Elite DJ Solutions

Raleigh, NC View map
$1,750 Most Popular Price

$1,750 Most Popular Price

Elite DJ Solutions is a full-service special events and entertainment company based in Raleigh, NC. If you need a fun DJ without breaking the bank then we are the right fit for you! We are the best DJ's at the right price!

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,000

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,750

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Photobooth
Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$180

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40
South Asian

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball
Flat Screen
Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting

Abigail S. Married on 05/07/2022

Highly Recommend!

I got married in May and we hired Elite DJ Solutions for the wedding. Best decision! They were organized, punctual, understanding, and fun to work with! I really enjoyed their services. I would highly recommend to others hosting parties/weddings!
  • Emily
    Emily B. Married on 03/05/2022

Spencer and Team was the best!!

Going with Elite DJ was one of the best decisions we made. Spencer was super knowledgeable and had great ideas to make our wedding day go smoothly. The sound system and uplighting were perfect add-ons. Our family does not dance typically, but we had a party going until 9:45 pm that evening with a solid 30 people left (80 total for the evening). The transitions from country to the 90's rock and everything in between were perfect. I had several guests say they knew every song was played and liked every single one. In regards to our ceremony, I decided to add flower guys the day before and shot Spencer a couple of emails. He was super responsive and made all my ideas come to fruition. The ceremony music was perfect and the mics were a great touch so that our guests could hear us speak. After the ceremony, Spencer let me know that our best man wanted to give a speech (something I did not know about), and he was really polite and sensitive in asking if that was alright. I really appreciate all of the hard work and preparation for Jon and I's wedding. We strongly recommend EliteDJ for future weddings!
  • Aaron
    Aaron M. Married on 10/30/2021

Spencer/Samson is by far THE best DJ!!! 5-Stars

Spencer was incredible!! Made our night!!

We found him through a referral by our event coordinator.

Spencer really was the first DJ who was professional, on-time (had multiple no call/no shows before him), willing to talk about what we wanted, and actually sent us some of his mixes/work! That was a big advantage for us because we had heard so many horror stories from friends and loved ones about their DJ.

We got to speak with him multiple times, he was flexible as we changed songs, and his personality through the ceremony and reception made our night. We will be recommending him to every couple we come across. Such a cool dude too!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Timeless Events Timeless Events Wedding Planners

Joe was an absolute pleasure to work with! He arrived early for setup and helped to ensure the day ran smoothly. As a wedding planner having trust in your DJ to set the pace is a must! And Joe delivered! He rolled with the flow of requests from the bride and groom and just made my job way easier. I highly recommend Joe and hope to have the opportunity to work with him in the future. Thanks again Joe!

Southern Rose Photography Southern Rose Photography Wedding Photographers

I thoroughly loved working with Joe ! He is great and keeps the party going! Great personality and service! Attentive to what the client wants and works very hard to create the best day for his couples!

Dow Oak Events Dow Oak Events Wedding DJs

One of the easiest crews to work with, we would suggest elite dj solutions to anyone.

1041 Investment Blvd STE 151 Raleigh, NC, 27502
Location of (Elite DJ Solutions)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding