Elite Planning Firm

Miami, Florida, Miami, FL 33185 Map · Phone number

About Elite Planning Firm

Perfecting events through the art of planning

Follow Elite Planning Firm on

Elite Planning Firm 2
Elite Planning Firm 3
Elite Planning Firm 4

Jennine · Getting married on 02/16/2019

Seriously I don't even know what we would have accomplished for our wedding without Elite Planning! I met Mayrelis a couple years ago while she was planning my sister-in-law's wedding. She was so full of useful information and provided my SIL with many great ideas and connections to vendors that otherwise we would have never met had she not recommended them. So after our engagement after deciding on a wedding date, my fiance´ and I knew the right person to assist us in our year of wedding planning.
    Mayrelis became more than our wedding planner, she was a mentor, a friend, and my creative sidekick! Our ideas flowed so well together and no matter how over the top or crazy my vision/ideas were, Mayrelis was never intimidated, she would simply top it with something even more spectacular! Her relationships with her preferred vendors allow her to offer the best pricing for your budget and be as creative as you want her to be given your vision and ideas of your wedding.
    Mayrelis is very detailed, organized, and professional. Mayrelis always made herself available to us and she made sure to keep open communication throughout the planning process.
    I have to add as I have been to other weddings this year and in the past as well and I have met with and seen many other wedding planners, some of which do their job to the very last second and others which seem to complete their duties as soon as the reception begins. From these experiences I can guarantee that Mayrelis and the team at Elite Planning are the true definition of passionate wedding planners!
    THANK YOU MAYRELIS, RENATHA AND THE TEAM AT ELITE PLANNING FIRM FOR EVERYTHING YOU DID FOR US!

Eli Gonzalez · Married on 09/22/2018

Alexandra & Michael 9/22/18

We were two months out for our daughter’s wedding, when my husband had an accident. My daughter decided to postpone the wedding and Mayrelis immediately began contacting the hotel and vendors to find a date that all of them could agree on. Her and her team took care of everything! She had excellent recommendations based on our vision, she negotiated all contracts and always kept us focused during meetings. Most importantly she kept us on budget. Our daughters wedding was perfect in every way. May and her team had everything running seemlessly taking care of any issues that may have arisen. We highly recommend Elite Planning Firm. It couldn’t have happened without them. We were able to do what every parent should on their daughter’s wedding day....take in every single moment! We were truly blessed to have such a great team working behind the scenes.
    Eli & Jose Gonzalez
    Parents of the bride💕

Vivian · Married on 03/17/2018

Our experience with Mayrelis and her crew was outstanding! She was able to put together our wedding celebration in one month. Her guidance, recommendations and logistics were great! She is a very positive and happy person. We highly recommend Elite Planning Firm for your party or event.

Vivian Alvarez and Enrique Soto Belloso

Elite Planning Firm FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Military
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• 1801 Coral Way, Suite 315 Miami, FL 33145 See on map
    7864026395 (Other Phone Number)