New Orleans, LA 70115 Map · Phone number

About Elizabeth Ray Photography

{ AUSTIN }
{ NEW ORLEANS }
{ SAN FRANCISCO }

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
Love Photography

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

I like weddings.

1347637687864weddingwire3
weddingwire

9 Reviews for Elizabeth Ray Photography

Heather · Married on 06/18/2016

Choosing Eray for our photographer was one of the best decisions we made! We knew a good photographer was important to us, and with Eray we found an amazing photographer with great prices! She was energetic and happy to be there taking pictures, and was sure to capture the moments that were most important to us. She also had a great eye for setting up photos and it was great to have her direct us in the best positions. We just got the pictures from her, both on a flash drive and online, and they are breathtaking. I couldn't imagine more perfect photos! She did a great job editing them, and in a short amount of time. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/26/2016

I don't know where to begin. But I will simply say that she is absolutely AMAZING! She has so much positive energy even during the first phone calls. Throughout all the stress that wedding planning brings, she keeps you totally upbeat and excited about everything. She makes sure that you get all the shots you want and that the feel of your wedding comes through in your photos with the setting and angles. She was with us for almost 12 hours, and her energy never waned. The sheer number of photos she took was impressive and she made you feel like every photo she took of you was the most amazing picture ever.

After our wedding she was very communicative about how she was coming with the photo editing. She got them all to us within the 6 weeks as promised and they were better than we ever could have expected. She also gave us a ton more photos than we contracted for. Every aspect of working with Eray was SUPERB! If I ever need photos taken for any reason whatsoever I wouldn't hesitate to call her up again.

Sent on 12/01/2015

Cielle · Married on 02/12/2011

OMG --- Where do I even begin? Elizabeth is absolutely amazing!!! If I could give her 6 stars, I would. Seriously, of all my vendors, she is the one I would choose again in a heartbeat. My sister has already said she wants her when she gets married. :-)

My husband and I stumbled upon Elizabeth via the internet. Instantly, I was mesmerized by her beautiful pictures. She truly has a gift for capturing the emotions into each and every moment of a wedding. I knew I wanted her to be the photographer to capture our amazing day. Being an Out-of-town bride, I was a little nervous I wasn't able to meet her in person but I took a leap of faith. Her other reviews were glowing so I was very confident in my decision.

Griffin and I met Elizabeth for the first time for our engagement pictures. I am not going to lie. We were a little nervous. Is this going to be weird just walking around the French Quarter with this person we just met? But it wasn't!!! Elizabeth's warm, spunky, sweet personality shines so strong that she make everyone feel so at ease. Combine this with her amazing eye.. you will not find a better photograph. She truly has a gift. I see a street corner and she sees the perfect backdrop for a gorgeous picture. When we received our engagement pictures, I was floored. They were amazing. It was so hard to choose just one for the announcement in the paper.

We just received our wedding pictures, and they are OUT OF THIS WORLD!! I mean, I had such high hopes .... after all this is our wedding day, but Elizabeth delivered above and beyond anything I could have ever imagined. I mean she captured everything. Literally, I felt like I was completely reliving the day.

Seriously, this girl has God-given talent (and the best personality to go with it). Go ahead and book her!! You will not regret the decision one bit. :-)

Sent on 03/20/2011