2902 quail ridge dr, Plainsboro, NJ 08536 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 23

About K. Sharrock Photography

Me & my wife consider it to be a true honor to have the opportunity to be a part of & capture such special moments in people's lives that they will cherish for a lifetime. From weddings, to child portraits, to family photos my number one priority is to accommodate our clients in every way possible.

I have a variety of customizable packages to fit any budget. I am well aware of souring expenses in this economy so i am willing to work with potential clients in finding solutions that fit their needs. Feel free to take a look around Ksharrock.com, & my portfolio at some of my most recent work. We look forward to hearing from you soon!

img967
img580
img406

• Videos 1

K. Sharrock Photography FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs

• 2902 quail ridge dr Plainsboro, 08536 See on map