Chicago, Chicago, IL 60641 Map · Phone number

About Elena's Garden

Elena’s Garden Floral Design and Event Planning is an experienced event design and wedding planning company in Chicago, Illinois that strives to give their couples precisely what they envision down to the smallest details. Whether you’re having a quaint, intimate wedding or a huge, extravagant wedding, Elena’s Garden Floral Design and Event Planning specializes in event designs that capture your special relationship and style. They have been creating truly unique floral arrangements in and around Chicago for over 10 years.

Elena’s Garden Floral Design and Event Planning’s greatest objective is to give you a carefree, beautiful, and memorable wedding. They create gorgeous aisle, chuppah and altar decor; bouquets; flower petals and single flowers; boutonnieres; corsages; and table arrangements. Elena’s Garden Floral Design and Event Planning’s team of expert florists will create a custom event design that is as unique as you, incorporating romantic, modern, vintage, rustic, and elegant styles. To ensure they understand the vision you have for your wedding, Elena’s Garden Floral Design and Event Planning visits the venue to plan your event and provides you with floral samples as part of your consultation. You should be able to relax and enjoy your wedding day which is why Elena’s Garden Floral Design and Event Planning delivers, sets up, and cleans up their floral arrangements on the day of your event.

Follow Elena's Garden on

Elena's Garden 7
  • Jacquie

Jacquie Beck · Married on 06/22/2019

Flawless and Beautiful!

We booked Elena's Garden for our wedding in June of 2019 and it was one of the best decisions we made during the wedding planning process. We worked with Carla, and immediately from the very beginning we knew we were in great hands. Carla felt like an old friend, able to read what we wanted, but also assist in helping us be realistic with our floral picks. She was able to tell us "hey that color's not going to look like that in real life" or "you might want to go with this flower instead". We wanted to hang florals from our venue's sky light and had talked to several other florists who asked no questions and simply stated that they could do it! Or had way too many questions and made it seem like it would be impossible to carry out. Carla was able to work it out with us and talk us through how she and her team would accomplish it. At the walk-through at our venue, she was able to work with our other vendors and provide advice/tips not only on her part of the day but also with the other moving parts as well. Carla was constantly the professional, responsive in emails and always able to answer my questions and concerns. We received so many compliments on the hanging florals as well as my bouquet. Carla dis such a great job, and I always felt like we were in great hands (there was a two hour window for her to set-up, which seemed a little stressful for me, but she reassured me from the very beginning that she would be able to get it done). She transformed our space and I would have no reservations in recommending her to anyone. We are so happy with how everything turned out and Carla and Elena's Garden are to thank for taking our vision and executing it flawlessly!

Sent on 07/11/2019
    Elena's Garden 8
    Elena's Garden 9
    Elena's Garden 10

Elena's Garden's reply:

Thanks so much for trusting us with your dream day! You were a dream to work with and we loved every minute of designing for you! SO looking forward to seeing the photos. Congratulations and thank you for the kind words!!!

Christina · Married on 01/26/2019

Elenas Garden Floral Design did not disappoint!! I spoke with Carla, explained to her what I envisioned, minutes later I had examples in my inbox! She dropped the bouquet off the morning of my wedding and my vision was right there in front of me waiting to be carried to city hall! Absolutely stunning flowers!

Sent on 02/22/2018

Elena's Garden's reply:

Christina, it was a joy to work with you and to play a small role in your big day! Congratulations and thank you so much for the kind words and the opportunity!
    Carla and team

Joann · Married on 09/09/2017

Carla from Elena’s Garden was an absolute blessing! She exceeded all my expectations from the first contact right on through my wedding day. Planning a wedding is stressful, but working with Carla was a breath of fresh air.

I submitted an inquiry through the website on a random Tuesday night at 9pm. Carla personally replied less than 30 minutes later! And that very night she took the time to understand my vision and dreams for my wedding. And as wedding details (colors, location, etc.) changed over the course of the next few months, Carla’s flexibility and advice were invaluable! Her replies were always prompt and helpful. She never tried to upsell me, and she was patient and gracious with my limited budget. She really took the time to listen to what I wanted and completely customized my flowers to match me! On the day of the wedding, she showed up early and went above and beyond to help me and the wedding party. She wasn’t there simply as a florist - it felt like she was part of the family.

The flowers were absolutely STUNNING! I had a cascading bouquet with purple and ivory orchids and roses. It exceeded all my expectations and was more gorgeous than I imagined! The entire wedding party loved their flowers, right on down to my flower girls. Carla made beautiful crowns for them that made them look truly angelic!

I took my bouquet with me on our honeymoon. I got so many complements on how beautiful my flowers were – even on day 7 after it had been dragged around in the hot sun!

Sent on 11/09/2017
    Elena's Garden 11
    Elena's Garden 12
    Elena's Garden 13
    Elena's Garden 14
    Elena's Garden 15

Elena's Garden's reply:

Joann, it was so nice to working with you, and knowing you were so happy with your flowers means EVERYTHING to us! Thank you for your touching words and for trusting us with your special day!
    Carla

Award

Elena's Garden FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Venue Visit

• Row 24 Events and Productions
    Row 24 Events and Productions Banquet Halls

Carla and Elenas Garden is such a fabulous venue parter of ours. The clients we have referred to them for both floral and planning needs are thrilled with their services. We look forward to our summer weddings together!

• Chicago Chicago, Illinois, 60641 See on map