Collegeville, Collegeville, PA 19426 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $1,500
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 2

About Elegantly Dazzled Events

Owned and operated by sisters, Sherley Exime and Alexandra Casseus, Elegantly Dazzled Events is a wedding planning business based out of Collegeville, Pennsylvania. Born from a shared natural aptitude and enthusiasm for event coordination, this company specializes in bringing wedding visions to life. Sherley and Alexandra strive to provide their clients with lighthearted and cost-effective experiences that exceed their expectations.

Well-versed in the ins and outs of event organization, this team of professionals knows the perfect recipe for dream wedding occasions. Apart from lending their services to coordinate ceremonies and receptions, Elegantly Dazzled Events also orchestrates engagement parties, wedding showers, and more. Their established connections with local wedding vendors provide couples with choices when it comes to curating their special day. Elegantly Dazzled Events offers client consultations and planning packages in full, partial, or day-of options. Some of their specific services include, though are not limited to, the following:

• Venue visits

Elegantly Dazzled Events 1
  • Christopher

Christopher Jerome · Married on 06/17/2017

Great Experience

I don’t know where to start. Elegantly Dazzled Event was absolutely amazing. The planners were professional, energetic, and I had a blast working with them. From the very beginning of planning to the very end, they were always there with great advice. They understood my busy schedule and made the engagement planning process easy. I highly recommend them because they made my day an eventful one. Thank you for everything.

Sent on 06/28/2019
    Elegantly Dazzled Events 2

Elegantly Dazzled Events's reply:

Christopher, thank you soo much for your review! I was a pleasure planning your engagement party. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Guerline Beaudoin · Married on 04/05/2006

THANK YOU for a job well done!!!!

Elegantly Dazzled Events planned/decorated my son's Mickey Mouse themed birthday party! Their team listened to my vision and were very transparent with me during the planning process. What people must know is that I was on a tight budget and didn't want to do anything overwhelming this year and Elegantly Dazzled Events worked with me and over delivered just to prove that they can in fact work with any budget. I really wish I met them during my wedding planning process because I definitely would have saved a lot of money.

Thank you Ladies!!!

Sent on 06/21/2019

Elegantly Dazzled Events's reply:

Thank you soo much for your kind words!! We had soo fun much working with you and look forward to future events.

Elegantly Dazzled Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 700.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Cultural, Religious