Elena's Garden Floral Design and Event Planning

Elena's Garden Floral Design and Event Planning

About Elena's Garden Floral Design and Event Planning

From vintage to modern, we want to bring our experience and your vision to life to WOW your guests

Because we believe every detail is important and every celebration is special, we look forward to curating every design and, handling each element to give you a stress-free memory you will cherish forever.

With over 10 years of experience in the event industry we are ready to customize, execute and dream up beautiful weddings no matter what your style is. We've done it all: romantic, rustic, classic, vintage, chic, modern or quirky. Your bouquet, centerpieces, arch, dramatic decor or personal details should all tell a story, your love story. We'd be honored to help you put it all together and help you create memories.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Regions serviced: Chicago

Follow Elena's Garden Floral Design and Event Planning on

6 Reviews for Elena's Garden Floral Design and Event Planning

User Photos
Photos

Carla from Elena’s Garden was an absolute blessing! She exceeded all my expectations from the first contact right on through my wedding day. Planning a wedding is stressful, but working with Carla was a breath of fresh air.

I submitted an inquiry through the website on a random Tuesday night at 9pm. Carla personally replied less than 30 minutes later! And that very night she took the time to understand my vision and dreams for my wedding. And as wedding details (colors, location, etc.) changed over the course of the next few months, Carla’s flexibility and advice were invaluable! Her replies were always prompt and helpful. She never tried to upsell me, and she was patient and gracious with my limited budget. She really took the time to listen to what I wanted and completely customized my flowers to match me! On the day of the wedding, she showed up early and went above and beyond to help me and the wedding party. She wasn’t there simply as a florist - it felt like she was part of the family.

The flowers were absolutely STUNNING! I had a cascading bouquet with purple and ivory orchids and roses. It exceeded all my expectations and was more gorgeous than I imagined! The entire wedding party loved their flowers, right on down to my flower girls. Carla made beautiful crowns for them that made them look truly angelic!

I took my bouquet with me on our honeymoon. I got so many complements on how beautiful my flowers were – even on day 7 after it had been dragged around in the hot sun!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Joann, 9/9/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Carla was fabulous! My daughter's barn wedding wouldn't have worked so smoothly without her. Every detail was carefully planned and coordinated. From the timeline, scheduling and coordinating the rehearsal, wedding, photography, music and program. designing and making the gorgeous flower arrangements (i.e. bouquets- she even put a lock of my daughter's horse hair in her bouquet, boutonnieres, wrist corsages, centerpieces with horse pictures instead of table numbers, arch and even rose petals as a runner) and signs, placement of the place cards, favors, putting labels on the water bottles and the logistics of arranging the ceremony, with the chairs, tent, tables, bars, cake station, photo booth, flooring, band, casino tables, extra tables and seating areas in and around the barn and the arena. No detail was left undone, she even brought insect repellent!
Thanks to Carla, I didn't have to worry about a thing and had a great time. In fact every guest commented that it was the best wedding they ever attended. I agree.

View Vendor Response

2 AWARDS

Events

Chicago, IL 60641   See On Map
773-865-4233 (phone)
Elena's Garden Floral Design and Event Planning is a wedding floral and planning business from Chicago servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Chicago, north suburbs, and south suburbs. Elena's Garden Floral Design and Event Planning is a professional boutique wedding firm that has been part of the Chicago wedding industry since 2009 specializing in floral design and event planning.