Chicago, IL 60641 Map · Phone number

About Elena's Garden Floral Design and Event Planning

Because we believe every detail is important and every celebration is special, we look forward to curating every design and, handling each element to give you a stress-free memory you will cherish forever.

With over 10 years of experience in the event industry we are ready to customize, execute and dream up beautiful weddings no matter what your style is. We've done it all: romantic, rustic, classic, vintage, chic, modern or quirky. Your bouquet, centerpieces, arch, dramatic decor or personal details should all tell a story, your love story. We'd be honored to help you put it all together and help you create memories.

Follow Elena's Garden Floral Design and Event Planning on

thejoinerystyledshoot128
thejoinerystyledshoot249

7 Reviews for Elena's Garden Floral Design and Event Planning

Christina · Getting married on 01/26/2019

Elenas Garden Floral Design did not disappoint!! I spoke with Carla, explained to her what I envisioned, minutes later I had examples in my inbox! She dropped the bouquet off the morning of my wedding and my vision was right there in front of me waiting to be carried to city hall! Absolutely stunning flowers!

Sent on 02/22/2018

Elena's Garden Floral Design and Event Planning's reply:

Christina, it was a joy to work with you and to play a small role in your big day! Congratulations and thank you so much for the kind words and the opportunity! Carla and team

Joann · Married on 09/09/2017

Carla from Elena’s Garden was an absolute blessing! She exceeded all my expectations from the first contact right on through my wedding day. Planning a wedding is stressful, but working with Carla was a breath of fresh air.

I submitted an inquiry through the website on a random Tuesday night at 9pm. Carla personally replied less than 30 minutes later! And that very night she took the time to understand my vision and dreams for my wedding. And as wedding details (colors, location, etc.) changed over the course of the next few months, Carla’s flexibility and advice were invaluable! Her replies were always prompt and helpful. She never tried to upsell me, and she was patient and gracious with my limited budget. She really took the time to listen to what I wanted and completely customized my flowers to match me! On the day of the wedding, she showed up early and went above and beyond to help me and the wedding party. She wasn’t there simply as a florist - it felt like she was part of the family.

The flowers were absolutely STUNNING! I had a cascading bouquet with purple and ivory orchids and roses. It exceeded all my expectations and was more gorgeous than I imagined! The entire wedding party loved their flowers, right on down to my flower girls. Carla made beautiful crowns for them that made them look truly angelic!

I took my bouquet with me on our honeymoon. I got so many complements on how beautiful my flowers were – even on day 7 after it had been dragged around in the hot sun!

Sent on 11/09/2017
    Elena's Garden Floral Design and Event Planning 1
    Elena's Garden Floral Design and Event Planning 2
    Elena's Garden Floral Design and Event Planning 3
    Elena's Garden Floral Design and Event Planning 4
    Elena's Garden Floral Design and Event Planning 5

Elena's Garden Floral Design and Event Planning's reply:

Joann, it was so nice to working with you, and knowing you were so happy with your flowers means EVERYTHING to us! Thank you for your touching words and for trusting us with your special day! Carla

Christine · Married on 09/03/2017

Carla was fabulous! My daughter's barn wedding wouldn't have worked so smoothly without her. Every detail was carefully planned and coordinated. From the timeline, scheduling and coordinating the rehearsal, wedding, photography, music and program. designing and making the gorgeous flower arrangements (i.e. bouquets- she even put a lock of my daughter's horse hair in her bouquet, boutonnieres, wrist corsages, centerpieces with horse pictures instead of table numbers, arch and even rose petals as a runner) and signs, placement of the place cards, favors, putting labels on the water bottles and the logistics of arranging the ceremony, with the chairs, tent, tables, bars, cake station, photo booth, flooring, band, casino tables, extra tables and seating areas in and around the barn and the arena. No detail was left undone, she even brought insect repellent!
    Thanks to Carla, I didn't have to worry about a thing and had a great time. In fact every guest commented that it was the best wedding they ever attended. I agree.

Sent on 09/07/2017

Elena's Garden Floral Design and Event Planning's reply:

Your kind words mean EVERYTHING to us, and we are so happy your family and guests felt taken care of and had a great time, that is the biggest compliment to us! Thanks for being so wonderful to work with! Carla and team

Award

Elena's Garden Floral Design and Event Planning FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Venue Visit

• Row 24 Events and Productions
    Row 24 Events and Productions Banquet Halls

Carla and Elenas Garden is such a fabulous venue parter of ours. The clients we have referred to them for both floral and planning needs are thrilled with their services. We look forward to our summer weddings together!

• Chicago, IL 60641 See on map