1003 Justin Lane, Austin, TX 78757 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Eliza Marie Photography

Hi! My name is Elizabeth of Eliza Marie Photography! I'm a wedding photographer based in Austin, Texas but I also love to travel!

I'm a runner, I love to dance even when there is no music, I could LIVE off of hummus and it's always very awkward describing myself. I have been shooting weddings for around 7 years now and I can only say I love it more and more each time. On your wedding day I want to help you remember how you felt, the love from your family and friends. I want to help you remember the imperfect, unscripted moments-- the inbetween shots. I want to help you close your eyes and still feel the wind on your skin and the look in your partner's eyes when you're saying "I Do" for years and years to come. I want your images to reflect you and remind you of all the things you love about eachother.

I, too, am awkward in front of the camera. And that's okay. It is my job to draw out the real in you. I will ask you questions, get you talking and give you minor cues to bring out those natural responses. I like to keep the shoots more "documentary" style and less posed and stiff. I try not to step in too much because it is those natural responses you will hold dear. I do, of course, shoot the traditional family portrait type images as well... but I try not to make those the focus of your big day.

I do shoot film sometimes for weddings as well! But not always-- It depends on the day and lighting situation. If you're interested in me shooting some film at your wedding, I would love to chat about it!

Please get in touch! Either through WeddingWire or through my website! www.elizamariephotos.com !

I look forward to meeting you!

--Elizabeth

dsc 1228 51 1019333

6 Reviews for Eliza Marie Photography

Kate Moser · Married on 12/08/2018

Incredible

I've worked with Liz on a number of projects and photoshoots - she recently photographed our wedding and it was a dream. Liz is professional and kind, and can work very well with varying personalities in the family ;) We LOVE our photos and get compliments on them every time we show them to anyone.

Sent on 01/02/2019

Molly Holt · Married on 08/17/2018

Yes, yes, yes!

Liz is incredibly professional! She is on time, prepared for the occasion, very easy-going and flexible. On top of all that, her photos are always fantastic. Our wedding pictures turned out great and we couldn't be happier! We will definitely recommend her to our friends and family.

Sent on 12/10/2018

Eliza Marie Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Negatives, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Negatives, Prints, Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural, Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs

• 1003 Justin Lane Austin, Texas, 78757 See on map