Elisabeth Marie Photography & Design

Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Elisabeth Marie Photography & Design

“Photography is the story I fail to put to words” Destin Sparks

Elisabeth Marie Photography & Design offers photography services as well as design services to fit the needs of West Michigan Brides. Each wedding package comes with 2 photographers and an engagement session. We are really flexible and easy to work with, and will capture the beauty of your wedding day as well as be enjoyable and fun to work with.

Along with photography, we have a Wedding day package that includes custom wedding invitations as well.

We would love to hear from you to help with any of your wedding day photography or design needs. Please contact us at elisabethmariephoto@gmail.com

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Grand Rapids

Follow Elisabeth Marie Photography & Design on

8 Reviews for Elisabeth Marie Photography & Design

Liz was so amazing through this whole process- For our engagement pictures it started to rain so she gladly took us out again. She was so easy to work with and willing to try anything. Also, she had fresh new ideas and ways to get our photos to match our personalities perfectly. I will definitely be going back to Elisabeth Marie Photography again!

Profile Picture Emily, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I couldn't have asked for a better photographer! She was quick to answer all of my questions and she had such an awesome calming presence that made the whole experience enjoyable rather than stressful. The day was perfect and my pictures are beautiful. I'm one happy bride!

Profile Picture KELSEY, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Working with Elisabeth Marie Photography made our wedding day so much easier. One of the best decisions we made. She was very professional throughout the whole process but made sure we had so much fun during the entire day. We would recommend her to anyone looking for a fantastic photographer.

Profile Picture User7702698, 1+ year ago, 1 Review

24 Photos

Wedding Photography

24 Photos

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Liz is amazing. She has a knack for capturing the natural moments and helps you to feel comfortable behind the camera. Those who are looking for someone who can capture the candid moments and emotions of their wedding day are in great hands with Elisabeth Marie!

I've worked with Liz from Elisabeth Marie Photography on several projects. She's professional, talented, and really cares about her clients! Highly recommended.

Events