Elle Audrey

276 5th Avenue, Suite 704-1626, New York, NY 10001 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Elle Audrey

The champagne’s finished and the engagement ring is sparkling on your finger… And now it’s time to plan ourselves a wedding! If you’ve ever been a bridesmaid or even just watched 27 Dresses, you’ll know wedding planning is no easy feat. The endless to-do lists are enough to give any girl a headache.

This is where I come in. With me you’re in calm, professional hands – you’ll never have to worry about missing out a crucial detail or having to deal with the not-so-magical side of wedding planning. I’ll take care of all the coordination, and you can enjoy every moment of being a bride-to-be.

As a romantic with an eye for style and detail, I’ve been planning weddings for over a decade, both grand and intimate. No matter the scale, I’ve always taken pride in creating one-of-a-kind events that are tailored to my brides’ individual personalities, yet tasteful and classic.

But it’s more than just that. A wedding is a transformative journey – If you ask my brides, they’ll tell you stories of how we’ve walked that road together, laughed together, worked together. We’re not just planner and client; we’re great friends by the time they complete that journey at the end of the aisle.

My favorite part of that journey? Even though I’ve done this for more than ten years, it’s still the same: the look on my brides’ faces when they see the venue for the first time. That expression of amazement and delight is what I live for, and what I can’t wait to see on your face.

• Black-owned
Above Rooftop
t40 041 51 1918123 161359361762300 51 669701 161602060879359

11 Reviews for Elle Audrey

Courtney · Married on 09/21/2019

The Best Wedding Planner You Could Ask For!

Lauren and the Elle Audrey team were a Godsend and I am so thankful for them!! I reached out to set up a consultation call about a month after my now husband and I were engaged. The process was super easy and when we spoke I could instantly tell Lauren was the perfect match. Lauren was sweet, understanding, upfront about budget, friendly, and most importantly she totally got my vision. During our time together Lauren and Jennifer became friends. When I am very much type A and like to be in control. I'm glad I had Lauren and Jennifer by my side because when I would freak out they were there to calm me, reassured and answered all of my mom's questions and we really just the support we needed the whole time. I couldn't be more grateful for the Elle Audrey team. Their professionalism, expertise, and vision are unmatched

Sent on 03/29/2021

Sharonda · Married on 07/07/2017

Working with Elle's Couture Events for my destination wedding was a bride's dream come true. Planning a wedding in another country is no simple task but Lauren made it look so easy. I loved my destination resort venue but did not want a "wedding in a box". After contacting Lauren with just over 30 days until my wedding date, she designed and took over every detail. She inspired endless possibilities and I fell in LOVE moments after meeting her. Not missing a beat, she executed an amazingly flawless event. With time not on our side, her passion and dedication went above and beyond what I could possibly imagine. The result was THE most gorgeous, elegant and memorable wedding Jamaica has ever seen. None of this could have happened without Lauren. Upon walking into the reception room reveal, my husband and I were in total awe and we have video to prove it. It is true! Lauren is a superstar and an extremely talented wedding planner. This is only complimented by her ability to make her bride feel uniquely special, as though you are her only client. This made me love her that much more. Lauren also has an equally awesome support team. Ayanna, her assistant was an absolute angel and upon arrival never left my side. Overall, Elle's Couture Events is an exceptional company and my only regret is not finding and them sooner. I highly recommend Lauren to any couple looking for a completely happy wedding planning experience.

Sent on 07/30/2017

Elle Audrey FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 4500
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 9000
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 15000
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• 276 5th Avenue, Suite 704-1626 New York, NY, 10001 See on map
    212-220-9764 (Phone number)
    Monday - Friday: 9-5pm Saturday - Sunday: Email Only
    Location of (Elle Audrey)