7100 Lighted Way Lane, Indian Trail, NC 28079 Map · Phone number

About Elegant Styyle by PJ

Elegant Styyle by PJ is a full-service event planning and consulting company based in Indian Trail, NC specializing in customized weddings, social and corporate events. We get to know each of our clients on a personal level so we can design a special celebration that is truly a unique and unforgettable adventure. Our mission is to provide you with excellent vendors, innovative design concepts and the support you need throughout your celebration. We strive to alleviate your stress so you relax and enjoy your event. Congratulations on your upcoming event! I'm excited about helping you design and create your next chapter of memories!

Call me anytime to begin an unforgettable experience: 704.900.4694

photo 6
elegantstyyle

6 Reviews for Elegant Styyle by PJ

Kenderlin · Married on 09/22/2013

Thanks to this awesome lady she made everything great for my special day . Down to the smallest detail she was prepared. She help me remain calm through tout the entire day . Prices, services, and willingness to travel . I'm so glad she was able to provide me assistance and make my day great.

Sent on 09/29/2013

Pastors · Married on 05/11/2013

Elegant Design by PJ has to be the best wedding coordinator in the world! We gave her charge of our daughter's wedding and it was the best decision we could have ever made! We chose her premium package and was not disappointed in any way. Every vendor was vetted by her and she kept our overall budget in mind while continuing the Modern Day Fairytale theme our daughter chose. Everyone marveled at each detailed she intertwined in her design of the wedding theme! I wholeheartedly endorse this company and believe that I can promise you the best wedding experience if you choose PJ!

Sent on 08/05/2013

Joyce · Married on 12/29/2012

I had a vision of how I wanted my day to be and Elegant Styyle by PJ made that happen. Everything from the ceremony, reception to the flowers and food were just wonderful. I give great kudos to her for making my day so awesome!!!

Sent on 08/05/2013