Warwick, RI 02886 Map · Phone number

About Elegant Moments Events

After 12 years of helping plan surprise birthday parties, proms, weddings, and many other events, I turned my passion into a career. I founded Elegant Moments by Leanna in 2013. I wanted couples to be able to let go & enjoy their special day. I help make each event unique and keep it stress free ! Who wants to answer a million question the day of their wedding? I know I didn't.

Since 2013 we have grown to include a full staff. With the assistance of my amazing team we have been able to plan and execute over 75 events. All different sizes and styles. No event is too big or too small.

We offer Full Planning, Partial Planning, & Event Management Services.

Whether you have no idea where to begin or you need someone to execute your vision so you can enjoy your special day, we can help. We understand no 2 couples are the same. This means each couple's needs are completely unique. Contact us to customize your wedding package.

8c93c7028ca9e30b 13461171 10207772156076639 1396236691 o

19 Reviews for Elegant Moments Events

I had my wedding this past Saturday and from the very moment I met with Leanna last year I was at ease. She captured my vision for my flowers and she delivered ! They were beautiful and worked with me every step of the way! Kept me sane throughout the final days lol and her husband was so easy to work with! Highly recommend Elegant moments for future brides !!

Sent on 10/12/2016

Tiffany · Married on 11/05/2016

Wonderful to work with from the first message to my Big Day, Such great people to have worked with. Professional ,arrives before time, very attentive to the clients needs. Highly recommended.

Sent on 12/07/2016

David · Married on 08/28/2016

We would book Leanna again in a second and strongly recommend her. She kept everything running smoothly, communicated with the vendors perfectly, and took care of all of the little things that we hadn't even realized needed taking care of. We couldn't have possibly asked for a better planner. Thanks Leanna!

Sent on 10/07/2016

Award

• SK Photography
    SK Photography Wedding Photographers

Where do I begin.. Leanna is amazing at what she does ! She's goes above and beyond for every bride and groom to make sure that their wedding day is not only special but is everything they wish for . I highly recommend Leanna for wedding planning and all your needs !

• PartyGirl