Elite Photo

Batavia, IL View map
$3,500 Most Popular Price

$3,500 Most Popular Price

Our work speaks about each individual couple we photograph. Our goal is simple: to produce beautiful, endearing photographs.

Enjoy uncompromised service and consideration for your uniqueness and individuality. Everything for your wedding photography needs before, during, and after the wedding. You'll love how we tell your story through our engagement and wedding style services.

Our photography is modern and classic at the same time. Read our reviews, check out our wedding web site, find us on Facebook, and enjoy the show.

Serving brides in Geneva, St. Charles, Batavia and the surrounding Chicago and Northern Illinois areas.

To schedule an appointment, please call us at 630-913-3686 or e-mail at missy@elitephotogallery.com

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3100.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
High-Res Images
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Custom Graphics
High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Negatives
Prints
Proofs

• Ashley
    Ashley W. Married on 07/09/2021

So organized!

My husband and I have a huge family and a very large bridal party. We didn’t want to do a first look so I needed these pictures of go very quickly after the ceremony. Missy and Maggie were amazing. They took charge and got all my photos done. We still had time to enjoy a drink before introductions.
    I loved how well they worked together. While Missy was taking formal photos we had Maggie snapping some candid ones. I am so excited to see the final photos. I know they are going to be amazing. Thank you two for making my day go so smoothly!

Elite Photo's reply:

OH. So sweet. Thank you for the kind review. Your day was just amazing. I know you both went through so much to get there and it was an honor for Maggie and I to be there to capture every second. And that dance floor...... packed all night. What a great day.
  • Kelly
    Kelly B. Married on 08/10/2019

Fabulous photographer!

Words cannot describe how impressed we were with Missy! From the moment we met her, we could instantly tell she displayed professionalism and a keen sense of artistic flair all for an affordable price! Her and her team was on top of every little detail the day of the wedding. Highly highly recommend Missy! Five stars all around!
    Brittany Married on 09/08/2018
    Missy was amazing to work with. My husband and I used her for both our engagement and wedding pictures. Her attention to detail is spot on. She makes you feel relaxed and comfortable during the pictures. Missy and her team were there for our wedding and were very accommodating. I got many compliments on them from my bridesmaids. We changed the times a few times and it was no issue for Missy. She is always responsive and will answer any questions you have. I would definitely recommend Elite Photo.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Real Weddings

• Bradley & Brittany
    42 photos · 09/08/2018

Fox Valley Country Club Fox Valley Country Club Country Club Weddings

Great company to work with

Professional Ministerial Services/Rent-a-Rev Professional Ministerial Services/Rent-a-Rev Wedding Officiants

As hard as I work to be a Word Smith, I am so blessed to work with the gifted professionals at Elite Photography. They are able to "Capture the Moment" and save it forever. They make my job so much more delightful by the way the make things happen. They are worthy of a good long look.

39W080 Seavey Road Batavia, 60510
Location of (Elite Photo)

Elite Photo frequently asked questions

What photography services does Elite Photo include in the starting price?

Elite Photo includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • High-Res Images
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Elite Photo include in their most popular wedding package?

Elite Photo includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Elite Photo offer?

Elite Photo offers the following photography styles:
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Elite Photo offer?

Elite Photo offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Custom Graphics
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Elite Photo offer for wedding events?

Elite Photo offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Negatives
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Elite Photo and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Elite Photo is recommended by 92% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.9 in quality of service, 4.9 in average response time, 4.9 in flexibility, 4.8 in professionalism and 4.7 in value.

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding