Collegeville, Collegeville, PA 19426 Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,500
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Elegantly Dazzled Events

Owned and operated by sisters, Sherley Exime and Alexandra Casseus, Elegantly Dazzled Events is a wedding planning business based out of Collegeville, Pennsylvania. Born from a shared natural aptitude and enthusiasm for event coordination, this company specializes in bringing wedding visions to life. Sherley and Alexandra strive to provide their clients with lighthearted and cost-effective experiences that exceed their expectations.

Well-versed in the ins and outs of event organization, this team of professionals knows the perfect recipe for dream wedding occasions. Apart from lending their services to coordinate ceremonies and receptions, Elegantly Dazzled Events also orchestrates engagement parties, wedding showers, and more. Their established connections with local wedding vendors provide couples with choices when it comes to curating their special day. Elegantly Dazzled Events offers client consultations and planning packages in full, partial, or day-of options. Some of their specific services include, though are not limited to, the following:

• Venue visits
  • Wedding rehearsal attendance
  • Wedding schedules
  • Budget analysis
  • Vendor management
  • Event setup and cleanup

Elegantly Dazzled Events invites you to speak with members of their team for a limited-time offer of a FREE 45 mins consultation! Post COVID-19, we have implemented some "Event Saftey Tips" in our consultation as we embrace our "New Reality!!"

They look forward to serving you and remember, "No Events Is Too Small To Dazzle Your Guests!!!"

Follow Elegantly Dazzled Events on

4 Reviews for Elegantly Dazzled Events

1 User photo

• LizKen

Lizken Iyogun · Married on 08/23/2019

You Need Elegantly Dazzled Events on Your Side!!

These planners were exceptional in helping to plan my wedding. They came on board about a year and a half left before my wedding. They were very attentive to my vision and they were very responsive when I needed them. I was planning 2 weddings and needed to be as budget friendly as possible. They respected my budget and they kept it real with me if I was going out of budget. In the few days before my wedding they were there to organize my wedding rehearsal, they were there in making sure on the wedding day we were on time. For an African family, they managed to get everyone on time from the bridesmaids to the groomsmen to the family. Our ceremony started on time and ended on time. They organized all the vendors and everyone showed up on time. My family and friends were amazed by how organized and punctual our wedding was. In preparation, they went to the different venues I wanted with me, they also helped me look for affordable vendors. I went with their all inclusive package which was very helpful because I needed all the support I can get and given that they are a sister team, it felt good to have them because someone was always available to communicate with me. They are very professional and I highly recommend EDE. Everything went smoothly for both of my weddings and I couldn't have asked for a better team to support me on my day.They really became more than my planners, they became friends. If they could handle both of my weddings, there is nothing they cannot handle.

Sent on 09/12/2019

Elegantly Dazzled Events's reply:

Thank you soo much for your review!!! We were very thrilled to plan/coordinate both of your weddings. The experience was extremely fun as well. Thank you for choosing Elegantly Dazzled Events! We love you both!
  • GUERRIER

Guerrier Prisca et Elson · Married on 04/30/2019

A weeding worthy of excellence

Thanks to Elegantly Dazzle Events, we had a wedding that lived up to our expectations and worthy of excellence.
    Patient, attentive, organized, counselor, Shirley and Alexandra accompanied us throughout the preparations for D-Day.
    On the day, the room was exactly as we had requested in France.
    All our guests were impressed by the decor of the room and the organization of the wedding.
    Our guests told us that they have never seen this kind of room with such decoration.
    They were conquered.
    Look no further as I highly recommend Elegantly Dazzle Events.

Mr and Mrs GUERRIER.

Sent on 06/21/2019

Elegantly Dazzled Events's reply:

Thank you soo much for kind words! We had soo much fun helping you plan/coordinate and most importantly visiting you guys in France. We love you both!
  • Christopher

Christopher Jerome · Married on 06/17/2017

Great Experience

I don’t know where to start. Elegantly Dazzled Event was absolutely amazing. The planners were professional, energetic, and I had a blast working with them. From the very beginning of planning to the very end, they were always there with great advice. They understood my busy schedule and made the engagement planning process easy. I highly recommend them because they made my day an eventful one. Thank you for everything.

Sent on 06/28/2019

Elegantly Dazzled Events's reply:

Christopher, thank you soo much for your review! It was a pleasure planning your engagement party. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Elegantly Dazzled Events Pricing

Elegantly Dazzled Events Price Rates

Elegantly Dazzled Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 800
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 2500
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Guest List Creation
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Cultural
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Elegantly Dazzled Events 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Collegeville Collegeville, PA, 19426 See on map
    609-668-9503 (Phone number)
    Location of (Elegantly Dazzled Events)