Saint Charles, IL 60174 Map · Phone number

DSC00080
Petite nosegay of Escimo roses and French blue hydrangea
Elegant tablesetting with French blue hydrangea, white peonies, blueberries and white Parrot tulips....
download 1
Beautiful late Spring combination of Peonies, Garden roses and tulips
Beautiful late Spring combination of Peonies, Garden roses and tulips
ephbtreeribbon
ephbceremlowerbhouse
DSC00080

8 Reviews for The Elegant Petal

Casey was PHENOMENAL. I literally teared up when she handed me my bouquet the morning of my wedding. She is a true artist. She executed everything BEAUTIFULLY. I felt like I was struggling to put into words what I wanted for my day and I know next to nothing about flowers which made it even harder for me to describe what I wanted - she somehow figured out exactly what I wanted and then went above and beyond and made my day absolutely breathtakingly beautiful. She was so friendly and so easy to work with. She passed out boutineers and corsages at the church on a platter and guests all commented on how nice she was. She also stayed at the church during the ceremony so she could move some pieces to the reception hall for us - which meant she was at the church for the start of the ceremony. She made sure my dress was laid out just right for me before I walked down the aisle. If you are looking for a vendor - The Elegant Petal's Casey Murdough is your girl. She's awesome. I would HIGHLY recommend :)

Danielle · Married on 06/02/2012

Everything was even better than we had anticipated. My floral bouquet was exactly what I had asked for, but better. The centerpieces were breathtaking and the room looked perfect. I could not have asked for anything more. Casey is a true artist and I will recommend her to all of my engaged friends!

Lauren · Married on 06/25/2011

Absolutely amazing. Casey understood my vision 110%. Flowers were amazing and our guests were in just awe of them.

Sent on 06/27/2011

The Elegant Petal's reply:

Thank-YOU Lauren! You were a joy, and it was a great pleasure to bring your vision to life. Wishing you all the best.

The Elegant Petal FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

• Andre LaCour Photography
    Andre LaCour Photography Wedding Photographers

Beautiful work. Friendly and easy to work with. A total floral pro!

• Something 2 Dance 2
    Something 2 Dance 2 Wedding DJs

We love working with Casey and her team at The Elegant Petal. Casey provides a very personalized service to her Brides and is extremely creative in her approach to design and color. She will bring your vision to life for your wedding and the result is always amazing!

• Saint Charles, 60174 See on map