Fuquay Varina, Fuquay Varina, NC 27526 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,900
Availability Check your date

About Southern Rose Photography

Southern Rose Photography is a wedding photographer based out of Fuquay Varina, North Carolina. Southern Rose Photography was founded by Christy on the belief that there is nothing more precious than the memories made with the people that you love the most, and that photos are a way to capture these special moments. Christy combines bright colors, stunning light, and a natural style to create photos that you can cherish forever.

While Christy specializes in natural photography, she can also utilize vintage and photojournalistic styles as well. Couples who book Christy can also take advantage of purchasing an array of photography items, including albums, digital files, matted prints, save-the-dates, canvases, flush mounts, prints, and thank-you cards. Some of the photography services that she offers include:

• Additional hours

5 Reviews for Southern Rose Photography

1 User photo

Southern Rose Photography 1

K · Married on 11/08/2018

Keepsakes that are perfect and priceless

Christy is fantastic! She responds within a reasonable timeframe and never seems to mind answering the same question twice. Her pictures have auch a tender, emotional feel to them and always make us smile. She’s also fun and kind to work with.

Sent on 11/09/2018

Karen · Married on 12/16/2017

Southern Rose Photography is amazing!! Christy took some engagement photos, as well as pictures with my fiance, me and my daughter. She captured a picture of my daughter that I had no idea she'd even taken and it is by far one of my favorite pictures! Christy captured my fiance's sweet and caring, yet funny personality unlike anything I've ever seen! I absolutely love her artistic style and personality. She is very professional and so calm that it just makes the entire process so stress free. I highly recommend her to anyone and I wish she could jump on an airplane to be our wedding photographer!

Sent on 10/27/2017

J · Married on 12/09/2017

Christy was absolutely fabulous. She went above and beyond for me and my husband throughout the entire experiance! She took engagement photos, bridal portraits and wedding day photos. I wasn't really into the big wedding thing with all the bells and whistles for photographs, but my family insisted and I can't be more thankful that they did! I was lost searching for an affordable yet professional photographer. Luckily a coworker of mine suggested Christy. The moment we met I knew she was just right for Jeff and myself. She was very down to earth and made us feel comfortable during the preliminary meeting it was like visiting with an old friend. I'm very hard to please when it comes to photos of myself because I never feel I look good in them (yes it is a self esteem thing) but after each photo shoot I was amazed at how many pictures that I loved! I cherish all the memories that her photos evoke. I would not look anywhere else for a photographer for future moments that I want captured.

Sent on 04/10/2018
    Southern Rose Photography 2

Southern Rose Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Natural, Photojournalism, Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

• Elite DJ Solutions
    Elite DJ Solutions Wedding DJs

Absolutely the best photography group I have ever worked with. Always willing to go the extra mile. We have worked at several events together and I would highly recommend them for any and all occasions.

• Fuquay Varina Fuquay Varina, NC, 27526 See on map