Raquel Baxley Photography

Fayetteville, NC View map Visit website
1 review
$3,000 Most Popular Price

$3,000 Most Popular Price

I'm a fun-loving + candid inspired photographer based in Raleigh, North Carolina. I'm a relaxed - but Type A - have a good time kind of girl! If you know the enneagram I'm a 1 wing 9! I will have everything perfect for you and also be there to keep the peace all day long. On a wedding day, my goal is to make you feel comfortable in front of the camera, and to focus on the raw + real moments of your day.

IF I SOUND LIKE YOUR KIND-OF
PHOTOGRAPHER, THEN KEEP READING!

I love photographing weddings because as a photographer I get the best of both worlds. Candid and posed photos. I like to think of this as "artfully prompted photos". I provide you with prompts and you get to take that guidance and make it your own! This approach melts away any awkwardness or stiffness you might feel when someone sticks a camera in front of you! The first 20 minutes of anything can be a little uncomfortable. By the 21st minute you'll be kissing and joking, having the best time!

• Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,400

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations
Slideshow
Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,000

Multi. Locations
Slideshow
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Natural
Photojournalism
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

1 User photo

Jaimie Married on 11/13/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

She deserves 10 stars!!!!

I cannot express how wonderful my experience was with Raquel Baxley! I hired her for my wedding and she captured the most beautiful moment and did not mess a second. I had several vendors for my wedding but Raquel was by far my favorite! She stayed in contact with me throughout the planning, was extremely organized, professional, excited and arrived on time! Did I mention she gave birth to the most beautiful baby weeks before my wedding and still took great care of us. This women is amazing. My father passed away recently and she really captured his beautiful smile and special moments with him and I. I cannot thank her enough. I’m not sure what you are waiting for, hire her immediately!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Team

Raquel Baxley
Raquel Baxley
Owner

If you don't know me, I'm your wedding day bestie!!
I'm here for anything you need - snapping BOMB photos, keeping the bridal party on track, picking the best photo locations, + I'll even pass you a tissue if you need it.

North Carolina Fayetteville, NC, 28306
Location of (Raquel Baxley Photography)
North Carolina Raleigh, NC, 27601

Sundays - weddings/ day off Monday- 10-5 Tuesday- 10-5 Wednesday- 10-5 Thursday- 10-5 Friday- 10-5 Saturday- out of office/ weddings
Available for travel Orlando, FL, 32826

Raquel Baxley Photography frequently asked questions

Raquel Baxley Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Multi. Locations
  • Slideshow
  • Prints
Raquel Baxley Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Multi. Locations
  • Slideshow
Raquel Baxley Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Film
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Vintage
Raquel Baxley Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Second Shooter
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits
Raquel Baxley Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date
Raquel Baxley Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding