The Elegant Petal

Saint Charles, IL View map

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Set Up
  • User1300520 2+ years ago
    Casey was PHENOMENAL. I literally teared up when she handed me my bouquet the morning of my wedding. She is a true artist. She executed everything BEAUTIFULLY. I felt like I was struggling to put into words what I wanted for my day and I know next to nothing about flowers which made it even harder for me to describe what I wanted - she somehow figured out exactly what I wanted and then went above and beyond and made my day absolutely breathtakingly beautiful. She was so friendly and so easy to work with. She passed out boutineers and corsages at the church on a platter and guests all commented on how nice she was. She also stayed at the church during the ceremony so she could move some pieces to the reception hall for us - which meant she was at the church for the start of the ceremony. She made sure my dress was laid out just right for me before I walked down the aisle. If you are looking for a vendor - The Elegant Petal's Casey Murdough is your girl. She's awesome. I would HIGHLY recommend :)
    Danielle Married on 06/02/2012
    Everything was even better than we had anticipated. My floral bouquet was exactly what I had asked for, but better. The centerpieces were breathtaking and the room looked perfect. I could not have asked for anything more. Casey is a true artist and I will recommend her to all of my engaged friends!

Lauren Married on 06/25/2011
    Absolutely amazing. Casey understood my vision 110%. Flowers were amazing and our guests were in just awe of them.

The Elegant Petal's reply:

Thank-YOU Lauren! You were a joy, and it was a great pleasure to bring your vision to life. Wishing you all the best.

LACOUR images LACOUR images Wedding Photographers

Beautiful work. Friendly and easy to work with. A total floral pro!

Something 2 Dance 2 Something 2 Dance 2 Wedding Planners

We love working with Casey and her team at The Elegant Petal. Casey provides a very personalized service to her Brides and is extremely creative in her approach to design and color. She will bring your vision to life for your wedding and the result is always amazing!

304 State Ave, Saint Charles, IL, 60174
Location of (The Elegant Petal)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding