concerned with that messing up my wedding makeup and keeping my fake lashes on. Gabrielle found a solution during the makeup trial and my makeup was PERFECT for my wedding. Gabrielle was so flexible with all the changes to the schedule, handled my family like a CHAMP (we're not an easy bunch), and even stayed later to do touch-ups after the Father/Daughter first look. It was like having my best friend do my makeup. I felt like a literal princess on my wedding day, and it couldn't have been possible without Gabrielle. I can't recommend her enough to brides, and sincerely hope to work with her again in the future.

Sent on 04/22/2019
    Elle Beaute Events 8

Allison Meeks · Married on 11/11/2018

Loved my wedding makeup!

I had a lot of apprehension about wedding makeup because I don't typically wear a lot of makeup in my day-to-day life and didn't want to look unlike myself. Thankfully, I discovered I had nothing to worry about with Gabrielle. I requested a more natural look, which she was able to do perfectly - I'm so pleased with how I look in my wedding photos! She also accommodated a few specific requests I made after my initial trial, which I really appreciated. On top of it all, she's the sweetest person ever. Thanks for everything!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Megan · Married on 10/27/2018

Couldn’t ask for more!

Gabrielle was amazing. She is incredibly talented and made the bridal party look their absolute best! No one looked like they had too much makeup on. Would hire her again in an instant. You should too. 😀

Sent on 11/10/2018

Elle Beaute Events Pricing

Elle Beaute Events Price Rates

Elle Beaute Events FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Group Discounts, Licensed, Skincare

• Jessica George Weddings and Events
    Jessica George Weddings and Events Wedding Planners

Super Sweet. Gabrielle is a master blender when it come to matching all skin types, tones, and minor scars. Very efficient, quick and thorough. Elle Beaute Events is the only make up artist I refer to all of my Brides.

• Sherron Rd Durham, NC, 27703 See on map