Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Elegant Momentz by Kathleen

Extraordinary wedding decorating business located in Northern Virginia
    Why do you need Elegant Momentz by Kathleen?

Our mission is to alleviate as much stress as possible. We have years of experience in the field of wedding decorating. We can save you the time, stress, heartache, and worry when making your event decorating decisions. Elegant Momentz by Kathleen pays attention to details, ensuring you great value and service. We can help you with vendor selections; should you need assistance with that. All event details are kept in strict confidence. Your happiness is our goal. Our attention to detail will guarantee a special day with spectacular memories that will last you a lifetime. Enjoy yourself and leave the work to us!

Count on Elegant Momentz by Kathleen to bring your dreams of a beautiful, stress-free wedding/reception to life. We have been coordinating remarkable weddings, parties and special events for years. With the help of Elegant Momentz by Kathleen we will make your special day everything you ever dreamed it would be. This is Your day. Why shouldn't it be exactly as you envisioned.

Elegant Momentz by Kathleen is owned and opperated by Kathleen Wheaton.  She has been planning events in the Northern Virginia area for over a fifteen years. This all began for her as the chairman of the Ashburn Farm, VA Community Events Committee. With this committee she helped plan numerous varying themed events for her home community. After six years with the committee she branched out to the Knights of Columbus in Sterling, VA; when her husband became involved there. It was at this venue that she joined their catering operation. After several of years there, she became a catering captain, then eventually the banquet hall rental agent/coordinator. This led to planning and organizing many client events, as well as member fund raisers and themed events. Thus, Elegant Momentz by Kathleen was born when she realized she became passionate about planning weddings. She has been an intrical part of the planning and success for many brides over the years. "As a catering captain for the Knights of Columbus banquet hall, I witnessed the stress that brides went through and wanted so badly to help them", "I knew I could. I love bringing the bride's vision and dreams to life."  Elegant Momentz by Kathleen was created in March of 2004, as an extraordinary event decorating business. Although she was qualified to plan any event, she wanted to focus her energy primarily on weddings. She opened her own business, so she would be free to work for herself. She was determined to only serve the interests of her clients.  Elegant Momentz by Kathleen has since planned many memorable weddings/receptions. From the spectacular to the simple. Kathleen has earned a reputation as the smart choice for anyone wanting to create a magical event.

Categories: Wedding Florist, Wedding Decor & Lighting

Altar Decor (1)
Non-Floral (1)
Table Arrangements (1)

3.8

When I first hired elegant momentz it was just for lighting and draping in the barn venue! I was told they do an all in one package which includes all the details, decorating & wedding planning! The decorating aspect, was amazing. There were minor details that I noticed werent the way we planned (flower petals, lanterns, etc) but my guests didnt notice and raved about the decor!! The place were I was a little disappointed was the day of coordination aspect. We paid for this service and I feel like it fell sort. Not only did they srop the ball on aspects of details, but at points of the wedding they were no where to be found. My bouquet with my grandmother (who passed away) brooch was thrown away at the end of the night.... it was very upsetting! I highly recommend them for the decor aspect but make sure you make clear your details, however other aspects feel sort. My day turned out to be amazing but with thanks from many other vendors who lead the planning!

Profile Picture Dawn, 9/23/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Kathleen and her team went above & beyond to make my wedding feel and look exactly how I envisioned. Kathleen is creative, fun, and a visionary, but oh so down to earth and lovable! I so enjoyed working with her and watching my wedding vision come to life. Book Kathleen, you won't regret it!

Profile Picture Cindy, 11/12/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

We used the day of wedding coordinator service and boy, are we glad we did. We pretty much had everything down pat but idea of me running around making sure everything went off without hitch on our wedding day was one thing we did not want be bothered with. Meagan decorated the venue received the flowers and made the space look even more beautiful than it already was. Thank you for everything you did to help make our wedding go so smoothly. We honestly didn’t have to think about anything on the day of other than enjoying the wedding. We are so glad that we found you and would be more than happy to recommend you to all our friends in the future. Thanks again so much.
All our best,

Trinkets
Vases
4 AWARDS

4 ENDORSEMENTS
Kathleen and I worked together to decorate a winery for a fall wedding. She provided all the background decor and beautiful table linen and we designed the floral centerpieces. Kathleen was easy to work with, always professional, timely and helpful. She interacts well with other vendors; I would highly recommend her and Elegant Momentz. Kathleen Hoxie Blooming Spaces

I have had the pleasure of working with Kathleen at several weddings. Her designs are fantastic. She has the ability to turn a plain room into a work of art. I highly recommend Kathleen to help you make your wedding day beautiful and stress free.

Kathleen is the best in the business. When it comes to taste, communication, price and overall customer satisfaction she is the one you want in your corner. Her skills are well documented and photo's can be veiwed on the BPOE Elk 2406 web site and here at Wedding Wire to include her own web site. I have also had the pleasure to work directly with her over the years and she has been a huge player in making our catering business a success for many years. Steven A. Schultz House Committee - BPOE 2406 Knights of Columbus 6175 President of Catering Operations/Chef.

Kathleen does an amazing job of making our barn venue, The Stable at Bluemont Vineyard, shine for any event. She creates lovely ceiling drape and has a host of creative ways to bring each bride's vision to life.

Events