Elegant Momentz by Kathleen

Altar Decor (1)
Non-Floral (1)
Table Arrangements (1)

3.8

When I first hired elegant momentz it was just for lighting and draping in the barn venue! I was told they do an all in one package which includes all the details, decorating & wedding planning! The decorating aspect, was amazing. There were minor details that I noticed werent the way we planned (flower petals, lanterns, etc) but my guests didnt notice and raved about the decor!! The place were I was a little disappointed was the day of coordination aspect. We paid for this service and I feel like it fell sort. Not only did they srop the ball on aspects of details, but at points of the wedding they were no where to be found. My bouquet with my grandmother (who passed away) brooch was thrown away at the end of the night.... it was very upsetting! I highly recommend them for the decor aspect but make sure you make clear your details, however other aspects feel sort. My day turned out to be amazing but with thanks from many other vendors who lead the planning!

Profile Picture Dawn, 9/23/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Kathleen and her team went above & beyond to make my wedding feel and look exactly how I envisioned. Kathleen is creative, fun, and a visionary, but oh so down to earth and lovable! I so enjoyed working with her and watching my wedding vision come to life. Book Kathleen, you won't regret it!

Profile Picture Cindy, 11/12/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

We used the day of wedding coordinator service and boy, are we glad we did. We pretty much had everything down pat but idea of me running around making sure everything went off without hitch on our wedding day was one thing we did not want be bothered with. Meagan decorated the venue received the flowers and made the space look even more beautiful than it already was. Thank you for everything you did to help make our wedding go so smoothly. We honestly didn’t have to think about anything on the day of other than enjoying the wedding. We are so glad that we found you and would be more than happy to recommend you to all our friends in the future. Thanks again so much.
All our best,